Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Behind the scenes
    Joined
    27 Jun '16
    Moves
    1399
    06 Jan '18 06:571 edit
    This latest edition of Laura Croft looks pretty good. She's not as hot as Angelina Jolie was, but not too bad either. It seems the world is ready to make the transition from the male superhero that saves the world, to the young, cute, athletic female superhero that saves the world. A refreshing change. 🙂

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1365519/videoplayer/vi2994387225?ref_=tt_ov_vi
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    06 Jan '18 07:21
    Originally posted by @mchill
    This latest edition of Laura Croft looks pretty good. She's not as hot as Angelina Jolie was, but not too bad either. It seems the world is ready to make the transition from the male superhero that saves the world, to the young, cute, athletic female superhero that saves the world. A refreshing change. 🙂

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1365519/videoplayer/vi2994387225?ref_=tt_ov_vi
    Calm down Green Lantern.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35841
    06 Jan '18 09:431 edit
    Originally posted by @mchill
    This latest edition of Laura Croft looks pretty good. She's not as hot as Angelina Jolie was, but not too bad either. It seems the world is ready to make the transition from the male superhero that saves the world, to the young, cute, athletic female superhero that saves the world. A refreshing change. 🙂

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1365519/videoplayer/vi2994387225?ref_=tt_ov_vi
    Hear, hear!

    (And it's Lara, not Laura.)
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35841
    06 Jan '18 09:46
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    Calm down Green Lantern.
    Any reason why you chose to call him Green Lantern, as opposed to any number of other superhero types?
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    06 Jan '18 10:30
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Any reason why you chose to call him Green Lantern, as opposed to any number of other superhero types?
    just a wild guess! 🙄
  6. Subscriberdivegeester
    Leave Means Leave
    Voting not marching!
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88819
    06 Jan '18 11:45
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    (And it's Lara, not Laura.)
    Thank you!
  7. Subscriberdivegeester
    Leave Means Leave
    Voting not marching!
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88819
    06 Jan '18 11:461 edit
    Originally posted by @mchill
    ...to the young, cute, athletic female superhero that saves the world. A refreshing change. 🙂
    Yes the more cute althletic females the better.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    06 Jan '18 14:21
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    just a wild guess! 🙄
    She may have a bit of tunnel vision wolfie.
  9. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    06 Jan '18 16:30
    Lara Croft is an imperialist and a thief not a hero. Do you think robbing graves is heroic?
  10. Behind the scenes
    Joined
    27 Jun '16
    Moves
    1399
    06 Jan '18 16:43
    Originally posted by @athousandyoung
    Lara Croft is an imperialist and a thief not a hero. Do you think robbing graves is heroic?
    Oh. stop being so picky. It's just a movie.
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    06 Jan '18 16:44
    Originally posted by @athousandyoung
    Lara Croft is an imperialist and a thief not a hero. Do you think robbing graves is heroic?
    So when is your white part going to give land back to your chicano part?
  12. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    06 Jan '18 16:50
    Originally posted by @mchill
    Oh. stop being so picky. It's just a computer game series which spawned some mediocre movies.
    Fixed that for you.
  13. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    06 Jan '18 16:52
    Originally posted by @eladar
    So when is your white part going to give land back to your chicano part?
    I have no Chicano blood and I own no land.
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    06 Jan '18 17:31
    Originally posted by @athousandyoung
    I have no Chicano blood and I own no land.
    You said you are part white and part chicano.

    How can you not have land and be white?
  15. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    06 Jan '18 17:34
    Originally posted by @eladar
    You said you are part white and part chicano.

    How can you not have land and be white?
    Nope. I’m criollo. Look it up.

    The USA invaded Mexico and took our land here in California.
Back to Top