Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    20 Mar '19 15:18
    LOL LOL LOL
    Democrats front runner...this is laughable.
  2. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    20 Mar '19 15:32
    @mott-the-hoople said
    LOL LOL LOL
    LOL LOL LOL
    And, he's still ten times better than the Republican front runner... LOL, Go figure...
  3. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    20 Mar '19 18:472 edits
    @kingdavid403 said
    LOL LOL LOL
    And, he's still ten times better than the Republican front runner... LOL, Go figure...
    YouTube You want a pervert for Pres.? He is one sick mofo. At least Trump "grab em buy the pussy" goes for the legal aged sluts.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Mar '19 18:571 edit
    @kquinn909

Biden is thinking to himself, how can an evil rich white male win the nomination in the democrat party now? I'm not sure they would even nominate another evil rich white female.

To top it all off, saying he is a gaffe machine is putting it mildly.

YouTube

But such racism does not seem to trouble democrat voters, so long as they are democrats.

If nothing else, he could run for governor in Virginia. They like that sort of thing.
  5. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    20 Mar '19 19:156 edits
    @kquinn909 said
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3ir0GY5Mr0 You want a pervert for Pres.? He is one sick mofo. At least Trump "grab em buy the pussy" goes for the legal aged sluts.
    lol, Trump has had several underage girls accuse him of sexual improprieties; nothing legal about it. Ever heard of his miss teen usa contests? Second, "one sick mofo" being pee pee on by prostitutes sounds sick to me. Btw, I'm not a big Biden fan either; however, he still is ten times better than the worthless Dump. Your worthless mom should have taught you better boy! EDIT: Now, show us Biden's perversion in this edited clip liar? Here's Dumps;
    YouTube
  6. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    20 Mar '19 19:233 edits
    @whodey said
    @kquinn909

Biden is thinking to himself, how can an evil rich white male win the nomination in the democrat party now? I'm not sure they would even nominate another evil rich white female.

To top it all off, saying he is a gaffe machine is putting it mildly.

[youtube]AEG1wuoa2hs[/youtube]

But such racism does not seem to trouble democrat voters, so long as the ...[text shortened]... democrats.

If nothing else, he could run for governor in Virginia. They like that sort of thing.
    If that is prejudice loser boy, then you are the KKK grand wizard. lol, nice try tho loser boy! man, what a lying idiot! LOL Is this all the lies the right can muster up against him? If so, he has my vote by far. lol Now, let me teach you about prejudice remarks in reality.
    YouTube&bpctr=1553114332
  7. Alabama
    Moves
    20 Mar '19 21:48
    @kingdavid403 said
    lol, Trump has had several underage girls accuse him of sexual improprieties; nothing legal about it. Ever heard of his miss teen usa contests? Second, "one sick mofo" being pee pee on by prostitutes sounds sick to me. Btw, I'm not a big Biden fan either; however, he still is ten times better than the worthless Dump. Your worthless mom should have taught you better bo ...[text shortened]... 's perversion in this edited clip liar? Here's Dumps;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyhXSDeU_Oc
    Mr. David, you mention PeePee by prostitutes, which is proven to have been part of a fraudulent false dossier that Roger Stone made up. These forums should require actual facts , for reasonable discussions, I would think. You should also read the news about Clinton who cavorted big time on Epstein's island with female children, current news.
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Moves
    20 Mar '19 22:25
    @livineasy4 said
    Mr. David, you mention PeePee by prostitutes, which is proven to have been part of a fraudulent false dossier that Roger Stone made up. These forums should require actual facts , for reasonable discussions, I would think. You should also read the news about Clinton who cavorted big time on Epstein's island with female children, current news.
    Speaking of frauds, Joe, why do you still have two RHP accounts?
  9. Subscriberdivegeester
    Leave Means Leave
    Voting not marching!
    Moves
    20 Mar '19 22:43
    @handyandy said
    Speaking of frauds, Joe, why do you still have two RHP accounts?
    He was talking to me out of both of them the other day, it was a bit amusing.
  10. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    20 Mar '19 23:093 edits
    @livineasy4 said
    Mr. Livineasy4
    YouTube
    Nothing has been proven fraudulent in the dossier; and, much of it has been proven true. BTW, Epstein is one of your false god Trump's best buddies. Trump got him out of jail for thousands of rapes of minors with no jail time. Clinton has not been president for 20 years now; and, nothing has never been proven that he did anything other than have consensual affairs; get over him. He's never running for President again; however, he did a great job for our economy while president.
  11. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    21 Mar '19 00:33
    @mott-the-hoople said
    LOL LOL LOL
    Only question out there
    Is Trump going to declare a national emergency when he gets trounced in 2020 ?

After all, a 1 term president can't quite make the statute of limitations requirements.

The Dems won't try to impeach him.
    After all, they want to save the red meat for the presidential debates.
  12. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    21 Mar '19 13:25
    @mghrn55 said
    Only question out there
    Is Trump going to declare a national emergency when he gets trounced in 2020 ?

After all, a 1 term president can't quite make the statute of limitations requirements.

The Dems won't try to impeach him.
    After all, they want to save the red meat for the presidential debates.
    "dems wont try to impeach him" LMFAO! goodun