Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    23 Oct '16 20:27
    It's over Republicans. Forget blaming the media, Donald Trump has sabotaged his own campaign with his nasty and ugly remarks about Women, Latino's, and Muslims. It's time to accept the cold, hard fact that Hillary Clinton will be our next President. Are you ready to accept this? Are you Republicans finally going to listen to Mr. Reince Priebus when he tells you that reaching out to these same people (and not insulting them) is the only path the GOP has in winning back the White House? Can you say: "Madam President?"
  2. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    24 Oct '16 05:38
    Originally posted by mchill
    It's over Republicans. Forget blaming the media, Donald Trump has sabotaged his own campaign with his nasty and ugly remarks about Women, Latino's, and Muslims. It's time to accept the cold, hard fact that Hillary Clinton will be our next President. Are you ready to accept this? Are you Republicans finally going to listen to Mr. Reince Priebus when he tells y ...[text shortened]... m) is the only path the GOP has in winning back the White House? Can you say: "Madam President?"
    Can you say:
    Clinton is going to the big house?
    [and I don't mean "White"]
  3. 24 Oct '16 06:58
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Can you say:
    Clinton is going to the big house?
    [and I don't mean "White"]
    which one?
  4. 24 Oct '16 10:13
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Can you say:
    Clinton is going to the big house?
    [and I don't mean "White"]
    No one in Washington ever goes there.

    The Big House is for the little people.
  5. 24 Oct '16 11:03
    Originally posted by whodey
    No one in Washington ever goes there.

    The Big House is for the little people.
    I refuse to accept that you should vote for Hillary Clinton simply to keep Donald Trump out of the white house. You have to send a clear message to the democratic party never to field such a disastrous candidate again. I would vote for the green party, or Bernie Sanders (If I was an American citizen). It's quite ridiculous that out of 300 million people these are the best two candidates they could come up with.
  6. Standard member finnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    24 Oct '16 11:46
    http://www.truthdig.com/cartoon/item/the_orange_giant_video_20161020

    As the Orange Giant collapses upon itself, all news and insight disappears into the black hole of the current campaign universe. With each outlandish statement or unhinged tweet, the self-destructing star sucks up all available attention and oxygen.

    While Hillary Clinton has definitely not been given a free pass, in a normal election her email, foundation and financial issues might have held the public’s attention for longer than, oh, five minutes. It’s SO hard to compete with naked beauty contestants, “Mexican rapists” and Billy Bush footage.

    The very things that gave Trump his power— his outlandishness, brashness, idiocy, etc.— are detracting all the attention from any flaws of his opponent. With each FBI report or email drip, drooling Republicans are soon frustrated by the latest Donald tweet storm or fat-shaming episode. If I was as conspiratorial as Trump, I’d say he was some kind of Democrat plant.
  7. 24 Oct '16 12:16
    Originally posted by Ashiitaka
    I refuse to accept that you should vote for Hillary Clinton simply to keep Donald Trump out of the white house. You have to send a clear message to the democratic party never to field such a disastrous candidate again. I would vote for the green party, or Bernie Sanders (If I was an American citizen). It's quite ridiculous that out of 300 million people these are the best two candidates they could come up with.
    Only members of the establishment are capable of ever winning.

    I'm sure it is the same in other countries such as yours.
  8. 17 Nov '16 21:09
    It's over alright.
  9. Standard member BongalloJoe
    Not Gone Yet
    18 Nov '16 01:12
    It's too bad he WON.
  10. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    18 Nov '16 01:32
    Originally posted by Andrew Kern
    It's too bad he WON.
    I know, right?
  11. 18 Nov '16 02:10
    Originally posted by mchill
    It's over Republicans. Forget blaming the media, Donald Trump has sabotaged his own campaign with his nasty and ugly remarks about Women, Latino's, and Muslims. It's time to accept the cold, hard fact that Hillary Clinton will be our next President. Are you ready to accept this? Are you Republicans finally going to listen to Mr. Reince Priebus when he tells y ...[text shortened]... m) is the only path the GOP has in winning back the White House? Can you say: "Madam President?"
    So who is gonna tell Donald Hillary won?
  12. 18 Nov '16 07:17
    Originally posted by whodey
    So who is gonna tell Donald Hillary won?
    Vivify or any other number of libtards in this forum. They are so wrapped up in their ideological beliefs that they actually believe she won.

    Reality doesn't seem tp play a part at all.
  13. 18 Nov '16 11:14
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Vivify or any other number of libtards in this forum. They are so wrapped up in their ideological beliefs that they actually believe she won.

    Reality doesn't seem tp play a part at all.
    Donald should now dress in drag. It's the least he could do for them.

    Then watch them attack the countries first transgender President.
  14. 18 Nov '16 12:08
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Vivify or any other number of libtards in this forum. They are so wrapped up in their ideological beliefs that they actually believe she won.

    Reality doesn't seem tp play a part at all.
    No one on these forums said Clinton won the election. For someone ranting against the use of Spanish in the United States your mastery of the English language leaves much to be desired.
  15. 18 Nov '16 13:23
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    No one on these forums said Clinton won the election. For someone ranting against the use of Spanish in the United States your mastery of the English language leaves much to be desired.
    They think she won, but had it wrongfully taken from her.