Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 20:531 edit
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/prosecutors-drop-all-criminal-charges-against-jussie-smollett-his-attorneys-say-153000280.html

What a joke. What an absolute joke the Chicago justice system is.

No wonder there is so much corruption and crime in Chicago.

It is the capital of Progressive corruption and injustice, a killing field for blacks.
  2. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 20:56
    @whodey said
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/prosecutors-drop-all-criminal-charges-against-jussie-smollett-his-attorneys-say-153000280.html

It is the capital of Progressive corruption and injustice, a killing field for blacks.
    Or maybe, just maybe, there's no actual case against him; the charges seem to have been entirely based on the claims of two alleged accomplices.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 21:36
    @no1marauder

Rahm Emanuel, Obama's right hand man, had this to say about it.

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel slammed the decision to drop the charges, calling it “a whitewash of justice.”

"Where is the accountability of the system? You cannot have, because of a person's position, one set of rules apply to them and another set of rules apply to everybody else," Emanuel said in a separate press conference.

Chicago Police Supt. Eddie T. Johnson, who joined Emanuel, said he stood by his detectives’ investigation and did not believe justice was served on Tuesday, adding that his city is “still owed an apology.”

“At the end of the day, it’s Mr. Smollett who committed this hoax. Period. If he wanted to clear his name, the way to do that was in a court of law so that everyone could see the evidence,” Johnson said.

“You all know what the bond proffer said. We all know what it said,” he added. “I stand by the facts of what we produced. If they want to dispute those acts, then the place to do that is in court, not in secrecy.”

Looks like marauder stands all alone defending Smollett just like Hillary.

How does it feel to be the forum clown?
  4. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 21:481 edit
    @whodey said
    @no1marauder

Rahm Emanuel, Obama's right hand man, had this to say about it.

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel slammed the decision to drop the charges, calling it “a whitewash of justice.”

"Where is the accountability of the system? You cannot have, because of a person's position, one set of rules apply to them and another set of rules apply to everybody else," Ema ...[text shortened]... er stands all alone defending Smollett just like Hillary.

How does it feel to be the forum clown?
    So a politician and a police chief don't like a prosecutors' decision.

Hoo Hum. They have their job and prosecutors have a different one.

Maybe you right wingers rushed to judgment because the case looked like a political gold mine for ya. But justice shouldn't be about such petty considerations though, of course, that is all you care about.
  5. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 22:08
    @whodey said

YouTube 🙂
  6. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 22:182 edits
    @no1marauder said
    So a politician and a police chief don't like a prosecutors' decision.

Hoo Hum. They have their job and prosecutors have a different one.

Maybe you right wingers rushed to judgment because the case looked like a political gold mine for ya. But justice shouldn't be about such petty considerations though, of course, that is all you care about.
    I just read the charges and all the evidence against him collected and presented to to the grand jury. He's guilty as sin. Didn't hurt he's obamas other son and moochelles' chief of staff had a nice chat w/ the prosecuter beforehand. (reminds me of loretta lynchs little chat w/ Clinton on the tarmac) Calls are being made to the FBI over the original recused prosecuter for the friendly texts w/ smollets family (friends of hers) He forfits 10k and is not a violent offender and it all goes away. Stinks to high heaven. Hopefully the FBI charges him for the hate letter he mailed to himself. And they need to start looking at everybodys bank accts. Here it is in black and white>https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6731607/Jussie-Smolletts-bond-proffer-full.html
  7. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 22:321 edit
    @kquinn909 said
    I just read the charges and all the evidence against him collected and presented to to the grand jury. He's guilty as sin. Didn't hurt he's obamas other son and moochelles' chief of staff had a nice chat w/ the prosecuter beforehand. (reminds me of loretta lynchs little chat w/ Clinton on the tarmac) Calls are being made to the FBI over the original recused prosecuter for ...[text shortened]... k and white>https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6731607/Jussie-Smolletts-bond-proffer-full.html
    Sure it's all a big conspiracy.

Prosecutors don't drop 16 felony charges unless they discover that the evidence presented to the Grand Jury was seriously tainted. And an indictment doesn't equal Guilty.
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    27 Mar '19 00:05
    @no1marauder said
    Sure it's all a big conspiracy.

Prosecutors don't drop 16 felony charges unless they discover that the evidence presented to the Grand Jury was seriously tainted. And an indictment doesn't equal Guilty.
    Hmmm...have you read the prosecutors reason(s)?
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    27 Mar '19 00:08
    @no1marauder said
    Or maybe, just maybe, there's no actual case against him; the charges seem to have been entirely based on the claims of two alleged accomplices.
    please quit your lying. There is video of the two buying the damned rope. Police chief has said that there is more evidence, just presented enough for an indictment.

Factsc are hard for you to deal with aren't they?
  10. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    27 Mar '19 00:13
    @mott-the-hoople said
    please quit your lying. There is video of the two buying the damned rope. Police chief has said that there is more evidence, just presented enough for an indictment.

Factsc are hard for you to deal with aren't they?
    Funny, as usual you make a false accusation of "lying" ..................... and then make a statement supporting what I said.

I won't respond to such BS in the future as per my posting guidelines.
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    27 Mar '19 00:26
    @no1marauder said
    Funny, as usual you make a false accusation of "lying" ..................... and then make a statement supporting what I said.

Scared? LOL caught you being a hypocrite didn't I...Cant comment without seeing mueller report...but its ok for you to defend smollet without seeing the prosecutors reasons.
  12. Subscriberchessturdonline
    Misogynist
    Moves
    27 Mar '19 00:53
    Strange his avatar has an Irish flag but he's pro black? First Irishman I ever seen who was pro black/anti-white.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    27 Mar '19 01:42
    @no1marauder said

You know, you have convinced me.

Here we have a man who went to police demanding justice, but as his case started to fall apart he then backs out after paying the state $10,000 and being made to do community service for being beaten up by MAGA fanatics.

I wonder if he feels bad dropping the case and letting those Trump hoodlums go free after so much police manpower was spent pursing those racist Trump supporters.

But how much good was that police manpower? I mean only about 5% of Chicago's shootings are ever solved and brought to justice? Could the fact that Smollett was unjustly targeted and the fact that blacks routinely get shot every day without any justice evidence that Rahm Emmanuel and the entire Chicago police force are racist?

What say you marauder?
  14. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    27 Mar '19 12:26
    @whodey said
    You know, you have convinced me.

Here we have a man who went to police demanding justice, but as his case started to fall apart he then backs out after paying the state $10,000 and being made to do community service for being beaten up by MAGA fanatics.

I wonder if he feels bad dropping the case and letting those Trump hoodlums go free after so much police manpower wa ...[text shortened]... vidence that Rahm Emmanuel and the entire Chicago police force are racist?

What say you marauder?
    marerider thoroughly made an ass of himself in this thread, pulled out his indignation card and left. He will not be back.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    27 Mar '19 12:43
    @mott-the-hoople said
    marerider thoroughly made an ass of himself in this thread, pulled out his indignation card and left. He will not be back.
    I'm sure marauder, always championing the truth over partisan politics, will love the fact that the FBI may reopen the case because Smollett alerted them to letters that were death threats

https://www.foxnews.com/us/smollett-may-still-face-new-legal-trouble-obama-connections-suspected-dropping-of-hoax-charges.amp

Maybe when they are done investigating they can also finally find out who murdered OJ's wife as well.