Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81278
    10 Jun '18 11:25
    the anti-US democrat party caught AGAIN...

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/5977c5b2-d48e-39f9-b071-3cdf95edc731/democratic-parties-accused-of.html
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52851
    10 Jun '18 14:00
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    the anti-US democrat party caught AGAIN...

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/5977c5b2-d48e-39f9-b071-3cdf95edc731/democratic-parties-accused-of.html
    Conveniently deflecting from the Russians with their thousands of fake twitter and FB accounts reaching 120 MILLION americans with false narratives about Hillary, which is what won the election for your buddy Trumpf.
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    138557
    10 Jun '18 18:42
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    the anti-US democrat party caught AGAIN...

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/5977c5b2-d48e-39f9-b071-3cdf95edc731/democratic-parties-accused-of.html
    Nah. Not worse !!

    Worse is the show Trump put on at G7 in Quebec.
    Acting like a 12 year old in front of other world leaders.

    And then Navarro (Trump's economic adviser) on FOX today saying ...
    "There's a place in hell for people like Trudeau".
    For disrespecting Donald !!

    And before you start trashing other countries' world leaders, just remember this ....

    It's you guys that put an a$$hole in the White House !!
  4. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Joined
    30 Apr '17
    Moves
    3849
    10 Jun '18 18:51
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    And then Navarro (Trump's economic adviser) on FOX today saying ...
    "There's a place in hell for people like Trudeau".
    For disrespecting Donald !!
    For stabbing America in the back. Placing enormous tariffs on the USA then playing the victim when someone finally responds. Trudeau and his rainbow flag, pro Muslim socks can whine and cry all he wants. Americans are tired of being taken advantage of.
  5. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    22098
    10 Jun '18 19:01
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    Nah. Not worse !!

    Worse is the show Trump put on at G7 in Quebec.
    Acting like a 12 year old in front of other world leaders.

    And then Navarro (Trump's economic adviser) on FOX today saying ...
    "There's a place in hell for people like Trudeau".
    For disrespecting Donald !!

    And before you start trashing other countries' world leaders, just remember this ....

    It's you guys that put an a$$hole in the White House !!
    Easy big man.

    Not all of us voted for the yellow-orange Jester of Queens.
    Though he's not even good at that: His hands are too small to juggle.
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    138557
    10 Jun '18 19:16
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    Easy big man.

    Not all of us voted for the yellow-orange Jester of Queens.
    Though he's not even good at that: His hands are too small to juggle.
    Sorry about that.

    6 and a half more years to go.
    Sorry about that too. 😕
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    138557
    10 Jun '18 19:36
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    For stabbing America in the back. Placing enormous tariffs on the USA then playing the victim when someone finally responds. Trudeau and his rainbow flag, pro Muslim socks can whine and cry all he wants. Americans are tired of being taken advantage of.
    How exactly is America being stabbed in the back ?
    Trump started all this.
  8. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Joined
    30 Apr '17
    Moves
    3849
    10 Jun '18 19:42
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    How exactly is America being stabbed in the back ?
    Trump started all this.
    According to Trump, Canada started it with their unreasonable tariff. What Trudeau did during the G-7, then with the press, immediately following Trump's departure is the epitome of stabbing someone in the back. If you don't like the terminology, then take it up with the Chief Economic Advisor to the president, who used those actual words.
  9. Behind the scenes
    Joined
    27 Jun '16
    Moves
    1399
    10 Jun '18 19:541 edit
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    According to Trump, Canada started it with their unreasonable tariff. What Trudeau did during the G-7, then with the press, immediately following Trump's departure is the epitome of stabbing someone in the back. If you don't like the terminology, then take it up with the Chief Economic Advisor to the president, who used those actual words.
    According to Trump, Canada started it with their unreasonable tariff...





    If Trump told you the sky was green and the grass was purple would you blindly swallow that too, or would you bother to find out for yourself?? 😲
  10. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Joined
    30 Apr '17
    Moves
    3849
    10 Jun '18 20:061 edit
    Originally posted by @mchill
    If Trump told you the sky was green and the grass was purple would you blindly swallow that too, or would you bother to find out for yourself?? 😲
    Genetic fallacy. A claim is not a lie simply because you hate the claimant.
  11. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    138557
    10 Jun '18 21:30
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    According to Trump, Canada started it with their unreasonable tariff. What Trudeau did during the G-7, then with the press, immediately following Trump's departure is the epitome of stabbing someone in the back. If you don't like the terminology, then take it up with the Chief Economic Advisor to the president, who used those actual words.
    The tariff was always there.
    For a good reason.
    A country like Canada with a neighbor with an economy 10 times its' size could have its dairy industry wiped out.
    Because then the US would be dumping its goods into Canada.
    And we all know how Trump feels about dumping.

    Two countries can have a trade deal and still have some areas that are off limits.
    That's why we have negotiations.
    Trump goes into negotiations like a schoolyard bully with the attitude "you have something I want. And I always win"

    Most people have grown out of the 12 year old mentality.

    Trump hasn't.
    Let's face it. The whole world thinks he's an a$$hole.
  12. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    22098
    10 Jun '18 21:44
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    The tariff was always there.
    For a good reason.
    A country like Canada with a neighbor with an economy 10 times its' size could have its dairy industry wiped out.
    Because then the US would be dumping its goods into Canada.
    And we all know how Trump feels about dumping.

    Two countries can have a trade deal and still have some areas that are off limits. ...[text shortened]... 12 year old mentality.

    Trump hasn't.
    Let's face it. The whole world thinks he's an a$$hole.
    The majority of Americans KNOW that he's an a$$hole.

    His run as America's #1 crime-boss is finite. Please don't give up on our nation. Sanity and order will prevail....but...it can't happen fast enough!
  13. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    138557
    10 Jun '18 22:17
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    The majority of Americans KNOW that he's an a$$hole.

    His run as America's #1 crime-boss is finite. Please don't give up on our nation. Sanity and order will prevail....but...it can't happen fast enough!
    John McCain basically said the same thing.
  14. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81278
    10 Jun '18 22:45
    Originally posted by @mchill
    According to Trump, Canada started it with their unreasonable tariff...





    If Trump told you the sky was green and the grass was purple would you blindly swallow that too, or would you bother to find out for yourself?? 😲
    would bother to find the facts or just attack Trump without having a clue what you are talking about?
  15. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81278
    10 Jun '18 22:512 edits
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    According to Trump, Canada started it with their unreasonable tariff. What Trudeau did during the G-7, then with the press, immediately following Trump's departure is the epitome of stabbing someone in the back. If you don't like the terminology, then take it up with the Chief Economic Advisor to the president, who used those actual words.
    [I]You have fallen for the okie doke and allowed them to change the subject from MORE democrat/Clinton corruption. They don't want to talk about that.[/I]

    "The FEC complaint alleges “an unprecedented, massive, nationwide multi-million dollar conspiracy” in which Dems and Clinton’s camp were “effectively laundering nearly all contributions” given to the Hillary Victory Fund.
    That fund is a so-called joint fundraising committee that allowed Clinton to raise money for her campaign and local state parties simultaneously. Possible due to looser campaign finance rules, this type of fund meant Clinton could raise $350,000 or more from a single rich donor.
    Backer said most money raised for state parties by the Hillary Victory Fund were then passed back to the DNC and on to Clinton’s campaign.
    “You had individuals giving $300,000,” Backer told the Review-Journal. “They’re not doing it because they care about Nevada’s or Arkansas’ state party. They’re doing it to curry favor with and buy influence with Hillary Clinton.”"
Back to Top