- Iran
    - Saudi Arabia
    - Iraq
    - Pakistan
    - Libya
    - Egypt
    - Afghanistan
    - Bangladesh

Do secularist elements in these countries have the freedom to criticize their governments as we do in the West?

Nope.

Islamo-supremacy is alive but not well in the world.

Hey Ms. Glasshouse!
    Mr. Stone is calling.
    I already have cited ample evidence of the racist Wolfe63's abysmal ignorance
    and misinformation about predominantly Muslim societies.

Here are some comments from Tucker Carlson:
    https://www.theguardian.com/media/2019/mar/12/tucker-carlson-fox-host-under-fire-racist-comments

"...a barrage of racist language about the people of Iraq.
    “I just have zero sympathy for them or their culture. A culture where people just
    don’t use toilet paper or forks,” he said ... They can just shut the f*** up and obey,
    [the USA] is my view. Carlson went on to call Iraq a “crappy place filled with a bunch
    of semiliterate primitive monkeys” ...

Tucker Carlson's extremely wrong in his ignorant opinions of Iraq.
    But would the extremely ignorant bigoted Wolfe63 know that?

"Carlson stated that white men deserve credit for “creating civilization”.

Many, if not most, white writers here apparently believe that's an undoubted fact.

"
  2. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Mar '19 04:33
    @mchill said
    Let's suppose that President Trump were to declare that the USA's a 'democracy with equal rights for every citizen' but it's truly a nation-state of white Christian people.

Let's suppose Duchess could come up with an occasional solution to the problems facing the world, rather than just complaining about them. That would be a truly historic event.

😀
    Yeah... a random poster on a chess site is gonna solve the Israel-Palestinian problem...

Maybe this is more about keeping the public eye open to what’s happening.
    One doesn’t hear much out of Israel at the moment... other than Netenyahoo being as corrupt ad a trump in sex scandal.
  3. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Mar '19 04:36
    @wolfe63 said
    Let me help the poor gal out with a few :

- Syria
    - Iran
    - Saudi Arabia
    - Iraq
    - Pakistan
    - Libya
    - Egypt
    - Afghanistan
    - Bangladesh

Do secularist elements in these countries have the freedom to criticize their governments as we do in the West?

Nope.

Islamo-supremacy is alive but not well in the world.

Hey Ms. Glasshouse!
    Mr. Stone is calling.
    That’s quite the list.

How many of those countries were secular or on their way to becoming secular democracies before the West (most notably the US and UK) started interfering with them?

Dear oh dear... that’s quite a list you’ve got there.
  4. Zugzwang
    Moves
    15 Mar '19 17:27
    @duchess64 said
    The hateful troll Wolfe63 ignores all the facts that I cited and keeps hurling insults.

IF the People's Republic of Bangladesh were an Islamic theocracy, as Wolfe63 has
    claimed, then why would it NOT rename itself as the 'Islamic Republic of Bangladesh'?

On a more general note, almost all Americans here (including Wolfe63) are extremely
    ignorant and misinformed (be ...[text shortened]... ropaganda) about Islam
    and Muslims--and are too arrogantly close-minded to learn anything factual.
    In another thread about the mass murder of 49 (so far) Muslims in New Zealand,
    Wolfe63 has seized the opportunity to hurl more insults at me while absurdly
    pretending to be well-informed about Islam and Muslims.

But Wolfe63 keeps evading this question:
    IF the People's Republic of Bangladesh were an Islamic theocracy, as Wolfe63 has
    claimed, then why would it NOT rename itself as the 'Islamic Republic of Bangladesh'?

Wolfe63's ignorant Islamophobia is a part of the problem of hateful Islamophobia.