Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 03 Feb '15 20:39
    I just heard this news, and Jordan pledges to retaliate against ISIS..... how far will they go?
  2. 03 Feb '15 21:08
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    I just heard this news, and Jordan pledges to retaliate against ISIS..... how far will they go?
    The only way to defeat these guys is to go in hard and destroy them.
    In the air, on the ground and from the sea. The capability exists
    but sadly the political will does not.
  3. 03 Feb '15 22:22
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    The only way to defeat these guys is to go in hard and destroy them.
    In the air, on the ground and from the sea. The capability exists
    but sadly the political will does not.
    You are right.
    We build a pen around a rattlesnake den, and fill it with pigs.. it's time to surround these ISIS people and do exactly that... kill them all.
  4. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    03 Feb '15 22:30
    You are right.
    We build a pen around a rattlesnake den, and fill it with pigs.. it's time to surround these ISIS people and do exactly that... kill them all.
    Is there any limit to the number of "bad" people that the US government as Lord High Executioner should kill?
  5. 03 Feb '15 22:47 / 1 edit
    You are right.
    You are responsible for them. You killed the Iraqi army! and you trained and armed the Taliban.
  6. 03 Feb '15 22:52
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    You are responsible for them. You killed the Iraqi army! and you trained and armed the Taliban.
    Then I suppose it's time for ME to kill what I created? Up up to the task... Although the Iraqi army pretty much disappeared down the road after the first day, only to come back and haunt us.. all those people turning for home, should have been killed, and many more would have been, if not for Turkey not allowing a large force to strike from the north.. every rifle I have seen in the hands of a Taliban soldier, was an AK-47? Explain please?
  7. 03 Feb '15 22:57
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Is there any limit to the number of "bad" people that the US government as Lord High Executioner should kill?
    Nope..... as long as you have a group that thinks it will go to the Holy place for killing infidels, we will be killing them.. Notice I said infidels, and that includes all religions, as well as atheists.. We stood and did nothing in Cambodia while 1/2 of their population was killed? But where was the rest of the world.. backs turned.... of course.
    The USA has to be the leader for the few of the rest have the balls.
  8. 03 Feb '15 23:00
    As for you, my Viking ancestors visited your little country many times, I expect you may have a bit of Viking blood yourself,, but then again,, naw.. you come across as a bit of a woman..
  9. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    03 Feb '15 23:03
    Nope..... as long as you have a group that thinks it will go to the Holy place for killing infidels, we will be killing them.. Notice I said infidels, and that includes all religions, as well as atheists.. We stood and did nothing in Cambodia while 1/2 of their population was killed? But where was the rest of the world.. backs turned.... of course.
    The USA has to be the leader for the few of the rest have the balls.
    I'm not interested in your or their Holy War.
  10. 03 Feb '15 23:07
    BREAKING: As Promised, Jordan Will Execute IS Prisoners Tonight

February 3, 2015 By Brooke McGowan
  11. 03 Feb '15 23:08
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    I'm not interested in your or their Holy War.
    good die with the rest of the sheep, as you hide in your hole..
  12. 03 Feb '15 23:08 / 2 edits
    As for you, my Viking ancestors visited your little country many times, I expect you may have a bit of Viking blood yourself,, but then again,, naw.. you come across as a bit of a woman..
    My little country ruled you, get that we ruled you! you probably have some remnants of Scottish blood in you. Have you ever ruled us? nope, will you ever rule us? nope, you don't have the brains.
  13. 03 Feb '15 23:12
    My little country ruled your pansy one, get that we ruled you! have you ever ruled us? nope, will you ever rule us? nope, you don't have the brains.
    You rule nothing.. England rules you.. The Vikings had a set of balls, discovered the Americas in their small ships, while you cowered to the English..
  14. 03 Feb '15 23:13
    My little country ruled you, get that we ruled you! you probably have some remnants of Scottish blood in you. Have you ever ruled us? nope, will you ever rule us? nope, you don't have the brains.
    The Vikings didn't care to rule the land of sheep, they just wanted your women and gold, and they were very good at taking it away from you.
  15. 03 Feb '15 23:18
    The Vikings didn't care to rule the land of sheep, they just wanted your women and gold, and they were very good at taking it away from you.
    Egads, the macho mano a mano shifts so easily from the Middle East to the North Sea.