Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Zugzwang
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 05:512 edits
    Originally posted by @mchill
    Duchess, I am truly sorry that you are so filled with hate that you feel the need to lash out with insults at someone who was offering their opinion to another. I hope your emotional scars heal someday.
    "You're letting the venom drip down your chin."
    --HandyAndy (to Duchess64)

Only a troll as extremely dishonest as Mchill would imply that HandyAndy's
    obvious hateful trolling was just a neutral or even a well-meaning opinion.

These trolls are obsessed with hatred toward me NOT so much for
    what I write (they usually can accept similar comments IF written by
    fellow white men) but because of who they (mis)perceive me to be.

RHP is fiercely tribal. And the dominant tribe is white male.
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 16:46
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    "You're letting the venom drip down your chin."
    --HandyAndy (to Duchess64)

Only a troll as extremely dishonest as Mchill would imply that HandyAndy's
    obvious hateful trolling was just a neutral or even a well-meaning opinion.

These trolls are obsessed with hatred toward me NOT so much for
    what I write (they usually can accept similar comments IF ...[text shortened]... o they (mis)perceive me to be.

RHP is fiercely tribal. And the dominant tribe is white male.
    Your constant barrage of verbal abuse in this forum invites us to respond in kind.

Likening you to a poisonous snake is apt (though unfair to all the other snakes in the world).

Have a nice day! 🙂
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 16:582 edits
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    - Lindsey Graham?
    - Mitch McConnell?
    - George H.W. Bush?
    - George W. Bush?
    - Paul Ryan?

Surely, these men are not cowards...are they?
    Enough is enough!
    Maybe so. Maybe so. But even then, they have no incentive to call their own boy out.
  4. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 16:59
    Originally posted by @handyandy
    I suppose some voters were motivated by a desire to squelch the "opposition," but
    I believe more were interested in electing the candidate who could do the best job.

In the case of Clinton vs. Trump, it might have been a matter of choosing the lesser
    of two evils rather than a battle of opposing sides.
    Evidently not, or the rest of us would not now be stuck with your Ebola-in-chief.
  5. Germany
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 17:04
    Originally posted by @phranny
    It's hard to tell. Given how the pollsters got the election predictions all wrong, I do not trust their data. There is that vast silent majority that is so often missed by the wonks. I live in a very wealthy, very well educated and very conservative area of Wisconsin. Very few high school students walked on March 10. Those that did, tend to be bullied. I jo ...[text shortened]... local high school. We often follow the footsteps of our parents in both religion and politics.
    Which pollsters got the election prediction "all wrong"?
  6. Zugzwang
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 20:00
    Your constant barrage of verbal abuse in this forum invites us to respond in kind.

Likening you to a poisonous snake is apt (though unfair to all the other snakes in the world).

Have a nice day! 🙂
    The troll HandyAndy has a long record of hurling unprovoked abuse and lies to attack me.
    Here's my complete post, which the lying troll HandyAndy has absurdly claimed is abusive:

""Who will have the courage?"
    When someone calculates it will be to one's political advantage. Call that 'courage'?
    Would the Republican Party nominate a Hitler for President if its polls predicted victory?
    Is not defeating the opposition party the only thing that matters?"
    --Duchess64

In that post, I could NOT have 'abused' anyone in this forum because I referred to no one in this forum.

At most, I accused the Republican Party of being determined to win elections at all costs.
    (Many other writers have made similar or harsher criticisms of the Republican Party.)
    So would the troll HandyAndy accuse of me being 'abusive' toward the Republican Party?

Obviously, the troll HandyAndy's so obsessed with hatred of me that he cannot control
    himself and loves to hurl abuse at me while shamelessly lying about excuses for his abuse.
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 21:17
    The troll HandyAndy has a long record of hurling unprovoked abuse and lies to attack me.
    Here's my complete post, which the lying troll HandyAndy has absurdly claimed is abusive:

When someone calculates it will be to one's political advantage. Call that 'courage'?
    Would the Republican Party nominate a Hitler for Presi ...[text shortened]... trol
    himself and loves to hurl abuse at me while shamelessly lying about excuses for his abuse.
    Most of your posts on any subject are foul and abusive in the eyes of all who read them.
    I don't need excuses for calling you out. You are incapable of carrying on a rational conversation
    with anyone without quickly resorting to insults and name-calling. Your record speaks for itself.
  8. Zugzwang
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 21:25
    Most of your posts on any subject are foul and abusive in the eyes of all who read them.
    I don't need excuses for calling you out. You are incapable of carrying on a rational conversation
    with anyone without quickly resorting to insults and name-calling. Your record speaks for itself.
    The abusive lying troll HandyAndy just pretended that my post about the Republican Party
    was his latest excuse to hurl more abuse at me. HandyAndy's obsessed with hatred.
  9. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 22:10
    The abusive lying troll HandyAndy just pretended that my post about the Republican Party
    was his latest excuse to hurl more abuse at me. HandyAndy's obsessed with hatred.
    Are you having trouble reading? Maybe you need to go back to school for remedial classes.
  10. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 22:28
    Do you use narcotics?
  11. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Moves
    16 Apr '18 04:14
    Do you use narcotics?
    I wish I had asked that!
  12. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    17 Apr '18 16:342 edits

Would the Republican Party nominate a Hitler for Presi ...[text shortened]... trol
    At most, I accused the Republican Party of being determined to win elections at all costs.
    (Many other writers have made similar or harsher criticisms of the Republican Party.)

Well Duchess, I am NOT a Republican, and you've accused me of some very unpleasant things as well, simply because I disagreed with your views from time to time, so I would say this statement of yours is less than accurate.
  13. Zugzwang
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 04:13
    Originally posted by @mchill

Well Duchess, I am NOT a Republican, and you've accused me of some very unpleasant things as well, simply because I disagreed with your views from time to time, so I would say this statement of yours is less than accurate.
    As usual, the troll Mchill lies about the record of what he and I wrote.
    In particular, Mchill does not admit his record of jumping into threads
    where I had written nothing to or about him in order to make his
    usual trolling racist attacks upon me. Mchill often has done this in
    threads where I had written nothing that could be considered "racial".
  14. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 18:10
    As usual, the troll Mchill lies about the record of what he and I wrote.
    In particular, Mchill does not admit his record of jumping into threads
    where I had written nothing to or about him in order to make his
    usual trolling racist attacks upon me. Mchill often has done this in
    threads where I had written nothing that could be considered "racial".
    Does Duchess64 use narcotics?
  15. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    21 Apr '18 12:58
    Does Duchess64 use narcotics?
    does handy andy ever make an adult comment? BTW...what are you using the handy hand for? 😉