Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member sasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    15 Nov '12 01:14 / 1 edit
    In His first press conference since, what - March? - our DearLeader Marxist Dictator called out John McCain for pressing US Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice on why, oh why, did she LIE to the American people. The Anointed One used the phrase "picked on" five times.

I didn't know that Barack (Muslim for "peace" Hussein (Muslim for "handsome" Obama (American for "walking Marxist turd" was in the practice of employing nine-year-olds. But He must be, because nine-year-olds get "picked on", and US Ambassadors get held to account.

Nevertheless - here it comes, Barry Soetoro, oh Ye of Indonesian citizenship and who has called the Muslim call to evening prayer "the prettiest sound on Earth". We're coming, and we're not stopping.

EDIT: Smileys result of punctuation, not intentionally inserted.
  2. 15 Nov '12 01:29
    Just too much stupid in the OP to even respond.
  3. 15 Nov '12 01:31
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    Just too much stupid in the OP to even respond.
    Just too stupid to read it? Don't respond then.
  4. 15 Nov '12 01:33
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Just too stupid to read it? Don't respond then.
    Unfortunately I did read it that bucket full of stupid.
  5. 15 Nov '12 01:35
    Unfortunately I did read it that bucket full of stupid.
    But you did respond and you did read it.
  6. 15 Nov '12 01:41
    Originally posted by whodey
    But you did respond and you did read it.
    True, but what I meant was I'm not going to address the particulars in his post. Anyone who can post that much stupid is so far gone it's not even worth trying to have a serious conversation.
  7. 15 Nov '12 01:45
    True, but what I meant was I'm not going to address the particulars in his post. Anyone who can post that much stupid is so far gone it's not even worth trying to have a serious conversation.
    Well I liked the smileys. You can at least appreciate that cant you?
  8. 15 Nov '12 04:20
    My guess is that he was drunk. After watching the election results, can you blame him?

Leave the poor soul alone!!
  9. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    15 Nov '12 04:41
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    In His first press conference since, what - March? - our DearLeader Marxist Dictator called out John McCain for pressing US Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice on why, oh why, did she LIE to the American people. The Anointed One used the phrase "picked on" five times.

I didn't know that Barack (Muslim for "peace" Hussein (Muslim for "hand ...[text shortened]... ot stopping.

EDIT: Smileys result of punctuation, not intentionally inserted.
    You can put a space between the punctuation marks to avoid the smileys.
  10. Standard member sasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    15 Nov '12 06:12
    My guess is that he was drunk. After watching the election results, can you blame him?

Uh, negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full.
  11. Standard member sasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    15 Nov '12 06:12

Thanks bro.
  12. Standard member sasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    15 Nov '12 06:20 / 2 edits
    Hey there, yoohoo - facts:

"Barack" means "peace" in Arabic.
    "Hussein" means "handsome" in Arabic.

We have a President with two Muslim names. (This President of The United States, by the way, has a very deep understanding of Islam).

Barack Obama told John McCain to "stop picking on" Susan Rice today. Five times.

Susan Rice spent a recent Sunday lying to the American people about the nature of the Benghazi attack.

Barack Obama was once also known as Barry Soetero.

Barry Soetero attended school in Indonesia, where he was registered as an Indonesian citizen and a follower of Islam.

Barry Soetero/Barack Obama received tuition assistance from the US government, from a pool reserved for foreign students.

Barack Obama said the Muslim call to evening prayer "the prettiest sound in the world".

So, "stupid" removed. Care to argue a single statement now?