Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member vivify
    rain
    14 Jan '17 03:59
    I will say something nice about anyone who posts in this thread, even if you act like a dik (or kunt) when you respond. I won't give any back-handed or sarcastic compliments; only genuine ones.
  2. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    14 Jan '17 04:03
    Originally posted by vivify
    I will say something nice about anyone who posts in this thread, even if you act like a dik (or kunt) when you respond. I won't give any back-handed or sarcastic compliments; only genuine ones.
  3. Subscriber Wajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    14 Jan '17 04:15
    Vivify (singing the alphabet):
    "A, B, C, ummm D?, T, J, L, ahhhmm, X and Y and Zee....now I know my ABCs"
    next time won't you sing with me."
  4. Standard member vivify
    rain
    14 Jan '17 04:16
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Hmm.. . You didn't quite post but here goes:

You seem like a fun guy. Your posts can be funny at times, which indicates witt. I'd bet cash that you're a chill dude.
  5. Standard member vivify
    rain
    14 Jan '17 04:32 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    Vivify (singing the alphabet):
    "A, B, C, ummm D?, T, J, L, ahhhmm, X and Y and Zee....now I know my ABCs"
    next time won't you sing with me."
    Hmm.... I don't know much about you. That's probably a good thing, since you're conservative. You're not an extreme Stereotype of a conservative (based on what I can remember about you). You may actually be fair and balanced; if so, we need more conservatives like you.

(EDIT): "die cheeseburger" is an interesting quote. This most likely means you're an interesting person.
  6. Subscriber Wajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    14 Jan '17 04:38
    Hmm.... I don't know much about you. That's probably a good thing, since you're conservative. You're not an extreme Stereotype of a conservative (based on what I can remember about you). You may actually be fair and balanced; if so, we need more conservatives like you.

(EDIT): "die cheeseburger" is an interesting quote. This most likely means you're an interesting person.
    Conservative? Thought you weren't going say mean things.

Devout Libertarian here.

As opposed to the economic controls espoused by the Left as I am to the personal controls often advocated by the Right
  7. Standard member vivify
    rain
    14 Jan '17 04:56
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    Conservative? Thought you weren't going say mean things.

Devout Libertarian here.

As opposed to the economic controls espoused by the Left as I am to the personal controls often advocated by the Right
    Devout libertarian? I'm guessing that means you would have voted for Ron Paul. That makes you worthy of "awesome as fck" status.
  8. Subscriber Sleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    14 Jan '17 05:43
    Interesting thread. I like it.
  9. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    14 Jan '17 07:38
    Spread the love, brother!

Harmony and contact is so much more important than wanting to be right all the time!
  10. Standard member Ghost of a Duke
    Zen Master
    14 Jan '17 08:57
    Go for it dude.
  11. Subscriber Wajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    14 Jan '17 09:03
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Spread the love, brother!

Harmony and contact is so much more important than wanting to be right all the time!
    You sure have that 'not being right' side of it sorted shav.

But you need to work on the other side a bit, wishing people dead that don't agree with your politics is not spreading the love.
  12. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    14 Jan '17 10:33
    Wisdom is not like a flower that one can pluck from a bush, it is like a mountain that has to be climbed. - I don't know who wrote this, but I like it.
  13. 14 Jan '17 14:36
    Impossible!
  14. Standard member vivify
    rain
    14 Jan '17 15:39 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    Interesting thread. I like it.
    You have me one of the first compliments (maybe the very first) I've had on this site...even though you disagreed with me. That shows you have class. You're far from a partisan hypocrite. That kind of personality is gold.
  15. Standard member vivify
    rain
    14 Jan '17 16:03
    Originally posted by mchill
    Wisdom is not like a flower that one can pluck from a bush, it is like a mountain that has to be climbed. - I don't know who wrote this, but I like it.
    You have an engaging disposition. Never unpleasant, even if someone attacks you. That takes character.