Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 16 Feb '12 17:25
    I'm sure many of you heard the recent rant by Maxine Waters that Republicans are demons. This coming from the same woman who told those in the Tea Party to go straight to hell recently. Her justification was that Republicans are destroying the country due to their divisive rhetoric and policies.

    You know, we really should have a humor forum at RHP for these kinds of threads. I almost hate to ask, but who here supports legislator Maxine Waters on her comments?
  2. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    16 Feb '12 17:26
    Demons should go to Hell don't you think?
  3. 16 Feb '12 18:00
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Demons should go to Hell don't you think?
    All I know is that these demonic hell raisers are dividing the country and must be destroyed!!!

    Now where did I put that gun? I know, it must be under my Bible.
  4. 16 Feb '12 23:11 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by whodey
    I'm sure many of you heard the recent rant by Maxine Waters that Republicans are demons. This coming from the same woman who told those in the Tea Party to go straight to hell recently. Her justification was that Republicans are destroying the country due to their divisive rhetoric and policies.

    You know, we really should have a humor forum at RHP for th ...[text shortened]... threads. I almost hate to ask, but who here supports legislator Maxine Waters on her comments?
    I do. The Republicans especially the Tea Party are bad for America and our families. Eisenhower is rolling in his grave at what has become of the Republican party.
  5. 17 Feb '12 00:14
    "Eisenhower is rolling in his grave at what has become of the Republican party"

    Very, very true.
  6. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    17 Feb '12 00:18
    Originally posted by whodey
    I'm sure many of you heard the recent rant by Maxine Waters that Republicans are demons. This coming from the same woman who told those in the Tea Party to go straight to hell recently. Her justification was that Republicans are destroying the country due to their divisive rhetoric and policies.

    You know, we really should have a humor forum at RHP for th ...[text shortened]... threads. I almost hate to ask, but who here supports legislator Maxine Waters on her comments?
    I support Maxine 100%. Republican demons are by far the greatest threat to this country.
  7. 17 Feb '12 13:31
    Maxine is wrong! They are not demons. Demons are skillful liars who can convince even the intelligent. I can't even find a stupid person who will agree with anything coming from that Party these days. Certainly whodey never agrees with them. He hates Republicans. When is the last time he started a thread that agreed with that Party? Between Maxine, whodey, and the Great Kenyan Socialist I don't the Republicans stand a chance. Conservatism is dead in America.
  8. 17 Feb '12 18:45
    Originally posted by whodey
    I'm sure many of you heard the recent rant by Maxine Waters that Republicans are demons. This coming from the same woman who told those in the Tea Party to go straight to hell recently. Her justification was that Republicans are destroying the country due to their divisive rhetoric and policies.

    You know, we really should have a humor forum at RHP for th ...[text shortened]... threads. I almost hate to ask, but who here supports legislator Maxine Waters on her comments?
    I think Liberals are not very good at self reflection.

    If they could only see the irony of their own hateful rhetoric.
  9. 17 Feb '12 21:36 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    Maxine is wrong! They are not demons. Demons are skillful liars who can convince even the intelligent. I can't even find a stupid person who will agree with anything coming from that Party these days. Certainly whodey never agrees with them. He hates Republicans. When is the last time he started a thread that agreed with that Party? Between Maxine, whod ...[text shortened]... reat Kenyan Socialist I don't the Republicans stand a chance. Conservatism is dead in America.
    yeah, its makes me wonder, it makes me wonder what living in America is really like.
    Id like to live in the south i think, New Orleans, Louisiana or Mississippi.
  10. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    18 Feb '12 00:39 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yeah, its makes me wonder, it makes me wonder what living in America is really like.
    Id like to live in the south i think, New Orleans, Louisiana or Mississippi.
    Nobody who isn't born in Mississippi ever thinks they'd like to live there. Nobody.
  11. 18 Feb '12 01:57
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Nobody who isn't born in Mississippi ever thinks they'd like to live there. Nobody.
    Are you implying robbie is a nobody?
  12. 18 Feb '12 01:59
    Originally posted by techsouth
    I think Liberals are not very good at self reflection.

    If they could only see the irony of their own hateful rhetoric.
    I think this polarized demonization is purposeful. After all, to generate interest to voters they either have to generate love or hate. The later is far more practicle considering who these people are.
  13. 18 Feb '12 03:12 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yeah, its makes me wonder, it makes me wonder what living in America is really like.
    Id like to live in the south i think, New Orleans, Louisiana or Mississippi.
    New Orleans is a pearl, robbie, You and I could walk the market drinking chicory coffee and eating beignets from the Cafe Du Monde and that night dine on mounds of fried seafood, jambalaya, and gumbo. The bayous in South Louisiana are so thick with mosquitoes in the summer that you can see them coming like a dark cloud but the people are warm-blooded and friendly. Mississippi can try a man's patience but the coast is a glorious place to catch a fishing boat for a long day in the Gulf. Alabama, Florabama (Muscle Shoals), and Florida are white-sand-sugared beaches waiting for your toes to curl and at night the honky-tonks are lit with guitar and singing. "I'll fly away to a home on God's celestial shore! I'll fly away, oh glory, I'll fly away"
  14. 18 Feb '12 03:17
    Originally posted by whodey
    I think this polarized demonization is purposeful. After all, to generate interest to voters they either have to generate love or hate. The later is far more practicle considering who these people are.
    What do I always hear? "Hate the sin, not the sinner."
  15. 18 Feb '12 08:32
    Originally posted by techsouth
    I think Liberals are not very good at self reflection.

    If they could only see the irony of their own hateful rhetoric.
    Talk about 'divided by a common language' are you saying in the u.s this fruit bat passes for a liberal or is it she who calls herself a liberal with her tongue firmly glued to her cheek; or, are the republicans calling her a "liberal" using the same drugs as the republicans who call Hilary Clinton a "socialist" and Ron Paul a "progressive".