Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81257
    19 Feb '18 13:00
    David A says:
    February 19, 2018 at 7:22 am
    Nunes stated…”The Hillary Campaign and the Democratic Party went out and paid for dirt. They got it from Russians by the way. Then they used that dirt and funneled it into the FBI. The FBI then used that dirt to get a warrant on a US citizen who was part of the other campaign. A limited role, yes. But still, to do that, it’s wrong.”
    Why shut down the collusion with foreign and Russian agents to affect our election?
    Why not just say, ” Well, we investigated this, and we found Trump did nothing, but the DNC and Obama people appear to be guilty as hell of colluding with foreign agents and illegally affecting our election and trying
    to illegally remove a sitting President.”


    https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/18/too-funny-special-prosecutor-mueller-patched-together-much-of-his-muh-russia-indictment-from-old-news-articles/#more-146019
  2. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    19 Feb '18 15:16
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    David A says:
    February 19, 2018 at 7:22 am
    Nunes stated…”The Hillary Campaign and the Democratic Party went out and paid for dirt. They got it from Russians by the way. Then they used that dirt and funneled it into the FBI. The FBI then used that dirt to get a warrant on a US citizen who was part of the other campaign. A limited role, yes. But s ...[text shortened]... r-mueller-patched-together-much-of-his-muh-russia-indictment-from-old-news-articles/#more-146019
    Pesky details.

    We ALL know the real story here is that the crooks only did what they did for the betterment of the country.
    God knows we don't need a challenge of the status quo, and a Trump presidency bombarded the status quo on every level.

    The deep state--- pulling the strings on the ghoulish marionette Dems--- is the epitome of a scorched earth policy, leading with an omni-directed shipstorm (well, omni-everywhere but in the originating lap) in the hopes that this much drama, this much fervent tossing on absurdly high waves will certainly entice the citizenry to say 'No more Trump,' but instead is having the opposite effect.

    Comical, sad.
  3. Subscriberjoe shmo
    Strange Egg
    podunk, PA
    Joined
    10 Dec '06
    Moves
    7733
    19 Feb '18 15:36
    Everyone seems to forget about those pesky wiki leaks showing that protests were staged by the DNC on both sides. I vaguely remember hearing Rosenstein mentioning these acts in his press release. I bet he is setting them up as the "unwitting" colluders.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81257
    19 Feb '18 15:512 edits
    Originally posted by @joe-shmo
    Everyone seems to forget about those pesky wiki leaks showing that protests were staged by the DNC on both sides. I vaguely remember hearing Rosenstein mentioning these acts in his press release. I bet he is setting them up as the "unwitting" colluders.
    "Well, we investigated this, and we found Trump did nothing, but the DNC and Obama people appear to be guilty as hell of colluding with foreign agents and illegally affecting our election and trying
    to illegally remove a sitting President.”

    If Meuller was really on the up and up he would investigate ALL the Russian collusion. He is not concerned with the DNC side, any fool can see this. The investigation was never about Russian collusion. It was an excuse to form . an investigation with UNLIMITED reach (no oversight) to try to find dirt on Trump. The fact that it failed is extraordinary considering the power that was given Meuller. Meuller is trying to find a way to shut this down while saving face. After all this time all he can find is something that was already public knowledge.

    And lets not forget Meuller is complicit with Clinton/DNC for helping cover up Uranium sale.

    OIG report coming soon.
  5. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39949
    19 Feb '18 16:201 edit
    Originally posted by @freakykbh
    Pesky details.

    We ALL know the real story here is that the crooks only did what they did for the betterment of the country.
    God knows we don't need a challenge of the status quo, and a Trump presidency bombarded the status quo on every level.

    The deep state--- pulling the strings on the ghoulish marionette Dems--- is the epitome of a scorched ear ...[text shortened]... he citizenry to say 'No more Trump,' but instead is having the opposite effect.

    Comical, sad.
    Freaky: Trump presidency bombarded the status quo on every level.

    LMAO! Trump's policies are the same ole, same ole "trickle down economics" with some added extra spice of white supremacy. That has been the "status quo" for Republicans for decades.
  6. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    19 Feb '18 17:09
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    Freaky: Trump presidency bombarded the status quo on every level.

    LMAO! Trump's policies are the same ole, same ole "trickle down economics" with some added extra spice of white supremacy. That has been the "status quo" for Republicans for decades.
    You've laughed your ass off so often, you couldn't possibly have any left upon which to sit.

    I didn't say (nor do I intend to convey the idea that) Trump is all about the good of the American citizen.
    While there is a nominal betterment anytime the apple cart is wildly upset, when all of this unsettling settles, the noose will be measurably tighter.
    I think Joe Q. becomes a little excited, however, under the fantasy that maybe during the upset something will magically trigger the exact ratio of power-to-accountability will right itself and we'll end up with a government for, by the people.

    Either way, a known miscreant is far, far better than the traditional ones.
    The traditional ones suffer from the same illness that you do; namely, they call others liars whilst involved in the same... and they believe wholeheartedly they are above reproach in their ways and means.

    Scary.
    Not to be trusted.
    At all.
  7. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39949
    19 Feb '18 17:18
    Originally posted by @freakykbh
    You've laughed your ass off so often, you couldn't possibly have any left upon which to sit.

    I didn't say (nor do I intend to convey the idea that) Trump is all about the good of the American citizen.
    While there is a nominal betterment anytime the apple cart is wildly upset, when all of this unsettling settles, the noose will be measurably tighter. ...[text shortened]... eartedly they are above reproach in their ways and means.

    Scary.
    Not to be trusted.
    At all.
    I'd be really curious for you to expose some actual lies I've told on this board.

    Putting a buffoon in charge of the United States Executive Department wasn't some type of revolutionary act nor was it nor is it likely to lead to any type of profound changes. Most likely he'll be removed for his misdeeds and the country (besides the right wing loons who accept every thing the Conservative Treehouse says hook, line and sinker) will realize what a grievous mistake letting such an unqualified, lying clown have the levers of power was.
  8. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    19 Feb '18 17:33
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    I'd be really curious for you to expose some actual lies I've told on this board.

    Putting a buffoon in charge of the United States Executive Department wasn't some type of revolutionary act nor was it nor is it likely to lead to any type of profound changes. Most likely he'll be removed for his misdeeds and the country (besides the right wing loons w ...[text shortened]... e what a grievous mistake letting such an unqualified, lying clown have the levers of power was.
    You're expecting someone else to reveal your lies when you're the source?
    How is anyone else going to know if you're the one putting them out?
    Not possible.

    The fact--- easily verifiable--- that you put forth every source which confirms your bias as reliable--- even after those wells have been demonstrably revealed as poisoned--- is proof of lying on at least one superficial level.
    However, your unwillingness to consider yourself wrong on any point whatsoever is the cause for the biggest concern, gravest warnings.
  9. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    19 Feb '18 18:31
    Originally posted by @freakykbh
    You're expecting someone else to reveal your lies when you're the source?
    How is anyone else going to know if you're the one putting them out?
    Not possible.

    The fact--- easily verifiable--- that you put forth every source which confirms your bias as reliable--- even after those wells have been demonstrably revealed as poisoned--- is proof of ...[text shortened]... r yourself wrong on any point whatsoever is the cause for the biggest concern, gravest warnings.
    DDoouubbllee ttaallkk.
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    19 Feb '18 18:49
    Originally posted by @freakykbh
    You're expecting someone else to reveal your lies when you're the source?
    How is anyone else going to know if you're the one putting them out?
    Not possible.

    The fact--- easily verifiable--- that you put forth every source which confirms your bias as reliable--- even after those wells have been demonstrably revealed as poisoned--- is proof of ...[text shortened]... r yourself wrong on any point whatsoever is the cause for the biggest concern, gravest warnings.
    What language was this translated from?
    Does the original make any sense?
  11. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    19 Feb '18 20:36
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    What language was this translated from?
    Does the original make any sense?
    If you demonstrated the slightest inclination for opening up your mind and honestly seeing reality, I would help you unpack it.

    Until that day, you'll have to remain in the dark.
  12. Behind the scenes
    Joined
    27 Jun '16
    Moves
    1398
    19 Feb '18 22:49
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    David A says:
    February 19, 2018 at 7:22 am
    Nunes stated…”The Hillary Campaign and the Democratic Party went out and paid for dirt. They got it from Russians by the way. Then they used that dirt and funneled it into the FBI. The FBI then used that dirt to get a warrant on a US citizen who was part of the other campaign. A limited role, yes. But s ...[text shortened]... r-mueller-patched-together-much-of-his-muh-russia-indictment-from-old-news-articles/#more-146019
    I think time will prove you're far off base on this one.
  13. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81257
    20 Feb '18 00:04
    Originally posted by @mchill
    I think time will prove you're far off base on this one.
    Do you think Meuller in investigating Russia collusion in the election? Or...just investigating Gop collusion?
  14. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    20 Feb '18 01:33
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    Do you think Meuller in investigating Russia collusion in the election? Or...just investigating Gop collusion?
    All of the above. Just the crooks.

    By the way, his name is Mueller.
  15. Behind the scenes
    Joined
    27 Jun '16
    Moves
    1398
    20 Feb '18 02:07
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    Do you think Meuller in investigating Russia collusion in the election? Or...just investigating Gop collusion?
    If you read the directions Rob Rosenstein gave to Robert Mueller, you'll have your answer. Mueller had broad scope and broad powers.
Back to Top