Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    04 Dec '17 19:11
    So one feature of this reviled tax plan is allowing churches to openly support political candidates.

Funny, I thought there was the concept of separation of church and state.

Boy was I wrong.

This is not the US I knew.
  2. 04 Dec '17 19:32 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    So one feature of this reviled tax plan is allowing churches to openly support political candidates.

Boy was I wrong.

Sonhouse's typical pejorative usage of "Islamification of US' shows
    his fanatical bigotry against Islam and Muslims, more so than against
    the followers of any other religion.

Sonhouse has a record of feeding or seeking the support of more
    overtly hateful Islamophobic trolls here.
  3. 04 Dec '17 19:38

Boy was I wrong.

Next thing you will know is that other tax exempt groups like the NAACP will be openly supporting certain political parties and candidates.

Crazy.
  4. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    They have no friends
    04 Dec '17 19:50 / 1 edit
    NP the Catholic Church loves to run countries. I wonder who the Pope will endorse?

YouTube : Bill Butcher Papists
  5. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    05 Dec '17 11:37 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    Sonhouse's typical pejorative usage of "Islamification of US' shows
    his fanatical bigotry against Islam and Muslims, more so than against
    the followers of any other religion.

Sonhouse has a record of feeding or seeking the support of more
    overtly hateful Islamophobic trolls here.
    I knew positively you would come in harping on my supposed hatred of Islam AND Muslims.
    You seem to forget I was talking about Christianity and the push to make the US like Iran where Islam IS the government.

All you see is hatred, while I see a deterioration of American ideals like separation of church and state. That is out the window.

You seem to forget when Islam takes over a country it BECOMES the government.

I guess you as a clear Islam apologist, that is quite alright with you.

You also seem to forget Islam came out of the gate with an army to forcably take over lands not their own and force Islam down the throats of anyone not Muslim.

None of that matters to you since you seem to think Islam is the religion of peace.

I have no doubt Islam will be the religion of peace as soon as it conquers the world.
    Oh, I recognize hyperbole when I see it or write it just in case you wish to point that out also.

BTW, you must have not failed to notice more and more of your hate ridden posts are being ignored, the best way to deal with trolls like you.
  6. 05 Dec '17 12:16 / 1 edit

Boy was I wrong.

Can you provide some factual content, context which enables debate please? Or are you just wanting to rant like you are on the same topic in spirituality.

This is not a US website, it’s a global one.
  7. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    05 Dec '17 12:44
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Can you provide some factual content, context which enables debate please? Or are you just wanting to rant like you are on the same topic in spirituality.

This is not a US website, it’s a global one.
    http://thehill.com/policy/finance/358447-gop-tax-bill-would-allow-churches-to-endorse-political-candidates

I was not bullshyting, it is real. The Iranization of the US has begun. How long will it be before teaching evolution is a crime? Or saying Earth is more than 6000 years old?
  8. 05 Dec '17 12:53 / 1 edit
    http://thehill.com/policy/finance/358447-gop-tax-bill-would-allow-churches-to-endorse-political-candidates

I was not bullshyting, it is real. The Iranization of the US has begun. How long will it be before teaching evolution is a crime? Or saying Earth is more than 6000 years old?
    Thanks.
    I’m not saying you are making it up, just remember this is not a US site so if you are discussing US stuff we may not have heard about it over here in Brexit land.
  9. 05 Dec '17 12:59
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Thanks.
    I’m not saying you are making it up, just remember this is not a US site so if you are discussing US stuff we may not have heard about it over here in Brexit land.
    FYI, this is not a US/Brexit site, so please include The Netherlands, next time.

Thx.
  10. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    05 Dec '17 14:18
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    FYI, this is not a US/Brexit site, so please include The Netherlands, next time.

Thx.
    Hey, how IS it in Nether netherlands? Is Tivali garden a year round thing? Beautiful.
  11. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    05 Dec '17 14:46
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat

Thx.
    Exactly, equal time for smelly marsupials and kangaroos!
  12. 05 Dec '17 22:32 / 2 edits
    I knew positively you would come in harping on my supposed hatred of Islam AND Muslims.
    You seem to forget I was talking about Christianity and the push to make the US like Iran where Islam IS the government.

All you see is hatred, while I see a deterioration of American ideals like separation of church and state. That is out the window.

You seem t ...[text shortened]... and more of your hate ridden posts are being ignored, the best way to deal with trolls like you.
    Sonhouse keeps showing that he's extremely misinformed about and biased against Islam and Muslims.

"You also seem to forget Islam came out of the gate with an army to forcably (sic) take over
    lands not their own and force Islam down the throats of anyone not Muslim."
    --Sonhouse

The extremely gullible Sonhouse has swallowed the Islamophobic myth that early Islam
    was propagated chiefly by conquest and forcible conversion at the point of the sword.
    Sonhouse has long shown that he's an eager 'sucker' for blatant anti-Muslim propaganda.

"I guess you as a clear Islam apologist, that is quite alright with you."
    --Sonhouse

As an atheist, I am NOT an apologist for Islam. As an anti-racist human being, I am ready
    to support the Muslims who are being persecuted in many societies (including in non-Western
    ones like Myanmar). I oppose the Islamophobic bigotry in the USA, including from
    President Trump and many hateful trolls here, who seem to be Sonhouse's allies.
    The morally craven Sonhouse may regard Muslims as 'low-hanging fruit' to attack in the USA.

To sum up, I am no supporter of Islam, yet I would like to be an ally of Muslims facing persecution.
  13. 05 Dec '17 22:45 / 1 edit
    Hey, how IS it in Nether netherlands? Is Tivali garden a year round thing? Beautiful.
    Hi racist illiterate gullible biased misinformed morally craven troll sucker sonhouse. And how are you this fine day?

I don't know what Tivali garden is. Do you mean Tivoli? If so, that's in Legoland.
  14. 06 Dec '17 03:04 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat to Sonhouse
    Hi racist illiterate gullible biased misinformed morally craven troll sucker sonhouse. And how are you this fine day?

I don't know what Tivali garden is. Do you mean Tivoli? If so, that's in Legoland.
    Some Dutch writers here apparently like to pretend that the Dutch never have been racist.
    But there are traditions of racism and Islamophobia among the supposedly 'tolerant' Dutch.
    The predominantly Muslim people of Indonesia had to fight very hard to win their national
    independence from the racist Dutch imperialists, who fought bitterly to deny their freedom.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_National_Revolution

"It took place between Indonesia's declaration of independence in 1945 and the
    Netherlands' recognition of Indonesia's independence at the end of 1949."

"Although Dutch forces conquered the towns and cities in Republican heartlands on
    Java and Sumatra, they could not control villages and the countryside."

The Dutch evidently committed war crimes against the 'subhuman' Indonesians.

"International opinion of the Dutch military campaigns was one of outrage, significantly
    in both the United Nations and the United States."

"Although there is no accurate account of how many Indonesians died, they died in far greater
    numbers than the Europeans. Estimates of Indonesian deaths in fighting range from
    45,000 to 100,000 and civilian dead exceeded 25,000 and may have been as high as 100,000."

To racists, one white Dutchman's life is worth more than how many Indonesian lives?
  15. 06 Dec '17 08:44 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    Some Dutch writers here apparently like to pretend that the Dutch never have been racist.
    But there are traditions of racism and Islamophobia among the supposedly 'tolerant' Dutch.
    The predominantly Muslim people of Indonesia had to fight very hard to win their national
    independence from the racist Dutch imperialists, who fought bitterly to deny their ...[text shortened]... 100,000."

To racists, one white Dutchman's life is worth more than how many Indonesian lives?
    Could you explain how you came to the conclusion that "some Dutch writers here apparently like to pretend that the Dutch never have been racist"?

Also, why did you quote my post directed at sonhouse?