Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 26 Sep '15 16:02
    They take good care of immigrants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uNBoUqGvVs
  2. 26 Sep '15 17:10
    Is there something you'd like to discuss?
  3. 26 Sep '15 17:56
    I thought the point was pretty clear:

The powers that can no longer colonize other countries for cheap labor are choosing to colonize their own countries by importing cheap labor.
  4. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    26 Sep '15 20:05
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    They take good care of immigrants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uNBoUqGvVs
    The video is titled:
    Islamic Invasion Of Sweden Has Led To Rape Crisis

Why would we all want to move to Sweden? Would it be a good place for Duchess64?
  5. 27 Sep '15 12:55 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I thought the point was pretty clear:

The powers that can no longer colonize other countries for cheap labor are choosing to colonize their own countries by importing cheap labor.
    Cheap labor?
    It's costing them a fortune financially and socially, they aren't getting squat.
    And since when was Sweden a colonizer of 3rd world countries looking for cheap labor?
  6. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    27 Sep '15 16:28
    Cheap labor?
    It's costing them a fortune financially and socially, they aren't getting squat.
    And since when was Sweden a colonizer of 3rd world countries looking for cheap labor?
    Have a look at who produces the hits in the music industry for your answer.
  7. 27 Sep '15 16:47
    Originally posted by kmax87
    Have a look at who produces the hits in the music industry for your answer.
    explain please that response makes no sense whatsoever
  8. 27 Sep '15 16:48
    explain please that response makes no sense whatsoever
    There is a Swede (I forget his name) who has done a significant amount of writing and production for lame modern pop music, but how this relates to your racist ranting is not clear to me.
  9. 27 Sep '15 18:22
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    There is a Swede (I forget his name) who has done a significant amount of writing and production for lame modern pop music, but how this relates to your racist ranting is not clear to me.
    That makes no sense either. What are you and kmax babbling about?
  10. 27 Sep '15 18:39 / 1 edit
    Cheap labor?
    The government is paying for it, not the companies. It is the companies that are importing the cheap labor by having the politicians doing what they were paid to do.

It's the same reason so many Republicans have no problem with Obamacare. The cost for insurance gets shifted from the company to the government.
  11. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    27 Sep '15 18:56
    Cheap labor?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Gold_Coast
  12. 27 Sep '15 20:14
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Gold_Coast
    1650?
    We're talking about CURRENT times. The poster claimed they were taking in people because they weren't taking over other countries anymore..
    Leave it to ATY to bring up some irrelevant nonsense from 400 years ago.
    You really are stupid.
  13. 27 Sep '15 20:17 / 1 edit
    1650?
    We're talking about CURRENT times. The poster claimed they were taking in people because they weren't taking over other countries anymore..
    Leave it to ATY to bring up some irrelevant nonsense from 400 years ago.
    You really are stupid.
    European companies colonized the world until the end of WW2. They want to get back to their glory days.

The US was doing it with immigrants for a very long time. They figure they can do the same. The difference is that the US used poor European immigrants when it was successful.
  14. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    27 Sep '15 20:23 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    pewdiepie?

Swedish House Mafia?
  15. 27 Sep '15 21:17
    Originally posted by Eladar
    European companies colonized the world until the end of WW2. They want to get back to their glory days.

The US was doing it with immigrants for a very long time. They figure they can do the same. The difference is that the US used poor European immigrants when it was successful.
    They aren't getting anything out of the invasion but a lot of headaches and social welfare bills that are going to break them, you act like they have some ulterior motive and are making out like bandits.
    Man you people suck.