Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 14 Dec '14 21:19
    A black student shot and killed by another black,, where's Reverend Al Sharpton? Will President Obama address this issue?
  2. 15 Dec '14 01:55
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    A black student shot and killed by another black,, where's Reverend Al Sharpton? Will President Obama address this issue?
    don't be an idiot.

    oh wait, you already were. too late i supposed.


    yes, every murder is a tragedy. every murder is deplorable.


    the problem however is bigger when the murderer is someone in power, someone who was supposed to protect and serve. someone that was given a lot of power and who disregarded his responsibility.

    that's why the president intervenes in the case of murders that involves racism and not in each of the thousands of other murders. because it betrays a larger issue.


    just as an analogy, every theft is an issue, but the one getting front page coverage is not the mugger who robbed your wallet, it's the banker who screwd hundreds of people out of millions.
  3. 15 Dec '14 02:09 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    don't be an idiot.

    oh wait, you already were. too late i supposed.


    yes, every murder is a tragedy. every murder is deplorable.


    the problem however is bigger when the murderer is someone in power, someone who was supposed to protect and serve. someone that was given a lot of power and who disregarded his responsibility.

    that's why the presi ...[text shortened]... he mugger who robbed your wallet, it's the banker who screwd hundreds of people out of millions.
    you people have a problem, and it's a huge social issue. Called lack of parenting.
    How many kids does NFL running back Adrian Peterson have? He didn't even know the one who was beaten to death was his, until weeks before that poor little kid was killed.. and still very few people want to address that issue.
    Idiot? ya I can see the problem, you?
    Seven-person orgies involving his brother, a minor. Fathering children with six different women in "at least" three different states.

    The Adrian Peterson story just keeps getting darker.

    On the heels of his indefinite suspension for an ongoing child abuse investigation, the Minneapolis Star-Tribune has dug up some troubling details regarding Peterson's private life. One 38-page police report, in particular, provides long-sought answers to questions Peterson has dodged for years regarding his private life.

    If Peterson's image wasn't already tarnished, this latest report should seal the deal. The police report stems from a hotel orgy in 2011 that involved seven people, including Peterson, his underage brother, another relative, and four women.

    Police were eventually called to scene, and this is what they found:

    "As the night wore on, the report says, one woman who said she knew Peterson previously became upset when she saw him having sex with another woman. She started an argument that lasted at least an hour. According to the report, when she told him that she was 'emotionally attached to him,' Peterson reminded her that he was engaged to another woman and had a baby."
    you just don't get it do you,, if these kids are raised right, they do not end up in prison or dead... got it?
  4. 15 Dec '14 04:06
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    A black student shot and killed by another black,, where's Reverend Al Sharpton? Will President Obama address this issue?
    I know I'm protesting in the streets, trouble it, I seem to be the only one....
  5. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    15 Dec '14 04:22
    Let's see if he goes to prison. Good thing he's not a cop like the last four.
  6. 15 Dec '14 06:57
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    you people have a problem, and it's a huge social issue. Called lack of parenting.
    Interesting. Do you believe Americans have some disposition to becoming bad parents compared to, say, Canadian parents?
  7. 15 Dec '14 08:51
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    you people have a problem, and it's a huge social issue. Called lack of parenting.
    How many kids does NFL running back Adrian Peterson have? He didn't even know the one who was beaten to death was his, until weeks before that poor little kid was killed.. and still very few people want to address that issue.
    Idiot? ya I can see the problem, you?
    Seven-p ...[text shortened]... get it do you,, if these kids are raised right, they do not end up in prison or dead... got it?
    again, we do not kill people because of lack of parenting, lack of direction, being a douchebag.

    hell, we didn't kill bankers who scrwd the world into recession.


    it is very easy, you do a crime, you get a trial. then you might get thrown in jail. when a coward bypasses this system and skips to the death penalty, we have a problem. according to you there would be no more resisting arrest charges because all those would have been shot and rightfully so.

    the fact that there are a lot of criminals with the added "resisted arrest" proves that there are cops who managed to arrest them without filling them full of lead.
  8. 15 Dec '14 23:26
    Bring up a story about a much more common killing of black people and look at the hate from the lefties.
  9. 16 Dec '14 00:29
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Interesting. Do you believe Americans have some disposition to becoming bad parents compared to, say, Canadian parents?
    There is quite a bit of evidence that urban African American parents are defective, not every one, but by and large many. Most of the mothers are unmarried, and the fathers absent.

    Note I didn't say black. Many blacks, even African blacks, certainly Canadian blacks don't share the cultural maladies of urban African Americans.
  10. 16 Dec '14 00:32
    Originally posted by normbenign
    There is quite a bit of evidence that urban African American parents are defective, not every one, but by and large many. Most of the mothers are unmarried, and the fathers absent.

    Note I didn't say black. Many blacks, even African blacks, certainly Canadian blacks don't share the cultural maladies of urban African Americans.
    Remember that you are talking to a leftist. He does not believe in the traditional family and believes that a single mom raising a kid is just fine in his Leftist Utopia.