Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    11 Sep '15 05:14 / 3 edits
    ISIS Sex Slave Price List

Boys and Girls age 1 - 9: $165
    Adolescent Girls: $124
    Women in twenties: $85

Can a sex slave be raped?
  2. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    11 Sep '15 06:20 / 1 edit
    ISIS Terror: Yazidi Woman Escapes Sexual Slavery | NBC Nightly News

YouTube

ISIS Executes 19 Girls for Refusing Sex With Militants

YouTube
  3. 11 Sep '15 07:42
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Can a sex slave be raped?
    Look it up in the Bible. I believe it has a set of rules for what you can and cannot do with your sex slaves.
  4. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    11 Sep '15 08:15
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Look it up in the Bible. I believe it has a set of rules for what you can and cannot do with your sex slaves.
    You believe it does, but you don't know?

I don't know because I don't believe it says anything about sex slaves. In fact, I am almost certain it does not.
  5. Standard member finnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    11 Sep '15 09:32

I don't know because I don't believe it says anything about sex slaves. In fact, I am almost certain it does not.
    Judges 21:10-24

10 So the assembly sent twelve thousand fighting men with instructions to go to Jabesh Gilead and put to the sword those living there, including the women and children. 11 “This is what you are to do,” they said. “Kill every male and every woman who is not a virgin.” 12 They found among the people living in Jabesh Gilead four hundred young women who had never slept with a man, and they took them to the camp at Shiloh in Canaan.

13 Then the whole assembly sent an offer of peace to the Benjamites at the rock of Rimmon. 14 So the Benjamites returned at that time and were given the women of Jabesh Gilead who had been spared. But there were not enough for all of them.

15 The people grieved for Benjamin, because the Lord had made a gap in the tribes of Israel. 16 And the elders of the assembly said, “With the women of Benjamin destroyed, how shall we provide wives for the men who are left? 17 The Benjamite survivors must have heirs,” they said, “so that a tribe of Israel will not be wiped out. 18 We can’t give them our daughters as wives, since we Israelites have taken this oath: ‘Cursed be anyone who gives a wife to a Benjamite.’ 19 But look, there is the annual festival of the Lord in Shiloh, which lies north of Bethel, east of the road that goes from Bethel to Shechem, and south of Lebonah.”

20 So they instructed the Benjamites, saying, “Go and hide in the vineyards 21 and watch. When the young women of Shiloh come out to join in the dancing, rush from the vineyards and each of you seize one of them to be your wife. Then return to the land of Benjamin. 22 When their fathers or brothers complain to us, we will say to them, ‘Do us the favor of helping them, because we did not get wives for them during the war. You will not be guilty of breaking your oath because you did not give your daughters to them.’”

23 So that is what the Benjamites did. While the young women were dancing, each man caught one and carried her off to be his wife. Then they returned to their inheritance and rebuilt the towns and settled in them.
  6. Standard member finnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    11 Sep '15 09:34 / 1 edit
    Numbers 31:7-18

7 They fought against Midian, as the Lord commanded Moses, and killed every man. 8 Among their victims were Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur and Reba—the five kings of Midian. They also killed Balaam son of Beor with the sword. 9 The Israelites captured the Midianite women and children and took all the Midianite herds, flocks and goods as plunder. 10 They burned all the towns where the Midianites had settled, as well as all their camps. 11 They took all the plunder and spoils, including the people and animals, 12 and brought the captives, spoils and plunder to Moses and Eleazar the priest and the Israelite assembly at their camp on the plains of Moab, by the Jordan across from Jericho.

13 Moses, Eleazar the priest and all the leaders of the community went to meet them outside the camp. 14 Moses was angry with the officers of the army—the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds—who returned from the battle.

15 “Have you allowed all the women to live?” he asked them. 16 “They were the ones who followed Balaam’s advice and enticed the Israelites to be unfaithful to the Lord in the Peor incident, so that a plague struck the Lord’s people. 17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.
  7. Standard member finnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    11 Sep '15 09:36 / 1 edit
    Deuteronomy 20:10-14
    10 When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. 11 If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you. 12 If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. 13 When the Lord your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. 14 As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the Lord your God gives you from your enemies.
  8. Subscriber Wajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    11 Sep '15 09:38
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Deuteronomy 20:10-14
    10 When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. 11 If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you. 12 If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. 13 When the Lord your God delivers it into your hand, p ...[text shortened]... r for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the Lord your God gives you from your enemies.
    There is a message board for you to spread your religious BS, take it to 'Spiritual' Spanky.
  9. Standard member finnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    11 Sep '15 09:42
    People seem to overlook that Islam as a religion is based partly on acceptance of a chunk of the old testament and the rules quoted by ISIS are often biblical in origin.

Ooops. That's embarrassing.
  10. Standard member finnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    11 Sep '15 09:44

Deuteronomy 21:10-14

10 “When you go out to war against your enemies, and the Lord your God gives them into your hand and you take them captive, 11 and you see among the captives a beautiful woman, and you desire to take her to be your wife, 12 and you bring her home to your house, she shall shave her head and pare her nails. 13 And she shall take off the clothes in which she was captured and shall remain in your house and lament her father and her mother a full month. After that you may go in to her and be her husband, and she shall be your wife. 14 But if you no longer delight in her, you shall let her go where she wants. But you shall not sell her for money, nor shall you treat her as a slave, since you have humiliated her.
  11. Standard member finnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    11 Sep '15 09:50
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    There is a message board for you to spread your religious BS, take it to 'Spiritual' Spanky.
    It might have helped if you had actually read through my posts and the ones I was responding to. Your message should be addressed to RJHinds, who deploys his religious BS on this forum and merits a response in kind. The alternative is to let him carry on unchallenged and that would not be in the spirit of a debate forum, would it? He and some others persist in bringing their sectarian bigotry to this forum. Why do you think that I cannot respond in kind?
  12. Standard member finnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    11 Sep '15 09:52
    Judges 5:30

30 ‘Are they not finding and dividing the spoils:
    a woman or two for each man,
    colorful garments as plunder for Sisera,
    colorful garments embroidered,
    highly embroidered garments for my neck—
    all this as plunder?’
  13. Subscriber Wajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    11 Sep '15 09:53
    Originally posted by finnegan
    It might have helped if you had actually read through my posts and the ones I was responding to. Your message should be addressed to RJHinds, who deploys his religious BS on this forum and merits a response in kind. The alternative is to let him carry on unchallenged and that would not be in the spirit of a debate forum, would it? He and some others persis ...[text shortened]... bringing their sectarian bigotry to this forum. Why do you think that I cannot respond in kind?
    You and he both then. There's a place to indulge in this tripe.

This message board is for serious debate.
  14. Standard member finnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    11 Sep '15 09:55 / 1 edit
    Exodus 21:7-11

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment.
  15. Standard member finnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    11 Sep '15 09:58
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    You and he both then. There's a place to indulge in this tripe.

This message board is for serious debate.
    Serious debate? That is a novelty! This is not my thread. I am responding. Complain to the originator. Or better still, clear off.