1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    19 Feb '21 05:36
    @earl-of-trumps said
    It is so mean-spirited of you to criticize cultural ethos, unless it is American. Ha!
    I don’t discriminate in my hatred of all of you.
  2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    19 Feb '21 08:42
    @Duchess64 - Apparently, Japanese sexism is fine with Ghost of a Duke as long as he can bash the Chinese.

And apparently, Chinese Slavery is fine with Duchess64 as long as she can bash the Americans.

Now, isn't that the painful truth, there Duchess64, eh?
  3. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 Feb '21 09:24
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    In your comments about the BBC report detailing allegations of rape, sexual abuse and torture of ethnic Uighur and other Muslim women in China did you voice your abhorance?

Did you watch the report?
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    19 Feb '21 09:39
    @mott-the-hoople said
    wow...Japan only has TWO genders...imagine that.
    Yes and a penchant for school uniforms, molesting women and girls on buses and latex sex partners instead of real ones. But hey they must be normal because according to you they only have two genders.
    They have a multitude of genders like everywhere else on the planet, suppression and non recognition isn’t the same as non existence.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Feb '21 11:231 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Feb '21 11:31

7. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 Feb '21 11:571 edit
    @Duchess64

Here you have created a thread about Japan not allowing women to speak in meetings. Where is the thread you have created about China's sexual abuse of Uighur and other Muslim women? Why are you not outraged about this? Did you not listen to the women who were interviewed, the terrible things they report they endured? If this report had been about the abuse carried out against women in America you would have created multiple threads.

Can you understand how this degrades any credibility you have when it comes to speaking up about abuse to women and how selective your concerns are?

YouTube
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Feb '21 12:102 edits

9. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 Feb '21 12:15
    So no comment on the testimony of the woman and the terrible abuse she endured?

Doesn't your 'responsibility' lie with all women who have suffered sexual abuse, irrespective of where it happens?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Feb '21 12:323 edits
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    So no comment on the testimony of the woman and the terrible abuse she endured?

Doesn't your 'responsibility' lie with all women who have suffered sexual abuse, irrespective of where it happens?
    The late Edward Said (who was the most prominent Palestinian intellectual in the USA)
    noted that every time there was a 'terrorist' incident allegedly by any Arab or Muslim
    (Said was not Muslim), US news agencies would contact him to demand that he condemn it.
    As if he (who did not even own a gun) somehow had some responsibility for it.

Given that he already had consistently made clear his commitment to humanist principles
    (though he believed that the Palestinians have the right to pursue armed struggle),
    Edward Said did not feel like being a puppet jerked around by hypocritical Americans
    who never criticized Israel's violence and other crimes, being urged to dance on command.
    So Edward Said refused to keep feeding the propaganda machine whose real agenda
    was to demonize Arabs and Muslims and oppose the Palestinian struggle for freedom.

Likewise, I already have made clear many times (my hateful trolls keep lying about it)
    that I have some major differences on some issues with China's current government.
    (I already told Teinosuke at least a few times that I approve of releasing the overwhelming
    majority of Uyghurs, who I assume are not terrorists or supporters of terrorism. )
    I have no obligation to make any further comments about a foreign government.
    I am not employed to represent the People's Republic of China in any capacity.

There's a vast amount of sexual violence against women in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
    Would Ghost of a Duke demand that every black man in the world must instantly
    condemn every incident of sexual violence as soon it happens in the Congo?
    And if a black man does not, would Ghost of a Duke instantly condemn him?

So, like Edward Said, I decline to dance to the commands of hypocritical lying racist Westerners.
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    19 Feb '21 16:54
    Good to know and apologies to Japan if I offended them, but surely mott the hoopla wouldn’t lie.
    My point that gender identity is not reliant on 3rd party recognition stands though.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Feb '21 21:403 edits

13. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    20 Feb '21 06:411 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    @Duchess64

Here you have created a thread about Japan not allowing women to speak in meetings. Where is the thread you have created about China's sexual abuse of Uighur and other Muslim women? Why are you not outraged about this? Did you not listen to the women who were interviewed, the terrible things they report they endured? If this report had been about the abu ...[text shortened]... t abuse to women and how selective your concerns are?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6bPGl10Cts
    Duchess64 said back to Ghost of a Duke:
    @duchess64 said
    "I have NO RESPONSIBILITY for Ghost of a Duke's willful ignorance of what I wrote.
    I am not the unpaid research assistant of an extremely dishonest and often abusive troll."

TRANSLATION: "Halp! I just got smacked down and can't get up!"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree