Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Feb '19 15:352 edits
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/state-union-trump-invites-bullied-101200837.html

So who is Joshua Trump? He is a youngster that attends public school and is no relation to Donald Trump. However, due to his last name he has been bullied relentlessly, to the point of wanting to change his last name.

But this is simply the state of affairs in Leftist run public schools. They teach hate and bullying anyone that opposes them, courtesy of the US tax payer.

Now I will sit back and listen to the endless chorus of more hate from the Left, that I'm a liar, stupid, and racist.

Thanks in advance.

Left wing ideology is the arm pit of humanity.
  2. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    05 Feb '19 22:39
    @whodey said
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/state-union-trump-invites-bullied-101200837.html

So who is Joshua Trump? He is a youngster that attends public school and is no relation to Donald Trump. However, due to his last name he has been bullied relentlessly, to the point of wanting to change his last name.

But this is simply the state of affairs in Leftist run public schools. They ...[text shortened]... a liar, stupid, and racist.

Thanks in advance.

Left wing ideology is the arm pit of humanity.
    Whodey, my apologies, you may be a man of conservative leanings, conservative teachings.....thought so for a while then it appeared you were waffling on something. I'm somewhat into ubiquitous data (arrgghhh, sounds like a lib's hobby) and I misread the data.

Joshua, the man! Bring him, and maybe a fresh baby to parade around and pass down the rows on the Left, where they will be sitting down anyway, to judge, maybe with thumbs up or thumbs down?
  3. Zugzwang
    Moves
    06 Feb '19 22:141 edit
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/feb/06/the-trump-who-fell-asleep-during-state-of-the-union-hailed-a-hero

"Boy named Trump who fell asleep during State of the Union hailed a hero
    Joshua Trump, 11, wakes up a celebrity after dozing off during presidential address"

"An 11-year-old boy called Joshua Trump who was invited by his presidential namesake
    to his State of the Union speech fell asleep and has been hailed as a hero of the anti-Trump resistance."
  4. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    06 Feb '19 23:061 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Whodey, my apologies, you may be a man of conservative leanings, conservative teachings.....thought so for a while then it appeared you were waffling on something. I'm somewhat into ubiquitous data (arrgghhh, sounds like a lib's hobby) and I misread the data.

Joshua, the man! Bring him, and maybe a fresh baby to parade around and pass down the rows on the Left, where they will be sitting down anyway, to judge, maybe with thumbs up or thumbs down?
    a fresh baby to parade around and pass down the rows on the Left, where they will be sitting down anyway, to judge, maybe with thumbs up or thumbs down?
    Maybe pass down the rows on the right a fresh Hispanic baby that just escaped the violence in Guatemala or Honduras to have a good life in the USA. I know the right will judge that innocent little baby with all their thumbs down, want to steal it from its mother and family's arms; as well as your worthless POS illegal President.
    Your hypocrisy is astounding and not fooling anyone.