Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56379
    23 Feb '18 05:51
    The NRA says hand guns make the the world safer.

    So does owning tanks and spiking public parks with land mines.

    If every mall cop and teacher was armed with a flame thrower, the US would be a safer place.

    If every household had a bazooka and every car was fitted with an automated cannon, the US would be a safer place.

    Don’t show nipples on TV!!
    Buy a bloody RPG instead!

    MAKE AMERICA SAFE AGAIN!!!
  2. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Joined
    31 May '12
    Moves
    2436
    23 Feb '18 05:54
    Why arm just teachers? Shucks, if every kid had a weapon and some idiot tried to shoot up a classroom, he'd be facing 32 armed minutemen!
  3. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56379
    23 Feb '18 15:391 edit
    Originally posted by @moonbus
    Why arm just teachers? Shucks, if every kid had a weapon and some idiot tried to shoot up a classroom, he'd be facing 32 armed minutemen!
    The gun nuts are generally the same people who are pro-life, aren’t they?

    Damn... if ever Alanis should write a song about irony...

    Anyhoo... these foetusses... they consider them people.
    And I see no reason why we shouldn’t be arming everyone with semi-automatic rifles.

    So, I went down to the lab and spliced some human DNA with AK 47 and trailer DNA.

    And I have created fully armed foetusses with a love of home made booze and guns.
    I just hope that getting born doesn’t hurt... it could upset the little bastards.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81440
    23 Feb '18 16:46
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    The gun nuts are generally the same people who are pro-life, aren’t they?

    Damn... if ever Alanis should write a song about irony...

    Anyhoo... these foetusses... they consider them people.
    And I see no reason why we shouldn’t be arming everyone with semi-automatic rifles.

    So, I went down to the lab and spliced some human DNA with AK 47 and traile ...[text shortened]... oze and guns.
    I just hope that getting born doesn’t hurt... it could upset the little bastards.
    this day...900 babies will be killed by pp...those don't go into the body count for a liberal tho do they?
  5. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    6788
    23 Feb '18 16:56
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    The NRA says hand guns make the the world safer.

    So does owning tanks and spiking public parks with land mines.

    If every mall cop and teacher was armed with a flame thrower, the US would be a safer place.

    If every household had a bazooka and every car was fitted with an automated cannon, the US would be a safer place.

    Don’t show nipples on TV!!
    Buy a bloody RPG instead!

    MAKE AMERICA SAFE AGAIN!!!
    Now if there was only a way to take the profit motive out of arming the people...
  6. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56379
    23 Feb '18 17:50
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    this day...900 babies will be killed by pp...those don't go into the body count for a liberal tho do they?
    They’re not babies though, are they?

    Dumb ass.

    Now. Stick to the topic!
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    23 Feb '18 20:30
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    this day...900 babies will be killed by pp...those don't go into the body count for a liberal tho do they?
    Arm babies.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    23 Feb '18 21:06
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    The NRA says hand guns make the the world safer.

    So does owning tanks and spiking public parks with land mines.

    If every mall cop and teacher was armed with a flame thrower, the US would be a safer place.

    If every household had a bazooka and every car was fitted with an automated cannon, the US would be a safer place.

    Don’t show nipples on TV!!
    Buy a bloody RPG instead!

    MAKE AMERICA SAFE AGAIN!!!
    Islamic terrorism leads the world in violent terrorism, not school shooters.

    By your logic perhaps we should also ban Muslims.

    Interesting.
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    23 Feb '18 21:17
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Islamic terrorism leads the world in violent terrorism, not school shooters.

    By your logic perhaps we should also ban Muslims.

    Interesting.
    No.
    By shav's logic we should ban terrorism ... whoops we already have.

    Now back to guns ..................j
  10. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56379
    23 Feb '18 21:42
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Islamic terrorism leads the world in violent terrorism, not school shooters.

    By your logic perhaps we should also ban Muslims.

    Interesting.
    I think you’ll find the US leads the world in terrorism and killing most civilians the last 60 years.

    But, back on topic.
    Let’s talk about your small cock and your love for guns.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52856
    23 Feb '18 21:50
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    I think you’ll find the US leads the world in terrorism and killing most civilians the last 60 years.

    But, back on topic.
    Let’s talk about your small cock and your love for guns.
    And the bigger the barrel the better, compensates pretty well, eh.

    So the fact there are Islam terrorists makes it ok for Americans to own machine guns.

    Sure, that makes sense. Those cursed terrorists will never kill US here in the US.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    23 Feb '18 23:05
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    I think you’ll find the US leads the world in terrorism and killing most civilians the last 60 years.

    But, back on topic.
    Let’s talk about your small cock and your love for guns.
    So you want this murderous regime to take the guns of the citizens?

    Do you see any problem with that?
  13. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    23 Feb '18 23:18
    Originally posted by @whodey
    So you want this murderous regime to take the guns of the citizens?

    Do you see any problem with that?
    You've made it quite clear in the past you oppose civilians using guns against government officials, for instance when someone shot some republicans to pieces at baseball match.

    Have you changed your mind?
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    24 Feb '18 00:25
    I say we ban alcohol again.

    Think of all the deaths revolving around alcohol.
  15. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56379
    24 Feb '18 03:39
    Originally posted by @whodey
    I say we ban alcohol again.

    Think of all the deaths revolving around alcohol.
    Ahhhh.... for once! For once you come with a good argument!
    Well, I say good argument, I mean: for once you come with something that could be considered an argument.

    Now, explain the difference between alcohol and guns.
    Yeah. See?

    Now, there are comparisons to be drawn. Sure.
    There's a drug problem in schools, isn't there?
    Do you reckon the solution is more drugs in school? Teachers stoned out of their heads?
Back to Top