Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81223
    05 Apr '18 23:47
    Anderson cooper, (known homosexual), interviews Stormy Daniels, (known porn star), about president Trumps moral character. Lunacy at its peak!
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    06 Apr '18 00:23
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    Anderson cooper, (known homosexual), interviews Stormy Daniels, (known porn star), about president Trumps moral character. Lunacy at its peak!
    Trump hasn't got a small fraction of the moral character of either one of them.

    Peak-a-boo little hoople.
  3. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56249
    06 Apr '18 05:15
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    Anderson cooper, (known homosexual), interviews Stormy Daniels, (known porn star), about president Trumps moral character. Lunacy at its peak!
    Are you suggesting homos and porn stars are less moral than pussy grabbing, sexist morons?
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    06 Apr '18 09:44
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    Anderson cooper, (known homosexual), interviews Stormy Daniels, (known porn star), about president Trumps moral character. Lunacy at its peak!
    Totally agree.
    Why would these two waste their time?
    Lunacy!
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    06 Apr '18 11:37
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Are you suggesting homos and porn stars are less moral than pussy grabbing, sexist morons?
    .....who cheat on their wives two days after she delivers a baby.
  6. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    22027
    06 Apr '18 12:50
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    Anderson cooper, (known homosexual), interviews Stormy Daniels, (known porn star), about president Trumps moral character. Lunacy at its peak!
    Donald Trump (known traitor) underhandedly shakes the paw of Vlad Putin (known murderer) because he's sold the U.S. down the river.

    Insanity!
  7. Subscriberdivegeester
    Leave Means Leave
    Voting not marching!
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88783
    06 Apr '18 13:39
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Are you suggesting homos and porn stars are less moral than pussy grabbing, sexist morons?
    Ha!
  8. Behind the scenes
    Joined
    27 Jun '16
    Moves
    1391
    06 Apr '18 14:25
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    Anderson cooper, (known homosexual), interviews Stormy Daniels, (known porn star), about president Trumps moral character. Lunacy at its peak!
    You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. Matthew 7:5
  9. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Joined
    28 Mar '06
    Moves
    9908
    06 Apr '18 18:43
    Originally posted by @handyandy
    Trump hasn't got a small fraction of the moral character of either one of them.

    Peak-a-boo little hoople.
    The better question is why is the media interviewing a porn star? This shouldn't be on tv. I actually saw one of the US networks a few days ago with the headline on the screen, "Trump didn't use condom with porn star"....😞

    What has the world come to when this crap is considered newsworthy....cronkite is rolling in his grave.

    A pox on all your houses!
  10. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    06 Apr '18 18:47
    Originally posted by @uzless
    The better question is why is the media interviewing a porn star? This shouldn't be on tv. I actually saw one of the US networks a few days ago with the headline on the screen, "Trump didn't use condom with porn star"....😞

    What has the world come to when this crap is considered newsworthy....cronkite is rolling in his grave.

    A pox on all your houses!
    Elect a clown, expect a circus. What are the media supposed to do? Report that Trump may be involved in crimes related to wink wink, nudge nudge?
  11. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Joined
    28 Mar '06
    Moves
    9908
    06 Apr '18 18:51
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Elect a clown, expect a circus. What are the media supposed to do? Report that Trump may be involved in crimes related to wink wink, nudge nudge?
    There are a lot more important things going on in the world than wondering who Trump stuck his pee-pee in.
  12. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    06 Apr '18 19:01
    Originally posted by @uzless
    There are a lot more important things going on in the world than wondering who Trump stuck his pee-pee in.
    Except in this case, the sticking of Trump's pee-pee is directly related to alleged crimes which Trump may have had involvement in: illegal campaign contributions that Trump's lawyer may have paid on his behest, and the threats Clifford alleges she received.
  13. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Joined
    28 Mar '06
    Moves
    9908
    06 Apr '18 19:05
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Except in this case, the sticking of Trump's pee-pee is directly related to alleged crimes which Trump may have had involvement in: illegal campaign contributions that Trump's lawyer may have paid on his behest, and the threats Clifford alleges she received.
    None of those are related to wondering if he wore a condom of not.....geesh 😞
  14. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    06 Apr '18 19:09
    Originally posted by @uzless
    The better question is why is the media interviewing a porn star? !
    Do you have a list of occupations the media can interview with your approval?
  15. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    06 Apr '18 19:10
    Originally posted by @uzless
    There are a lot more important things going on in the world than wondering who Trump stuck his pee-pee in.
    ... Like a President lying and cheating.
Back to Top