Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    14 Jan '17 03:59
    I will say something nice about anyone who posts in this thread, even if you act like a dik (or kunt) when you respond. I won't give any back-handed or sarcastic compliments; only genuine ones.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    14 Jan '17 04:03
    Originally posted by vivify
    I will say something nice about anyone who posts in this thread, even if you act like a dik (or kunt) when you respond. I won't give any back-handed or sarcastic compliments; only genuine ones.
  3. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Joined
    01 Sep '04
    Moves
    65530
    14 Jan '17 04:15
    Originally posted by vivify
    I will say something nice about anyone who posts in this thread, even if you act like a dik (or kunt) when you respond. I won't give any back-handed or sarcastic compliments; only genuine ones.
    Vivify (singing the alphabet):
    "A, B, C, ummm D?, T, J, L, ahhhmm, X and Y and Zee....now I know my ABCs"
    next time won't you sing with me."
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    14 Jan '17 04:16
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Hmm.. . You didn't quite post but here goes:

    You seem like a fun guy. Your posts can be funny at times, which indicates witt. I'd bet cash that you're a chill dude.
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    14 Jan '17 04:321 edit
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    Vivify (singing the alphabet):
    "A, B, C, ummm D?, T, J, L, ahhhmm, X and Y and Zee....now I know my ABCs"
    next time won't you sing with me."
    Hmm.... I don't know much about you. That's probably a good thing, since you're conservative. You're not an extreme Stereotype of a conservative (based on what I can remember about you). You may actually be fair and balanced; if so, we need more conservatives like you.

    (EDIT): "die cheeseburger" is an interesting quote. This most likely means you're an interesting person.
  6. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Joined
    01 Sep '04
    Moves
    65530
    14 Jan '17 04:38
    Originally posted by vivify
    Hmm.... I don't know much about you. That's probably a good thing, since you're conservative. You're not an extreme Stereotype of a conservative (based on what I can remember about you). You may actually be fair and balanced; if so, we need more conservatives like you.

    (EDIT): "die cheeseburger" is an interesting quote. This most likely means you're an interesting person.
    Conservative? Thought you weren't going say mean things.

    Devout Libertarian here.

    As opposed to the economic controls espoused by the Left as I am to the personal controls often advocated by the Right
  7. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    14 Jan '17 04:56
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    Conservative? Thought you weren't going say mean things.

    Devout Libertarian here.

    As opposed to the economic controls espoused by the Left as I am to the personal controls often advocated by the Right
    Devout libertarian? I'm guessing that means you would have voted for Ron Paul. That makes you worthy of "awesome as fck" status.
  8. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Joined
    13 Apr '07
    Moves
    12727
    14 Jan '17 05:43
    Interesting thread. I like it.
  9. Standard membershavixmironline
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56302
    14 Jan '17 07:38
    Spread the love, brother!

    Harmony and contact is so much more important than wanting to be right all the time!
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    11020
    14 Jan '17 08:57
    Go for it dude.
  11. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Joined
    01 Sep '04
    Moves
    65530
    14 Jan '17 09:03
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Spread the love, brother!

    Harmony and contact is so much more important than wanting to be right all the time!
    You sure have that 'not being right' side of it sorted shav.

    But you need to work on the other side a bit, wishing people dead that don't agree with your politics is not spreading the love.
  12. Behind the scenes
    Joined
    27 Jun '16
    Moves
    1407
    14 Jan '17 10:33
    Originally posted by vivify
    I will say something nice about anyone who posts in this thread, even if you act like a dik (or kunt) when you respond. I won't give any back-handed or sarcastic compliments; only genuine ones.
    Wisdom is not like a flower that one can pluck from a bush, it is like a mountain that has to be climbed. - I don't know who wrote this, but I like it.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    14 Jan '17 14:36
    Originally posted by vivify
    I will say something nice about anyone who posts in this thread, even if you act like a dik (or kunt) when you respond. I won't give any back-handed or sarcastic compliments; only genuine ones.
    Impossible! 😠
  14. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    14 Jan '17 15:391 edit
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    Interesting thread. I like it.
    You have me one of the first compliments (maybe the very first) I've had on this site...even though you disagreed with me. That shows you have class. You're far from a partisan hypocrite. That kind of personality is gold.
  15. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    14 Jan '17 16:03
    Originally posted by mchill
    Wisdom is not like a flower that one can pluck from a bush, it is like a mountain that has to be climbed. - I don't know who wrote this, but I like it.
    You have an engaging disposition. Never unpleasant, even if someone attacks you. That takes character.
Back to Top