Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    28 Aug '11 13:03
    just sayin'
  2. 28 Aug '11 13:05
    Originally posted by sh76
    just sayin'
    "How long can you tread water?"
  3. 28 Aug '11 13:20 / 1 edit
    If I were you I would put your scuba gear on and take the subways.
  4. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    28 Aug '11 15:40
    Originally posted by Green Paladin
    "How long can you tread water?"
    Paris, Texas?
  5. 28 Aug '11 15:55
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Paris, Texas?
    Bill Cosby.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0KHt8xrQkk
  6. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    28 Aug '11 16:16
    Originally posted by Green Paladin
    Bill Cosby.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0KHt8xrQkk
    Your avatar, you chucklehead. It looks like a picture of Harry Dean Stanton, from the film 'Paris, Texas.'
  7. 28 Aug '11 16:59
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Your avatar, you chucklehead. It looks like a picture of Harry Dean Stanton, from the film 'Paris, Texas.'
    The same.

    It's not new so I was wondering...
  8. 28 Aug '11 19:08
    I had a roommate in college from Paris Texas.

    Just sayin.
  9. 28 Aug '11 19:58
    sunny and nice here today, we get enough rain and it is coming...
  10. 28 Aug '11 20:03
    We could use the rain.

    We've had 55 100+ days this summer. I can't wait for the heat to break and we start to get a bit of rain.
  11. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    28 Aug '11 20:34
    Originally posted by Green Paladin
    The same.

    It's not new so I was wondering...
    I must not read your posts all that often. It's the first I've noticed it. I thought that was a great film, though.
  12. Standard member Bosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    28 Aug '11 20:34
    Originally posted by rwingett
    I must not read your posts all that often. It's the first I've noticed it. I thought that was a great film, though.
    German cinema at its best.
  13. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    28 Aug '11 20:37
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    German cinema at its best.
    I also loved 'Wings of Desire.'
  14. 28 Aug '11 20:55
    Originally posted by Eladar
    We could use the rain.

    We've had 55 100+ days this summer. I can't wait for the heat to break and we start to get a bit of rain.
    i'll trade you your 55 100+ days for our 55 days sub 75 with about 95% of them featuring rain?
  15. 28 Aug '11 21:45 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I had a roommate in college from Paris Texas.

    Just sayin.
    Interesting. I have been to both Paris and Texas, but never Paris Texas.

    Let me guess, they are rude and obnoxious there and they refuse to take a daily bath.

    Speaking of baths, how's it going in the Big Apple sh76?