Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Moves
    15 May '18 20:56
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    This is an international forum, not an exclusively sneering ethnocentric American forum.
    Not everyone grew up watching American television advertisements for Miller Beer.
    Have a sneer...
    Drink Miller Beer 😵
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 May '18 21:13
    Originally posted by @handyandy
    Have a sneer...
    Drink Miller Beer 😵
    Disgusting brew, my dad says it tastes like panther piss.....We need REAL beer like Yuengling Lager. Now THATS a beer.
  3. Germany
    Moves
    15 May '18 21:13
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Disgusting brew, my dad says it tastes like panther piss.....We need REAL beer like Yuengling Lager. Now THATS a beer.
    Apparently, Mott's moonshine is the really strong stuff.
  4. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    15 May '18 21:191 edit
    This is an international forum, not an exclusively sneering ethnocentric American forum.
    Not everyone grew up watching American television advertisements for Miller Beer.
    So you're NOT an authority on all things American?

I suggest a new tab on your good old spreadsheet. Take a selfie and file it under bitter beer face.
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    15 May '18 21:23
    The way he ties his shoes is immaterial. Russian ties, Mexican ties, you just use the length you have for the shoes you have.

Nobody said the Mueller probe would lead to impeachment and I have said several times we would probably be in even worse trouble since in that case Pence would be president and he KNOWS how to really screw things up since he is a ...[text shortened]... a joint on them during a traffic stop which a white man would never have had in the first place.
    "Nobody said the Mueller probe would lead to impeachment and I have said several times"

L M F A O !
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    15 May '18 21:311 edit
    The way he ties his shoes is immaterial. Russian ties, Mexican ties, you just use the length you have for the shoes you have.

Nobody said the Mueller probe would lead to impeachment and I have said several times we would probably be in even worse trouble since in that case Pence would be president and he KNOWS how to really screw things up since he is a ...[text shortened]... a joint on them during a traffic stop which a white man would never have had in the first place.
    Have all those blacks been locked up since Trump took office? Or are they holdovers from Obama? You liberals sure are gullible.
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Moves
    16 May '18 00:26
    Why does your dad drink panther piss?
  8. Zugzwang
    Moves
    16 May '18 00:43
    Originally posted by @sleepyguy
    So you're NOT an authority on all things American?

I suggest a new tab on your good old spreadsheet. Take a selfie and file it under bitter beer face.
    I never claimed to be 'an authority on ALL things American.'
    I expect that Vivify knows more than I do about American pop culture (which does not fascinate me).

American racism is a more important subject (at least to me) than American pop culture.
    And I know much more about American racism than most white Americans here.
  9. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    16 May '18 01:13
    I never claimed to be 'an authority on ALL things American.'
    I expect that Vivify knows more than I do about American pop culture (which does not fascinate me).

American racism is a more important subject (at least to me) than American pop culture.
    And I know much more about American racism than most white Americans here.
    Without knowing the culture, and you don't, what you think you know about American racism isn't worth spit.
  10. Zugzwang
    Moves
    16 May '18 02:491 edit
    Originally posted by @sleepyguy
    Without knowing the culture, and you don't, what you think you know about American racism isn't worth spit.
    The racist troll Sleepyguy ignores the fact that I refer to the criticisms by diverse Americans
    (including white men such as Jamie Utt) of American racism.

Of course, Sleepyguy would always prefer to embrace the tireless denials of white
    American racism that may be found in popular white American culture.