Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Sep '18 01:431 edit
    That's right everyone, I've started a Brett Kavanaugh support group. We will meet once a year in the Philippians. It's for any conservative that has ever gotten drunk while a teenager and made unwelcomed sexual advances.

As a rule, we all sit down together and recite the Red Green support group mantra. "I'm a man..........I can change..............if I have to...........I guess."

Then we do this to ourselves.

YouTube

Just PM me if interested.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Sep '18 01:451 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey
    That's right everyone, I've started a Brett Kavanaugh support group. We will meet once a year in the Philippians. It's for any conservative that has ever gotten drunk while a teenager and made unwelcomed sexual advances.

As a rule, we all sit down together and recite the Red Green support group mantra. "I'm a man..........I can change..............if I ...[text shortened]...

[youtube]fcCA6lGxK_g[/youtube]

Kiss my ass you cretin, you don't deserve the air you breath. K is 53 years old. You really think he is going to change ANYTHING? going through college sticking his dick in the face of girls in his dorm is just boys will be boys? Getting drunk and puking in a car and puking in his bathroom is just boys will be boys? Then absolutely lying about it in a senate session UNDER OATH?

I guess you put the bar so low for SCOTUS members anyone can have a lifetime appointment to that branch of government. So why not just give it to Trump after he gets canned as POTUS?

How low a bar do you think ok for such a job? Bank robber ok if he doesn't actually kill anyone? Rapist as long as she doesn't get aids or gets pregnant? What is your red light this appointment? What makes you in love with Kavanaugh anyway? You can spell it out, we want to know.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Sep '18 01:48
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Kiss my ass you cretin, you don't deserve the air you breath.
    Meanwhile at Bill Clinton's house.

YouTube
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Sep '18 01:511 edit
    Meanwhile at Bill Clinton's house.

[youtube]AXnAH0Ti19I[/youtube]
    Why don't you read my whole post.

Think about this:
    Do you think Kavanaugh EVER thought about what his decisions will mean for his grandkids?

Unfrigging likely. He doesn't have the temperament to think years ahead what his decisions mean. He lives for TODAY. JUST LIKE TRUMP. I guess that is ok with you, Screw what happens tomorrow, I won my last case TODAY.
  5. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    30 Sep '18 02:37

As a rule, we all sit down together and recite the Red Green support group mantra. "I'm a man..........I can change..............if I ...[text shortened]...

I lived in PI many yrs. At least spell it right. Luv you longtime JOE
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Sep '18 03:24
    Originally posted by @kquinn909
    I lived in PI many yrs. At least spell it right. Luv you longtime JOE
    You don't know about the Phillipians? It's a small Island off the coast of Norway, the people there raise goats and play ping pong with bonobo's whom they taught to play about 40 years ago and the bonobos win at least half the time.
    There was a big political uprising about all that but the Prime minister resigned and a bonobo was voted in to replace him.
    Things got a lot better for the average citizen after that and bonobos were granted full legal citizenship.
    Well all but Gobo, the youngest son of Yabo, now the prime minister. It seems Gobo started selling very good copies of the Phillipian passports and made over a million bucks on the deal so they rescinded his citizenship, forced him to move to Sweden where he can be seen on the streets busking and dancing for lunch money.
    In a recent interview, he was quoted (in sign of of course, Bonobos can't actually talk, just grunt with pleasure) as saying it is ok, he has made lots of friends in the black market circus circuit, going from town to town dancing and playing his didgeridoo, a tenor model small enough he can play it while dancing. About the size of a clarinet but it does take a considerable amount of practice and he got his 10,000 hours on it last spring.
    He managed to make enough money on the circus circuit to sneak in his girl friend, a small postal carrier from the south of the island and they are happy together so he has managed to live quite well considering.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Sep '18 03:541 edit
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Why don't you read my whole post.

Think about this:
    Do you think Kavanaugh EVER thought about what his decisions will mean for his grandkids?

Unfrigging likely. He doesn't have the temperament to think years ahead what his decisions mean. He lives for TODAY. JUST LIKE TRUMP. I guess that is ok with you, Screw what happens tomorrow, I won my last case TODAY.
    I'm not sure what a 17 year old thinks about when they are getting drunk, but after the fact, I can guarantee he was not thinking along those lines, no.

If it makes you feel any better I flogged myself a few dozen times just for creating this thread.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Sep '18 04:02
    Meanwhile at Keith Ellison's home

YouTube
  9. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    30 Sep '18 06:101 edit

You don't know if he is guilty or innocent and you're already starting a support group??

Do you enjoy getting the cart before the horse?
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Sep '18 07:591 edit
    Originally posted by @mchill
    You don't know if he is guilty or innocent and you're already starting a support group??

Do you enjoy getting the cart before the horse?
    Well DOCTOR Ford seemed just so damned credible I could not help myself.

If you want something proven, just give her a call.
  11. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    30 Sep '18 10:18

Good, at least we’ll know where to find you bastards.

If someone brings the plastic bags, I’ll bring the rusty ball clippers.
  12. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    30 Sep '18 12:171 edit
    It's for any conservative that has ever gotten drunk while a teenager and made unwelcomed sexual advances.
    Is pinning down a woman against her will while covering her mouth so she can't scream and forcibly removing her clothes just an "unwelcomed advance" to conservatives?

Explains a lot.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Sep '18 12:19
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Good, at least we’ll know where to find you bastards.

If someone brings the plastic bags, I’ll bring the rusty ball clippers.
    Yep, we now know where in the zoo to find them. I hope they don't escape into the wild though.
  14. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    30 Sep '18 13:33
    Originally posted by @vivify
    Is pinning down a woman against her will while covering her mouth so she can't scream and forcibly removing her clothes just an "unwelcomed advance" to conservatives?

Explains a lot.
    is convicting someone just because someone says they did something the new norm for liberals?
  15. Zugzwang
    Moves
    30 Sep '18 18:14
    Originally posted by @vivify to Whodey
    Is pinning down a woman against her will while covering her mouth so she can't
    scream and forcibly removing her clothes just an "unwelcomed advance" to conservatives?

Explains a lot.
    It depends upon who's the man doing it.

If a dark-skinned (apparently) Muslim man were to gaze too long at a white woman, then
    some racist or Islamophobic white men here would regard that as approaching a crime.