1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    14 May '21 11:11
    Why does this person exist?
    She’s embarrassing. And I’m not even an American. I’m not a republican. I don’t even live on a trailer park.

But damn, that woman makes cringe.
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    14 May '21 11:31
    @shavixmir said
    She’s embarrassing. And I’m not even an American. I’m not a republican. I don’t even live on a trailer park.

Childhood trauma would be my guess, the scary question is HTF she ends up in mainstream US politics, there is no non scary answer.
  3. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    14 May '21 12:00
    @kevcvs57 said
    Childhood trauma would be my guess, the scary question is HTF she ends up in mainstream US politics, there is no non scary answer.
    Surely you haven't forgotten the Gorilla from Wasilla, aka Caribou Barbie?
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    14 May '21 12:06
    @kmax87

Yup, Sarah Palin was pretty scary, too. Scary to think someone thought she could be VP, a heartbeat away from the nuclear button. She didn't even know which side North Korea is on. Pui.
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    14 May '21 12:10
    @shavixmir said

I presume you're referring to an altercation between MTG and AOC:

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/05/14/politics/kfile-marjorie-taylor-greene-alexandria-ocasio-cortez/index.html

Yeah, cringe. That the party whip can't keep her in line shows how low the Republicans have sunk.
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    14 May '21 13:26
    @moonbus said
    I presume you're referring to an altercation between MTG and AOC:

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/05/14/politics/kfile-marjorie-taylor-greene-alexandria-ocasio-cortez/index.html

Yeah, cringe. That the party whip can't keep her in line shows how low the Republicans have sunk.
    Wow. I had not heard of this.

Jesus. Miss Jewish Space Laser is a real nutcase.
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    14 May '21 13:35
    @kmax87 said
    I suppose she was a bit of a trail blazer for strung out Moms in congress but I think even Sarah would do a double take at MTG, she is in a whole different league of bat💩crazy. The video of her haranguing a school shooting survivor was like a segment from a demented prank show.
  8. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    14 May '21 14:18
    @kevcvs57 said
    I suppose she was a bit of a trail blazer for strung out Moms in congress but I think even Sarah would do a double take at MTG, she is in a whole different league of bat💩crazy. The video of her haranguing a school shooting survivor was like a segment from a demented prank show.
    Yes, MTG is clearly way out of her depth in politics, utterly clueless about decorum and protocol. Either:

a) she was not put under the tutelage of a senior Republican Congressman to mentor her;

or
    b) her mentor failed miserably;

or
    c) she failed miserably to learn anything from her mentor;

AND
    d) the Rep. party whip has failed miserably to call her to heel.

The Rep. party is too wrapped up in trying to appease it's demagogue loser ex-POTUS to care. And that is very worrying. A single party state is bad news, in the long run, regardless whether Democrat or Republican. Good governance requires a functioning opposition. But as it now stands, the Rep. party is not functional; it is having a fit of collective oppositional defiance disorder.
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    15 May '21 09:46
    @moonbus said
    Yes, MTG is clearly way out of her depth in politics, utterly clueless about decorum and protocol. Either:

a) she was not put under the tutelage of a senior Republican Congressman to mentor her;

or

or

AND
    d) the Rep. party whip has failed miserably to call her to heel. ...[text shortened]... , the Rep. party is not functional; it is having a fit of collective oppositional defiance disorder.
    Same in the uk at the moment with labour imploding into a directionless Marie Celeste powered by fudge.
    Fortunately our main parties have their own separate wings who tend to check themselves, as long as Boris doesn’t prorogue Parliament permanently ‘to get things done’ extremes of either shade should be kept at bay.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    15 May '21 10:16
    @kmax87 said
    Sarah Palin looks like a MIT professor compared to her
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    15 May '21 10:17
    @moonbus said

or

or

AND
    d) the Rep. party whip has failed miserably to call her to heel. ...[text shortened]... , the Rep. party is not functional; it is having a fit of collective oppositional defiance disorder.
    Lol what mentorship 😀

She is a rabid nutjob and they just let her loose as a distraction.
  12. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    15 May '21 10:30
    @zahlanzi said
    Lol what mentorship 😀

She is a rabid nutjob and they just let her loose as a distraction.
    Well yes, it appears that, in her case, mentoring has utterly failed.
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    15 May '21 10:32
    @zahlanzi said
    Sarah Palin looks like a MIT professor compared to her
    Now, that is saying something!
  14. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    15 May '21 11:18
    @shavixmir said
    Now, that is saying something!
    I do not doubt that MTG speaks for her constituency and says publicly what they think privately. She, like Trump, is a symptom, not a cause.
  15. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    24 May '21 08:23
    @shavixmir said

The latest from MTG: she compares Pelosi and the wearing of masks to Nazism.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/05/23/politics/republicans-extremists-worse-than-2012/index.html

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree