Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Oct '18 23:051 edit
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/apos-megyn-kelly-today-apos-174821484.html

I did not even know she had a show. I read that she called a Halloween costume "black faced" and was fired?

I guess it is bad a using the term monkey.

Just think she could have said "token negro" and all would be well with the world.

That's that that ditz gets for going over to the dark side.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Oct '18 23:48
    I wish someone would create a show of some kind with all those who have been black balled as a racist.

Get Megyn Kelly in their, Paula Dean, Rosanne Barr, Zimmerman, that NBA owner that los his team, Kanye West, that ESPN announcer that used the term "guerilla tactics" that got fired, etc., and have them all do a show or sing a song together to diss the PC Nazis
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Oct '18 01:03
    I just read that Megyn gave the world a tearful apology.

Gag

Has she no shame? Does she not realize that this only makes the Left laugh at her? Does she not realize that the Left has no ability to empathize with other human beings, let alone have forgiveness for them?
  4. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    26 Oct '18 04:50
    @whodey said

Gag

Has she no shame? Does she not realize that this only makes the Left laugh at her? Does she not realize that the Left has no ability to empathize with other human beings, let alone have forgiveness for them?
    They shamed her into a tearful groveling apology and THEN fired her ass. Heartless mofos.
  5. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    26 Oct '18 08:40
    @whodey said
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/apos-megyn-kelly-today-apos-174821484.html

I did not even know she had a show. I read that she called a Halloween costume "black faced" and was fired?

I guess it is bad a using the term monkey.

Just think she could have said "token negro" and all would be well with the world.

That's that that ditz gets for going over to the dark side.
    Her name’s spelled idiotically and she named one of her kids Thatcher.

She deserves to be chucked out of a flying plane.

Edit:
    Oh, she lost her show. Well, that then.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Oct '18 10:332 edits
    @sleepyguy said
    They shamed her into a tearful groveling apology and THEN fired her ass. Heartless mofos.
    The only way to appease these animals is to attack Trump in some way. They have respect for tears and remorse. This simply shows them you have no spine and they hate you even more.

We saw this with McCain. When McCain was running for President, they attacked him unmercifully with the standard method of taking down a Republican. He is a racist, he is a homophobe, he is stupid, etc. However, once he set his sites on Donald Trump and attacked him, they awarded him sainthood when he died.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Oct '18 10:35
    @shavixmir said
    Her name’s spelled idiotically and she named one of her kids Thatcher.

She deserves to be chucked out of a flying plane.

Edit:
    Oh, she lost her show. Well, that then.
    Yes, naming her kid Thatcher deserves death.

Thanks for that.

Now, now, don't make Megyn cry again Shav. I'm sure when she reads this she will apologize to ya.
  8. Germany
    Moves
    26 Oct '18 10:46
    @whodey said
    The only way to appease these animals is to attack Trump in some way. They have respect for tears and remorse. This simply shows them you have no spine and they hate you even more.

We saw this with McCain. When McCain was running for President, they attacked him unmercifully with the standard method of taking down a Republican. He is a racist, he is a homophobe, he is s ...[text shortened]... r, once he set his sites on Donald Trump and attacked him, they awarded him sainthood when he died.
    Which senior Democrats branded McCain a "racist," "homophobe" and/or "stupid" during the 2008 election?
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Oct '18 10:51
    @kazetnagorra said
    Which senior Democrats branded McCain a "racist," "homophobe" and/or "stupid" during the 2008 election?
    https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/271157/new-york-times-called-mccain-racist-now-it-uses-daniel-greenfield

You really should get out more
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Oct '18 10:543 edits
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/jeffrey-klein/mccains-secret-questionab_b_107409.html

Now this article from the Huffington Post essentially calls McCain stupid.

They ran this story when he was running against Obama.

They said McCain was privileged because his daddy was an admiral. He was the last in his class, yet they moved him to flying planes that was suppose to be reserved for the best and brightest. Naturally, he got shot down because he had no business flying planes.

Then he was released from North Korea because of his connections. When they realized he would never make admiral, even with help from his daddy, they sent him off to Washington........

Then at the end of his life, he made nice with this people by attacking Trump. Then he became a statesman and intellectual and world leader overnight via the NPC media, something not even his daddy could pull off for him.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Oct '18 11:45
    @whodey said

Gag

It's funny that you yourself had no "ability to empathize with human beings" when you were busy calling Christine Ford a liar.

The hypocrisy of the right is on full display here. Thanks for reminding Americans here what we need to give focus to on Nov. 6th.
  12. Germany
    Moves
    26 Oct '18 11:54
    Do you know what a senior Democrat is, whodey?
  13. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    26 Oct '18 13:191 edit
    @sleepyguy said
    Absolutely sick. The executives who thought that she needed to apologize (and especially those who wanted her fired) are living in an airtight bubble.

They put these people on the air with a directive to blather about whatever nonsense they can think of every day and then fire them because something they blather about sounds slightly different from some of the other sounds in the echo chamber.

A major reason Trump is President is because people are so sick of the media echo chamber that they'll gravitate towards anyone who says f-u to the PC police.
  14. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    26 Oct '18 13:22
    @sh76 said
    Absolutely sick. The executives who thought that she needed to apologize (and especially those who wanted her fired) are living in an airtight bubble.

They put these people on the air with a directive to blather about whatever nonsense they can think of every day and then fire them because something they blather about sounds slightly different from some of the other sounds in ...[text shortened]... sick of the media echo chamber that they'll gravitate towards anyone who says f-u to the PC police.
    Certainly sounds like a good reason to put a corrupt, unqualified idiot in charge of our nuclear arsenal.
  15. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    26 Oct '18 13:31
    @no1marauder said
    Certainly sounds like a good reason to put a corrupt, unqualified idiot in charge of our nuclear arsenal.
    Hillary Clinton *spit* is all the reason needed to vote for anyone but Hillary Clinton *spit*. Who knew Trump would accomplish so many good things? Bonus!