Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    18 Jun '16 09:18 / 2 edits
    10-15 years ago Donald Trump sounded like a completely different person. He praised Hillary Clinton many times for the good job she did as a New York Senator, and gave over $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation. Donald Trump is a pretty smart guy, and has to understand how much damage he's doing to his own campaign as well as the GOP in general by attacking latinos, women, muslims as well as a respected judge. Rather than backing off these ugly comments, he doubles down on them, making the situation for the GOP even worse, as scores of GOP lawmakers tip toe around him. Unlike other presidential candidates, past and present Donald does little or no campaigning or fundraising for his fellow republicans. If Trump loses this election (and it looks like he will) and leaves the GOP damaged and defeated, he can spend his remaining days on the golf course, or happily running his business from the comfort of Trump Tower. So....Is The Donald throwing this election to Hillary and the Democrats? Up until a month ago, I'd say "no", but now I'm not so sure!

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/donald-trump-donations-democrats-hillary-clinton-119071
  2. Donation mwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    18 Jun '16 12:34
    Perhaps the Clinton's hired Trump to sabotage the republican party.
  3. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    18 Jun '16 13:33
    Or perhaps the Republican party sabotaged themselves in order to thoroughly discredit the racists that have been increasingly calling the shots within the party. That way in the next election cycle they can get back to their proper business of being the party of the bankers and the corporate elite.
  4. 18 Jun '16 18:26 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Or perhaps the Republican party sabotaged themselves in order to thoroughly discredit the racists that have been increasingly calling the shots within the party. That way in the next election cycle they can get back to their proper business of being the party of the bankers and the corporate elite.
    Or perhaps the 'establishment' Republican politicians sabotaged themselves through their moral
    cowardice in being afraid--until it was too late--to denounce Donald Trump's racism and bigotry.
    (How much more sexist is Donald Trump than the ordinarily sexist Republican politicians?)
  5. 19 Jun '16 01:25
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    Perhaps the Clinton's hired Trump to sabotage the republican party.
    Perhaps it is simply a pay back to them for something else.
  6. 19 Jun '16 08:59
    Originally posted by bill718
    Donald Trump is a pretty smart guy
    He really, really isn't.
  7. 19 Jun '16 19:32
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra to Bill718
    He really, really isn't.
    "Donald Trump is a pretty smart guy."
    --Bill718

If Donald Trump were less of a fool, then he would have moderated his *unnecessarily* insulting rhetoric.
    Some conservative Christians, who loathe Hillary Clinton and usually vote for Republicans,
    have said that they cannot vote for Donald Trump on account of his 'un-Christian' abusive conduct.
    Donald Trump would be a terrible role model for Christians concerned about honesty or respect for others.

But let's consider Bill718's praise of Donald Trump's intelligence from his perspective.
    To an ant, a mouse must loom larger than an elephant would appear to most of us.
  8. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    20 Jun '16 02:14 / 3 edits
    But let's consider Bill718's praise of Donald Trump's intelligence from his perspective.
    To an ant, a mouse must loom larger than an elephant would appear to most of us.

Once again the lowly and ignorant bill718 has offended the great and all knowing Duchess, I grovel at your feet oh mighty one! How dare I presume to have an opinion!

The point of my post was to suggest there is a possibility Donald Trump is deliberately trying to lose this election by making statements that most people (even Mr. Trump) would privately know to be political suicide in an election. I am not a Donald Trump supporter and never will be.

Once again, I apologize to the great and all knowing Duchess. Groveling will commence immediately!
  9. 20 Jun '16 20:28 / 3 edits
    Originally posted by bill718

Once again the lowly and ignorant bill718 has offended the great and all knowing Duchess, I grovel at your feet oh mighty one! How dare I presume to have an opinion!

The point of in, I apologize to the great and all knowing Duchess. Groveling will commence immediately!
    A recent profile (by professional psychologists) in 'The Atlantic' concluded that Donald Trump's
    an extreme narcissist who's obsessed with winning at all costs. But Bill718 knows better, right?

"The point of my post was to suggest there is a possibility Donald Trump is *deliberately trying to lose* this election..."
    --Bill718

And there's a possibility that Donald Trump could be a 'Manchurian candidate' too.
    Does Bill718 know there's a bridge for sale in Brooklyn?
  10. 21 Jun '16 18:03 / 3 edits
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    A recent profile (by professional psychologists) in 'The Atlantic' concluded that Donald Trump's
    an extreme narcissist who's obsessed with winning at all costs. But Bill718 knows better, right?

"The point of my post was to suggest there is a possibility Donald Trump is *deliberately trying to lose* this election..."
    --Bill718

And there's a possib ...[text shortened]... could be a 'Manchurian candidate' too.
    Does Bill718 know there's a bridge for sale in Brooklyn?
    As of now, Donald Trump has (reportedly) spent 46 million USD of his own money on his campaign.
    Would Donald Trump do that if, as Bill718 suggests, he 'is deliberating trying to lose this election' (to quote Bill718).
  11. 21 Jun '16 18:54
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Yep, Hispanic racists like Rubio and Cruz and black racists like Ben Carson just turn my stomach.
  12. 21 Jun '16 18:56 / 4 edits
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    As of now, Donald Trump has (reportedly) spent 46 million USD of his own money on his campaign.
    Would Donald Trump do that if, as Bill718 suggests, he 'is deliberating trying to lose this election' (to quote Bill718).
    Lining the pockets of God knows who and God only knows for what

I personally think Donald was a Hillary plant. There friendly history together is evidence of that.

The establishment has never had such control over the system as they do today.

This is not an election, it's a coronation.

Who will run next, Obama's daughter?
  13. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    21 Jun '16 20:32
    Originally posted by whodey
    Yep, Hispanic racists like Rubio and Cruz and black racists like Ben Carson just turn my stomach.
    Oh, but obviously, white racists are okay, right?
  14. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    21 Jun '16 20:36
    Originally posted by whodey
    This is not an election, it's a coronation.
    Thank you, Mr. Limbaugh.

For someone who takes great pains to claim they are not Republican, you sure parrot their talking points.
  15. 21 Jun '16 20:41
    Originally posted by Suzianne to Whodey
    Oh, but obviously, white racists are okay, right?
    I have not noticed Whodey complaining about his many fellow white racists in this forum.