Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 12 Sep '12 12:31
    Gaddaffi does not look so bad now, thanks to USA/UK
  2. 12 Sep '12 12:53 / 1 edit
    One diplomat gets killed and that makes Gaddaffi better?
  3. 12 Sep '12 12:58
    Barak, the chickens are coming home to roost my friend.

    I think it's time for a babecue.
  4. 12 Sep '12 12:58
    Originally posted by stoker
    Gaddaffi does not look so bad now, thanks to USA/UK
    Actually under Gaddafi the people in Libya had one of the highest, if not the highest, standard of living in the region.
  5. 12 Sep '12 13:05
    If you think this is bad, just wait till we see the mess Obama helped create in Egypt.
  6. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    12 Sep '12 13:08
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    One diplomat gets killed and that makes Gaddaffi better?
    It wasn't one, it was four.

    So ironic that these extremist thugs inadvertently prove the very idea they set out to protest.
  7. 12 Sep '12 13:40
    Originally posted by sh76
    It wasn't one, it was four.

    So ironic that these extremist thugs inadvertently prove the very idea they set out to protest.
    Which is, Man + "X" = terrorist.

    What is "X" everyone?
  8. 12 Sep '12 13:42
    Originally posted by whodey
    Which is, Man + "X" = terrorist.

    What is "X" everyone?
    Terrorist?
  9. 12 Sep '12 13:45
    Originally posted by whodey
    Which is, Man + "X" = terrorist.

    What is "X" everyone?
    Religion?
  10. 12 Sep '12 13:45
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Terrorist?
    Nope. You can't add to x and still get x. Next guess?
  11. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    12 Sep '12 13:47
    Originally posted by whodey
    Which is, Man + "X" = terrorist.

    What is "X" everyone?
    Obama?
  12. 12 Sep '12 14:02
    Originally posted by whodey
    Nope. You can't add to x and still get x. Next guess?
    Sure you can, if Man = 0. Considering you'd have to be a zero in order to consider being a terrorist, that sounds solid mathematically.
  13. 12 Sep '12 14:06
    Originally posted by whodey
    Actually under Gaddafi the people in Libya had one of the highest, if not the highest, standard of living in the region.
    Yeah and they did a nice sideline in blowing up airplanes over villages, or was that Obama's dad.

    Serious question, has anyone seen the film that they are freakin about?
  14. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    12 Sep '12 14:17
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    Yeah and they did a nice sideline in blowing up airplanes over villages, or was that Obama's dad.

    Serious question, has anyone seen the film that they are freakin about?
    Never heard of it before yesterday, but you can bet I'll look for it now.
  15. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    12 Sep '12 14:19
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    Yeah and they did a nice sideline in blowing up airplanes over villages, or was that Obama's dad.

    Serious question, has anyone seen the film that they are freakin about?
    I kind of assumed the film was "2016".