Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member wolfgang59
    Infidel
    18 Aug '10 10:31
    It beggars belief that the soldier in question sees nothing wrong with the snaps! What kind of training do Israeli soldiers get?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1303715/Eden-Aberjils-Facebook-photos-blindfolded-Palestinian-prisoners-spark-outrage.html
  2. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    18 Aug '10 10:44
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    It beggars belief that the soldier in question sees nothing wrong with the snaps! What kind of training do Israeli soldiers get?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1303715/Eden-Aberjils-Facebook-photos-blindfolded-Palestinian-prisoners-spark-outrage.html
    Well, soldiers aren't really trained to be morally superior beings, are they?
    They're hired murderers. You can't really expect sense, common or not, can you?
  3. 18 Aug '10 11:11
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    with the small mention they are really ordinary people poorly educated. this in particular was no mercenary, but a civilian doing her compulsory military service and a moron influenced by a "hate the enemy" philosophy. most likely it is a behaviour common to a stupid bimbo onoly instead of posing next to a ferrari, she poses next to "something cool".

not an excuse but hardly the "i kill you" murderer you make her out to be.
  4. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    18 Aug '10 11:55
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    with the small mention they are really ordinary people poorly educated. this in particular was no mercenary, but a civilian doing her compulsory military service and a moron influenced by a "hate the enemy" philosophy. most likely it is a behaviour common to a stupid bimbo onoly instead of posing next to a ferrari, she poses next to "something cool".

not an excuse but hardly the "i kill you" murderer you make her out to be.
    Hey, don't get me wrong. I seriously have the hots for Israeli women in uniform. However, armies being armies are armies. They train people to kill for money.

She's no different. If she wasn't posing like that she'd be eating little babies or something cool.
  5. 18 Aug '10 12:11
    Hey, don't get me wrong. I seriously have the hots for Israeli women in uniform. However, armies being armies are armies. They train people to kill for money.

She's no different. If she wasn't posing like that she'd be eating little babies or something cool.
    don't worry i didn't get you wrong. the fact that you are sexually aroused by women in uniforms hadn't crossed my mind just as the fact that you want to or don't want to use the same shampoo as the woman in the picture hadn't. they are both irrelevant.

if israel wants killers, they will hire mercenaries or use career soldiers. people doing the compulsory military service are actually civilians, they only want to instill in them some sense of patriotism and in the case of invasion, that they don't shoot their own foot. you don't want a killer as part of your society. you want your killers where you can control them, like in mossad or army.
  6. 18 Aug '10 12:25
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    What kind of training do Israeli soldiers get?
    Presumably the same as most soldiers. How to fire a weapon, physical fitness exercises. That sort of thing. I rather doubt there are any courses on what not to post online.

From what I hear, Jewish society in Israel is somewhat similar to the old apartheid system they had in SA, with separate schools etc. If that is the case then a Jewish Israeli citizen is essentially getting 'training' to be racist.
  7. 18 Aug '10 12:28
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    don't worry i didn't get you wrong. the fact that you are sexually aroused by women in uniforms hadn't crossed my mind just as the fact that you want to or don't want to use the same shampoo as the woman in the picture hadn't. they are both irrelevant.

if israel wants killers, they will hire mercenaries or use career soldiers. people doing the compulsory ...[text shortened]... f your society. you want your killers where you can control them, like in mossad or army.
    Well they do not seek to impose Judaism om the rest of the world, nor do they train suicide bombers to perform in public anywhere in the world.
  8. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    18 Aug '10 12:30
    Originally posted by Sartor Resartus
    Well they do not seek to impose Judaism om the rest of the world, nor do they train suicide bombers to perform in public anywhere in the world.
    No. They just build ghettos and shoot children with modern weapons.
  9. 18 Aug '10 12:49
    No. They just build ghettos and shoot children with modern weapons.
    If only they were left in peace by the surrouding tribes who have not the competence to build a viable State for themswlves in the territory they occupy, as the Israelis have done in theirs, there would be no problem and we would be spared posts on the subject from deadbeats like you.
  10. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    18 Aug '10 12:59
    If only they were left in peace by the surrouding tribes who have not the competence to build a viable State for themswlves in the territory they occupy, as the Israelis have done in theirs, there would be no problem and we would be spared posts on the subject from deadbeats like you.
    Yeah, just ignore the whole ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians and everything will be fine.

Moron.
  11. 18 Aug '10 13:06 / 1 edit
    No, no Shav, this is not about soldiers, this is about the evil regime in Israel that is the source of all the worlds problems.

Geesh, get with it man!!

Personally, I think the soldiers should be stripped buck nacked and led around with whips and chains.....er....um.....I guess that has already been done in Iraq. My bad.
  12. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    18 Aug '10 13:10
    Originally posted by whodey
    No, no Shav, this is not about soldiers, this is about the evil regime in Israel that is the source of all the worlds problems.

Geesh, get with it man!!

Personally, I think the soldiers should be stripped buck nacked and led around with whips and chains.....er....um.....I guess that has already been done in Iraq. My bad.
    Gotta love our allies.
  13. 18 Aug '10 14:36
    lets not fall int he either extreme either. they ARE an invading force. they are treating palestinians as a conquered nation. they aren't trying very hard to reconciliate.

none is innocent there.
  14. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    18 Aug '10 14:36 / 3 edits
    In other news, Latino commits murder in Los Angeles.

http://projects.latimes.com/homicide/blog/page/1/

Those Latinos... what kind of monsters must they be trained to be... they must be reared in a brutal violent society and they must be trained to go out and kill.

[/sarcasm]

One stupid insensitive twit's mindless unilateral actions, immediately condemned by military supervisors, has no bearing on anything other than the fitness for duty of said stupid insensitive twit.
  15. 18 Aug '10 14:37
    Originally posted by whodey

Geesh, get with it man!!

hope you're being sarcastic