1. Germany
    Moves
    30 Oct '17 17:37
    But what about Hillary's e-mails?
  2. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    30 Oct '17 18:071 edit
    Get over it. Hilary's emails are not worthy of an indictment. Mueller is set to clean up the Team Trump putrid swamp. If Trump pardons Manafort, he will face charges from New York State and Trump's pardoning authority does not stretch that far.
  3. Germany
    Moves
    30 Oct '17 18:25
    Originally posted by @phranny
    Get over it. Hilary's emails are not worthy of an indictment. Mueller is set to clean up the Team Trump putrid swamp. If Trump pardons Manafort, he will face charges from New York State and Trump's pardoning authority does not stretch that far.
    My question was sarcastic.
  4. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    30 Oct '17 19:12
    I'm more interested in the pay for play uranium deal
  5. Germany
    Moves
    30 Oct '17 19:13
    Originally posted by @kquinn909
    I'm more interested in the pay for play uranium deal
    Of course you are.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Oct '17 19:34
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Of course you are.
    Yep, anything to distract from the worse president the US has had, EVER.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Oct '17 20:11
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Yes, even worse than the man who brought us the Great Depression, Herbert Hoover.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Oct '17 20:22
    Originally posted by @phranny
    Exactly. Hitlerly lied buy had no intent.

That is the difference.

Duh!
  9. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    30 Oct '17 20:26
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Certainly the most incompetent, and definitely among the worst. But saying is Trump is THE worst president...that's pushing it.

He's (so far) not worse than than Bush, who's responsible for the death of thousands of American and Iraqi lives, all over a lie. His administration approved of torture for suspected terrorists, and the pushed the deceptive-sounding Patriot Act. His handling of Katrina was far worse than Trump's, though Trump's handling of Puerto Rico would've been worse if his advisers didn't have Bush as an example to avoid.

Then, there's Andrew Jackson, responsible for the horrendous treatment and genocide of Native Americans; a man who Trump has expressed admiration for.

Don't get me wrong: Trump, still not even a year into his first term, shows immense potential for being the worst president of all time. His policies have been disastrous for the environment, for U.S. relations with the rest of the world, and for the well-being of U.S. citizens. He's already fired 59 missiles at a nation who wasn't a threat to the U.S. or to any U.S. allies, and already dropped the "Mother of all Bombs", just to kill a handful of suspected terrorists.

If Trump DOES end up being the worst president of all time, I wouldn't be surprised in the least. Still, it's premature to give him the label of "worst president" just yet.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Oct '17 20:371 edit
    Originally posted by @vivify
    Certainly the most incompetent, and definitely among the worst. But saying is Trump is THE worst president...that's pushing it.

He's (so far) not worse than than Bush, who's responsible for the death of thousands of American and Iraqi lives, all over a lie. His administration approved of torture for suspected terrorists, and the pushed the deceptive- ...[text shortened]... prised in the least. Still, it's premature to give him the label of "worst president" just yet.
    You mean like Libya?

Certainly there is no comparison to Trump firing missiles at Syria to Obama firing missiles at Libya.

Obama was only carrying out the will of the UN. He had the international community on his side as where Trump is just a crazy man.

What fool would accuse Obama of doing wrong, especially since he won a Nobel Peace Prize. I don't recall Trump even being nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize.

You agree, right?
  11. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    30 Oct '17 22:061 edit
    Right on. Let's ignore everything about Trump and his little minions and their offshore shell companies, money laundering schemes, shady dealings with Russia, and the fact that Trump owes the Russians a lot of $$. Nothing to see here! Let's just concentrate on last years news. 🙄
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Oct '17 23:331 edit
    Originally posted by @mchill
    Right on. Let's ignore everything about Trump and his little minions and their offshore shell companies, money laundering schemes, shady dealings with Russia, and the fact that Trump owes the Russians a lot of $$. Nothing to see here! Let's just concentrate on last years news. 🙄
    I think you guys are too hard on Trump

If you ask me, Trump is really a miracle worker.

Think about it.

Suddenly the left are concerned about for the first time ever:

Russians.
    Womanizing.
    Lack of military service.
    Government spending.
    Executive Orders.

It's a miracle! 😲
  13. Germany
    Moves
    31 Oct '17 06:52
    Originally posted by @mchill
    I'll be sure to include a sarcasm disclaimer next time.
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    31 Oct '17 10:121 edit
    YouTube
    about manafort but starts with Trump telling 5 year olds their parents are liars.
  15. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    31 Oct '17 11:45
    Really?

Oh... sarcasm...

Haha

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree