Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Dec '18 23:05
    @athousandyoung said
    Farrakhan is definitely very angry at the Askenazi elites but to dismiss his anger as anti Semitism is lazy. It’s also lazy to call someone racist because they quote statistics about black crime.
    LMAO!

No, he hates Jews.

Louis has a long history of violent remarks about Jews, including calling Hitler "a very great man" and the Jewish faith as a "gutter religion".

"Don't you forget that when its God that puts you in those ovens, it's forever!", he said to a Madison Square Garden crowd in 1985

He is a very sick man, as are those who ally themselves with him or try to defend him. Obviously, they have defense.
  2. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y3ngvdp2
    Moves
    01 Jan '19 02:312 edits
    @whodey said
    LMAO!

No, he hates Jews.

Louis has a long history of violent remarks about Jews, including calling Hitler "a very great man" and the Jewish faith as a "gutter religion".

"Don't you forget that when its God that puts you in those ovens, it's forever!", he said to a Madison Square Garden crowd in 1985

He is a very sick man, as are those who ally themselves with him or try to defend him. Obviously, they have defense.
    Louis Farrakhan:

Are you telling me you [Ashkenazi] Jews are the only Semites, and my Arab brothers are not Semites, Sephardic Jews are not Semites? It’s Ashkenazi Jews, who are the descendants of Germans who rule Israel and it’s not the Sephardic, or Ethiopian Jews, said the Minister. They [Sephardim] don’t rule Ashkenazi Jews, who call Christians, Jesus and Blacks 'monkeys', he said.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/chief-rabbi-compares-african-americans-to-monkeys/

[Sephardic] Chief rabbi calls black people ‘monkeys’
    Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef uses pejorative term ‘kushi’ for African Americans in weekly sermon
  3. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y3ngvdp2
    Moves
    01 Jan '19 02:38
    Farrakhan:

As a Muslim, I revere Abraham, Moses, and all the Prophets who Allah (God) sent to the children of Israel. I believe in the scriptures brought by these Prophets and the Laws of Allah (God) as expressed in the Torah. I would never refer to the Revealed Word of Allah (God) — the basis of Jewish Faith — as “dirty” or “gutter.” You know, Jude, as well as I, that the Revealed Word of Allah (God) comes as a Message from Allah (God) to purify us from our evil that has divided us and caused us to fall into the gutter.

Over the centuries, the evils of Christians, Jews and Muslims have dirtied their respective religions. True Faith in the laws and Teaching of Abraham, Jesus and Muhammad is not dirty, but, practices in the name of these religions can be unclean and can cause people to look upon the misrepresented religion as being unclean.

In the same way, I have throughout my life referred to Hitler as a wicked man, yet, the national news media insists that I called him a “great man,” with the implied inference that “great” means “good.” However, I did refer to him as “wickedly great.” in the same sense that Ghengis Khan stands out in history. For political purposes in 1984, as Jesse Jackson sought the Democratic presidential nomination, his opponents chose to characterize my words in the headlines, “Jackson’s pal hails Hitler.”

No matter what I have said to explain my meaning in the last 13 years, whenever my name is mentioned or I am written of, the words are repeated, “Louis Farrakhan — the man who called Hitler great and Judaism a gutter religion.”
    I have given the above explanations over and over again and do so here again in hopes that your dialog with Mayor Koch can at last bring this issue to a close, at least among those willing and able to be objective. I believe in the commandment of Allah (God) revealed by Moses, “Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness Against Thy Neighbor.”

May Allah (God) bless you with the great strength and courage needed to pursue the path of Truth. I am confident that all who stand on the basis of Truth and act with Justice in the end will be vindicated from false charges.

With sincerity and respect,

The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan
    Servant to the Lost-Found
    Nation of Islam in the West
  4. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 Jan '19 14:04
    @athousandyoung said
    No, they get less criticism because they have no power in our society and therefore are not a significant threat
    Lebron James has a s&(#load more power than I do.
  5. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y3ngvdp2
    Moves
    03 Jan '19 17:26
    @shallow-blue said
    Lebron James has a s&(#load more power than I do.
    Nobody is going to put your name up in the news if you start making racist comments.
  6. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 17:26
    @athousandyoung said
    Nobody is going to put your name up in the news if you start making racist comments.
    Nope, because I have a s!@&load less power than Lebron James.

With great power comes great responsibility. Too bad there was only one man in all of America who understood that, and he's now dead.
  7. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y3ngvdp2
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 17:50
    @shallow-blue said
    Nope, because I have a s!@&load less power than Lebron James.

With great power comes great responsibility. Too bad there was only one man in all of America who understood that, and he's now dead.
    LeBron does not have great power
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 18:41
    @athousandyoung said
    No, they get less criticism because they have no power in our society and therefore are not a significant threat
    So let me get this straight, Lebron has more money than God himself and we should not be worried about his power?

Interesting.
  9. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y3ngvdp2
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 19:212 edits
  10. Joined
    30 Dec '18
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 19:26
    Farrakhan said he flew around in a space ship and you people defend him? He's a nut.
  11. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y3ngvdp2
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 19:32
    @eye-of-horus said
    Farrakhan said he flew around in a space ship and you people defend him? He's a nut.
    Quote pls
  12. Joined
    30 Dec '18
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 19:36
    Google it. I'm not lying.
  13. Germany
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 19:36
    @eye-of-horus said
    Pluralis maiestatis?
  14. Joined
    30 Dec '18
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 19:38
    He said he was abducted by aliens in 1985 and he seems to think some other spaceship will save everyone.
    He is a racist nut.
  15. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y3ngvdp2
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 19:44
    @eye-of-horus said
    Google it. I'm not lying.
    I did can’t find it I think you are remembering something incorrectly