Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    07 Dec '16 00:03
    Now this worries me....

http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/limbaugh-sounds-alarm-as-trump-meets-al-gore/
  2. Standard member vivify
    rain
    07 Dec '16 00:42
    So the overt racists being appointed cabinet positions didn't worry you, but this does?
  3. 07 Dec '16 01:52 / 2 edits
    EDIT: i didn't double check the source and didn't notice it was satire. no1marauder pointed it correctly.

it was something that seemed the snooze button of a man would be quite capable of saying
  4. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    07 Dec '16 01:54
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    Ben carson, the human impersonation of a lobotomy, has been appointed head of housing agency and has declared he wants to abolish it because there is nothing about housing in the bible.

from
    http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/ben-carson-warns-that-bible-makes-no-mention-of-housing-or-urban-development

Carson said that, when Trump initia ...[text shortened]... ent from the earth.”

this doesn't give you pause, but al gore does because limbaugh said so
    You do realize that article is satire, don't you?
  5. 07 Dec '16 02:15
    not satire:
    Ben Carson has been appointed as secretary of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.

a retired neuro surgeon. I bet he has ample experience in that field.
  6. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    07 Dec '16 02:17
    Originally posted by vivify
    So the overt racists being appointed cabinet positions didn't worry you, but this does?
    Everyone is a Racist if they aren't Democrat. The old tricks don't work anymore
  7. 07 Dec '16 02:23
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Steve bannon is racist
  8. Subscriber Wajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    07 Dec '16 02:45
    Steve bannon is racist
    You're racist z, remember how you thought you knew how all mexicans should or shouldn't vote.
  9. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    07 Dec '16 02:54
    Now this worries me....

Your "us vs them" attitude is even more worrisome. Last I checked Republicans and Democrats are both American citizens.
  10. 07 Dec '16 02:55
    Steve bannon is racist
    There's a racist in your town, there's a racist in your yard, there's a racist in your house, there's a racist everywhere!!

What will you do? Vote Dim or move to Canada!!

Just kidding, Dims only threaten to move to Canada, they never follow through cuz they want to bring Canada to the US.
  11. 07 Dec '16 02:56
    Originally posted by mchill
    Your "us vs them" attitude is even more worrisome. Last I checked Republicans and Democrats are both American citizens.
    Yep, we are just one big happy family!
  12. 07 Dec '16 03:24
    Now this worries me....

Why?
  13. Standard member vivify
    rain
    07 Dec '16 04:35 / 2 edits
    When Obama attended Rev. Wright's church, republicans were screaming racism. Bannon surrounds himself with openly antisemitic people (the "alt-right" ) and claims to be a "voice" for them, you brush it under the rug.

Those "old tricks" don't work because conservatives are no longer embarrassed to be racist hypocrites.
  14. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    07 Dec '16 04:52
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    You do realize that article is satire, don't you?
    I swear, it doesn't seem anyone here reads the New Yorker magazine. The Borowitz Report is well-known satire, and he's had some really good articles on the 2016 Campaigns lately.
  15. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    07 Dec '16 05:15
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    Why?
    The voters were led to believe the EPA would be reigned in, they are out of control. And Trump was anti-global warming. At least that is what he led us to believe.