Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 12 Jan '18 20:39 / 1 edit
    Since it is such a great place and all.

    Who is with me?

    Will I be welcomed or are they xenophobic against illegal aliens?
  2. 12 Jan '18 20:56
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Since it is such a great place and all.

    Who is with me?

    Will I be welcomed or are they xenophobic against illegal aliens?
    should do fine...until the oil runs out.
  3. 12 Jan '18 21:08
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    should do fine...until the oil runs out.
    I'm growing a little concerned after reading this.

    https://swedenasylum.wordpress.com/2016/01/10/norway-adopts-the-strictest-immigration-policies-in-europe/

    The nordic countries adopt stricter asylum and immigration regulation. Yet another nordic country, Norway, is planning to implement new strict immigration laws.

    Among other things: Reunification in Norway will not be possible if family members are staying in another safe country, e.g Turkey or Greece. Strict ID controls including that fingerprints and footprints will be taken and stored for at least 10 years. Unaccompanied asylum seeking children will be transferred back to their home countries. Welfare for immigrants will be reduced and citizenship will only be given those who learn Norwegian, have a job and a place to live. For a permanent residence permit one have to wait for minimum 5 years.

    “We will have the strictest immigration policies in Europe”, says The Norwegian Minister for Immigration, Sylvi Listhaug.
  4. 12 Jan '18 21:33 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Since it is such a great place and all.

    Who is with me?

    Will I be welcomed or are they xenophobic against illegal aliens?
    The will make you learn Norwegian first. They are so non inclusive.

    As my great grandmother used to say, "Never trust a Norwean"

    She was Swedish.
  5. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    12 Jan '18 22:42
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Since it is such a great place and all.

    Who is with me?

    Will I be welcomed or are they xenophobic against illegal aliens?
    Yeah, they’re really waiting for your sort over there...
  6. Subscriber divegeester
    Nice suit...
    12 Jan '18 22:47
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Since it is such a great place and all.

    Who is with me?

    Will I be welcomed or are they xenophobic against illegal aliens?
    I think they are ok with most people except twerps
  7. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    12 Jan '18 22:47
    Originally posted by @whodey
    I'm growing a little concerned after reading this.

    https://swedenasylum.wordpress.com/2016/01/10/norway-adopts-the-strictest-immigration-policies-in-europe/

    The nordic countries adopt stricter asylum and immigration regulation. Yet another nordic country, Norway, is planning to implement new strict immigration laws.

    Among other things: Reunification ...[text shortened]... st immigration policies in Europe”, says The Norwegian Minister for Immigration, Sylvi Listhaug.
    Racism in Scandanavia???

    Shocking!

    Oh, or watch the brilliant series: Midnight Sun
    And see how the Sami are treated (laplanders).
  8. 12 Jan '18 22:52
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    I think they are ok with most people except twerps
    How many twerps before they ruin the country?

    You have to admit, it's better than MS 13.......well.....maybe.
  9. 12 Jan '18 23:13
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Yeah, they’re really waiting for your sort over there...
    Sounding a tad xenophobic there
  10. 12 Jan '18 23:47
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    Sounding a tad xenophobic there
    Xenophobe, xenophobe, xenophobe!!!

    Norway, where is the love?
  11. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    12 Jan '18 23:55
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    Sounding a tad xenophobic there
    Oh, believe me, I’m as racist as they come.

    However, I don’t discriminate in my racism... I hate you all equally.

    Yes. Every race on this planet has something FFing horrible about them in a generalised way in which I deem it possible... nay, neccesary... to pick them out on it and scream blue murder!

    Go on! Pick a race, religion, sex or whatever and I’ll give you my honest opinion on why they should be shot.
  12. 13 Jan '18 00:07
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Oh, believe me, I’m as racist as they come.

    However, I don’t discriminate in my racism... I hate you all equally.

    Yes. Every race on this planet has something FFing horrible about them in a generalised way in which I deem it possible... nay, neccesary... to pick them out on it and scream blue murder!

    Go on! Pick a race, religion, sex or whatever and I’ll give you my honest opinion on why they should be shot.
    K.

    Swedish women.
  13. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    13 Jan '18 00:12
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    K.

    Swedish women.
    The Swedish bikini team is well known. The channel tunnel was designed with their crotches as inspiration.
    The average Swedish girl's been FF'd senseless more often than an American voter.

    In Norway they eat Gravelilax. That's fermented fish. They bury salmon for 6 months and let it rot. Gravlax is the Nors word for Swedish pussy.
  14. 13 Jan '18 00:33
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    The Swedish bikini team is well known. The channel tunnel was designed with their crotches as inspiration.
    The average Swedish girl's been FF'd senseless more often than an American voter.

    In Norway they eat Gravelilax. That's fermented fish. They bury salmon for 6 months and let it rot. Gravlax is the Nors word for Swedish pussy.
    you are a vile person!
  15. 13 Jan '18 00:51
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    you are a vile person!
    This is actually one of his low key days.