1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Sep '18 18:141 edit
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-05/john-kerry-tries-salvage-iran-deal-behind-trumps-back-secretly-meets-top-iran

John Kerry Tries To Salvage Iran Deal Behind Trump's Back; Secretly Meets With Top Iran Official

So Americans elect Trump as they reject things like the Iranian deal. Check.

John Kerry is then thrown out of the Secretary of State job and out of work. Check

John Kerry, as a private citizen, then meets secretly with Iranian officials to keep the Obama deal alive. Check.

John Kerry is undermining his President and country when he has been voted out of power. Check

There are no calls to form a Mueller probe for admitting to colluding with a foreign country that has been a known enemy of the US. Check.

The deep state rules despite Trump being President. Check]

Our country is gone.
  2. Germany
    Moves
    13 Sep '18 18:47
    Originally posted by @whodey

Our country is gone.
    In your view, when did your country "disappear"?
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Sep '18 23:01
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    In your view, when did your country "disappear"?
    How can John Kerry continue to act as Secretary of State when he no longer has the job?

This is pure collusion with a foreign adversary of the US, something Dims seem to think is Ok, so long as it works for them.

John Kerry is undermining the current foreign policy of the Trump administration that was democratically elected. John shows that he does not much care about democracy or how voters may choose to change a foreign policy.

John should be behind bars.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Sep '18 16:06
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/alan-dershowitz-john-kerry-would-be-violating-the-logan-act-if-it-was-enforced
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Sep '18 16:25
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/alan-dershowitz-john-kerry-would-be-violating-the-logan-act-if-it-was-enforced
    Government, i.e. the Swamp, has to want to enforce laws for them to be used.

In this case, they have no desire to do so.

However, when it comes to Trumpkins, then the Logan Act can be enforced.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Sep '18 02:10
    Government, i.e. the Swamp, has to want to enforce laws for them to be used.

In this case, they have no desire to do so.

However, when it comes to Trumpkins, then the Logan Act can be enforced.
    They should repeal the Logan's Act if they are not going to enforce it. If they don't it really does seem like it is there for selective enforcement. The hypocrisy would be obvious though.

Makes me curious why it was not enforced and whose decision that was. Someone must have broke that law first. Must have been a very corrupt deep state kind of person like Kissinger or some other war criminal.
  7. Germany
    Moves
    18 Sep '18 06:37
    How can John Kerry continue to act as Secretary of State when he no longer has the job?

This is pure collusion with a foreign adversary of the US, something Dims seem to think is Ok, so long as it works for them.

John Kerry is undermining the current foreign policy of the Trump administration that was democratically elected. John shows that he does no ...[text shortened]... t democracy or how voters may choose to change a foreign policy.

John should be behind bars.
    You said your country is "gone." When did it go away?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree