Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    05 Apr '19 15:461 edit
    Burglaries and shoplifting under a $1000, no charges? Even the new mayor has questions about her NON enforcement of the law.

Media is keeping her connection to Kamala Harris on the low low too.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/jussie-smollett-fallout-suburban-chicago-police-chiefs-call-on-prosecutor-kim-foxx-to-resign/ar-BBVD31P?ocid=spartandhp
  2. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    05 Apr '19 16:35
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Burglaries and shoplifting under a $1000, no charges? Even the new mayor has questions about her NON enforcement of the law.

Media is keeping her connection to Kamala Harris on the low low too.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/jussie-smollett-fallout-suburban-chicago-police-chiefs-call-on-prosecutor-kim-foxx-to-resign/ar-BBVD31P?ocid=spartandhp
    Like I said in the other thread:

What's really going on is that Kim Foxx is an atypical "liberal" prosecutor who had previously raised the ire of conservative law and order types like police officials and prosecutors from suburban and rural districts (who make up the bulk of the IPBA); this is attempted political payback having little to do with the merits of this minor felony case.

72% of the voters in Cook County supported Foxx in 2016 when she ran on a platform to do exactly what she has done.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Apr '19 16:472 edits
    @no1marauder said

What's really going on is that Kim Foxx is an atypical "liberal" prosecutor who had previously raised the ire of conservative law and order types like police officials and prosecutors from suburban and rural districts (who make up the bulk of the IPBA); this is attempted political payback having little to do with the merits of this mino ...[text shortened]... rs in Cook County supported Foxx in 2016 when she ran on a platform to do exactly what she has done.
    This is the same part of the country that elected Jesse Jacksons son who went crazy.

https://newstalkcleveland.com/2426921/jesse-jackson-jr-re-elected-despite-illness-absence/

After which he was arrested.

https://www.rollcall.com/news/jesse_jackson_jr_and_wife_sentenced_to_jail_time-227052-1.html

Yes, the voters in Blaggo land are not that bright. They are just happy to live to see another day in such a violent and corrupt city.
  4. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    05 Apr '19 17:18
    @whodey said
    This is the same part of the country that elected Jesse Jacksons son who went crazy.

https://newstalkcleveland.com/2426921/jesse-jackson-jr-re-elected-despite-illness-absence/

After which he was arrested.

https://www.rollcall.com/news/jesse_jackson_jr_and_wife_sentenced_to_jail_time-227052-1.html

Yes, the voters in Blaggo land are not that bright. They are just happy to live to see another day in such a violent and corrupt city.
    Luckily the crime rate in Chicago has decreased since Kim Foxx became Cook County State Attorney.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Apr '19 17:20
    @no1marauder said
    Luckily the crime rate in Chicago has decreased since Kim Foxx became Cook County State Attorney.
    How did she do that?

Deciding to stop calling crimes a crime Jusssie style?
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    05 Apr '19 17:40
    @no1marauder said
    do you mean crimes being prosecuted has dropped? 🙄
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    05 Apr '19 17:41
    @no1marauder said

What's really going on is that Kim Foxx is an atypical "liberal" prosecutor who had previously raised the ire of conservative law and order types like police officials and prosecutors from suburban and rural districts (who make up the bulk of the IPBA); this is attempted political payback having little to do with the merits of this mino ...[text shortened]... rs in Cook County supported Foxx in 2016 when she ran on a platform to do exactly what she has done.
    which begs the question...are these type people capable of successfully governing themselves?
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Apr '19 17:44
    @mott-the-hoople said
    do you mean crimes being prosecuted has dropped? 🙄
    Soon the only crime will be whitey trying to defend himself from a racist mob.
  9. Subscriberchessturd
    Trump 2020
    Moves
    05 Apr '19 17:47
    Tru dat yo fo reelz homie
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Apr '19 18:03
    @chessturd said
    Tru dat yo fo reelz homie
    My bad, I forgot Chicago was Trump country.
  11. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    05 Apr '19 18:13
    @mott-the-hoople said
    which begs the question...are these type people capable of successfully governing themselves?
    What "type people" are you referring to?
  12. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    05 Apr '19 18:15
    @whodey said
    How did she do that?

Deciding to stop calling crimes a crime Jusssie style?
    I suppose I could point out that the statistics are for arrests and reported crimes, but I'm sure you know that and are simply being dishonest.
  13. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    05 Apr '19 18:15
    @no1marauder said
    What "type people" are you referring to?
    the type like foxx 😉
  14. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    05 Apr '19 18:16
    @mott-the-hoople said
    the type like foxx 😉
    Is that the main problem with her IYO? That she is a certain "type people"?
  15. Subscriberchessturd
    Trump 2020
    Moves
    05 Apr '19 18:471 edit
    A black looking out for blacks at the detriment of her career?

I wonder how many minor cases she dismissed that involved non blacks?