Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 03 Dec '11 00:28
    I guess his ideas are too dangerous to be heard.

http://themoderatevoice.com/130544/republican-jewish-coalition-excludes-ron-paul-from-forum-due-to-views/

Is this justified? What is the worse that can happen?
  2. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    03 Dec '11 00:31
    Originally posted by Metal Brain

http://themoderatevoice.com/130544/republican-jewish-coalition-excludes-ron-paul-from-forum-due-to-views/

What makes you say his ideas cannot be heard?
  3. 03 Dec '11 01:08
    Originally posted by FMF
    What makes you say his ideas cannot be heard?
    Not at the Jewish coalition.
    Who knew cutting aid to Israel is such a bad thing. They can't suck from our udder forever.

I think the hardcore Zionists are afraid most Jewish people will accept his logic rather than reject it. They fear the flawless logic of Ron Paul will prevail.
  4. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    03 Dec '11 01:58
    Not at the Jewish coalition.
    Who knew cutting aid to Israel is such a bad thing. They can't suck from our udder forever.

I think the hardcore Zionists are afraid most Jewish people will accept his logic rather than reject it. They fear the flawless logic of Ron Paul will prevail.
    Don't vote for whoever the Republican Jewish Coalition endorses if you don't like their stance. Ron Paul's ideas can hardly be described as "too dangerous to be heard" if they can easily be heard all over the internet and in the media. The Republican Jewish Coalition disagreeing with Paul and not wishing to give him a platform doesn't affect the validity or lack of validity of his views.
  5. 03 Dec '11 03:07 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Don't vote for whoever the Republican Jewish Coalition endorses if you don't like their stance. Ron Paul's ideas can hardly be described as "too dangerous to be heard" if they can easily be heard all over the internet and in the media. The Republican Jewish Coalition disagreeing with Paul and not wishing to give him a platform doesn't affect the validity or lack of validity of his views.
    If the Jewish coalition has good reason to feel the way they do why not challenge Ron Paul with good questions? It doesn't sound like they are confident of their position.
    I don't like any candidate that continues to support sending money to Israel. That is pretty much everybody but Ron Paul. The Jewish coalition is not capable of challenging Ron Paul's positions with logic. That is why they resort to the method of cowards. Censorship.

My ideas can be heard on the internet too. I can't think of many people that have heard them though. Just because everybody can hear them doesn't mean they will. Perhaps the Jewish coalition hates Ron Paul because of his freedom. Isn't that why the Arabic Semites are supposed to hate us? Ron Paul suggests it is because of our government's policies. How dare he make sense by giving an alternative explanation to something absolutely absurd.
  6. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    03 Dec '11 03:11
    If the Jewish coalition has good reason to feel the way they do why not challenge Ron Paul with good questions? It doesn't sound like they are confident of their position.
    I don't like any candidate that continues to support sending money to Israel. That is pretty much everybody but Ron Paul.
    The Jewish coalition is not capable of challenging Ron Paul ...[text shortened]... w dare he make sense by giving an alternative explanation to something absolutely absurd.
    So you agree with Ron Paul. And the Republican Jewish Coalition doesn't. How does that make Paul's ideas "too dangerous to be heard"? I have heard them. How was it "dangerous"? You think the Republican Jewish Coalition should be compelled in some way to give Paul a platform to air his views?
  7. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    03 Dec '11 03:17 / 1 edit
    Censorship.
    Censorship? How so? Which of Paul's views are you claiming have been deleted from the public domain?
  8. 03 Dec '11 03:59
    Originally posted by FMF
    Censorship? How so? Which of Paul's views are you claiming have been deleted from the public domain?
    You know what I mean. I never said nobody could see other debates.

A lot of Jewish people are against Zionism. That makes the hardcore Zionists fear Ron Paul because he shows all of the flaws of the USA supporting Israel. The hardcore Zionists do not have facts on their side. All they have is faith, because you need faith when you don't have facts.
  9. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    03 Dec '11 04:06
    You know what I mean. I never said nobody could see other debates.
    Well then, "censorship" isn't the right word. There is really no need to misstate things in order to express your disagreement with the Republican Jewish Coalition's stance.
  10. 03 Dec '11 06:24

I guess the Klan is not welcome at a Jewish gathering. Good for them for not showing the kind of myopic stupidity (or hidden racism) that his supporters display. You can only fool some of the people some of the time. Only Ron Paul supporters can be fooled all of the time.
  11. 03 Dec '11 13:11 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    I guess the Klan is not welcome at a Jewish gathering. Good for them for not showing the kind of myopic stupidity (or hidden racism) that his supporters display. You can only fool some of the people some of the time. Only Ron Paul supporters can be fooled all of the time.
    You really like spreading lies don't you? You are a typical left wing extremist that doesn't like to be confused with facts. You want to believe it, therefore you do.

http://reason.com/blog/2011/12/01/republican-jewish-coalition-bars-ron-pau
  12. 03 Dec '11 13:16
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well then, "censorship" isn't the right word. There is really no need to misstate things in order to express your disagreement with the Republican Jewish Coalition's stance.
    He is being censored from the Jewish coalition forum. Maybe it is because of false allegations that he is anti-Semitic. The other republicans should refuse to attend because of the Jewish coalition's discrimination and false allegations.

http://reason.com/blog/2007/05/22/ron-paul-responds-to-ryan-sage
  13. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    03 Dec '11 13:36
    He is being censored from the Jewish coalition forum. Maybe it is because of false allegations that he is anti-Semitic. The other republicans should refuse to attend because of the Jewish coalition's discrimination and false allegations.
    You are using the word "censored" incorrectly. No matter how much you agree with Paul, the Republican Jewish Coalition does not have to give him a platform to air his views. Paul still has his right to freely express his views and they are not being censored by the Republican Jewish Coalition's decision.
  14. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    03 Dec '11 13:46
    Originally posted by FMF
    You are using the word "censored" incorrectly. No matter how much you agree with Paul, the Republican Jewish Coalition does not have to give him a platform to air his views. Paul still has his right to freely express his views and they are not being censored by the Republican Jewish Coalition's decision.
    Don't you agree that the other candidates should boycott this forum? By any serious measure, Paul is a legitimate contender for the Republican nomination polling reasonably well and raising decent amounts of money. While he may have little chance of winning the nomination, surely his views should be heard in what purports to be a political forum of the major contenders. While the Jewish Republicans are surely free to invite whoever they please, what would the acquiescence of the other contenders say to Paul supporters? They surely want their votes in the general election and isolating Paul himself rather than criticizing his ideas is hardly the way to appeal to said voters.
  15. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    03 Dec '11 13:59 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Don't you agree that the other candidates should boycott this forum?
    I think they should do that if they want to but I don't really have any strong motivation to offer advice to Republican candidates. My penny's worth is that I don't think the Republican Jewish Coalition is showing much political responsibility with regard to proper and wise promotion of the interests of the people it purports to represent.