Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    19 Mar '18 12:06
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    19 Mar '18 12:24
    https://betterbundobook.com/

    Don't buy mike pence's book. Buy this book, the better bundo book. All proceeds go to the Trevor project.
  3. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    22069
    19 Mar '18 12:43
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs2RlZQVXBU
    So...are we better off keeping the devil we know?
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    19 Mar '18 12:481 edit
    How many "R"'s do you have to impeach before you get to a saintly "D" like Hillary?
  5. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    22069
    19 Mar '18 12:52
    Originally posted by @whodey
    How many "R"'s do you have to impeach before you get to a saintly "D" like Hillary?
    Not quite sure...but if we remove the "T" we'll be left with a Rump 😀
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    19 Mar '18 12:57
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    Not quite sure...but if we remove the "T" we'll be left with a Rump 😀
    Tell us, what exactly do you want to have happen here?

    Do you want to remove Trump and put in Pence, or do you want both Trump and Pence taken out? If so, who do you want to put in there? Should Mueller make that call?

    Please tell us. After all, your own personal happiness is what really matters.
  7. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    22069
    19 Mar '18 13:52
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Tell us, what exactly do you want to have happen here?

    Do you want to remove Trump and put in Pence, or do you want both Trump and Pence taken out? If so, who do you want to put in there? Should Mueller make that call?

    Please tell us. After all, your own personal happiness is what really matters.
    Half-hearted sarcasms will not answer the question: "What did Pence know...and when did he know it?"

    As for me, I will feel much better knowing that a conspiracy to undermine America's electoral process has not occurred.
    This is what Mueller is attempting to determine.

    Trump's constant whining against this warranted process conveys an image of somebody consumed by guilt.

    A man with nothing to hide; should be silent.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    19 Mar '18 13:53
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    Half-hearted sarcasms will not answer the question: "What did Pence know...and when did he know it?"

    As for me, I will feel much better knowing that a conspiracy to undermine America's electoral process has not occurred.
    This is what Mueller is attempting to determine.

    Trump's constant whining against this warranted process conveys an image of somebody consumed by guilt.

    A man with nothing to hide; should be silent.
    Oh, I'm sure you have already decided this.

    If they have an "R" by their name, they are obviously guilty, as well as being homophobic, and hating women and bigoted and racist and on and on.

    Our only hope is to become a democrat.
  9. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56264
    20 Mar '18 05:26
    Oh, that book’s gonna have the republicants hopping mad.
  10. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    527681
    20 Mar '18 11:53
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs2RlZQVXBU
    Olivers main point is Pence's stance on homosexuals and abortion.

    So in all other terms Pence is good? Then he should be a better president than the current one.
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    20 Mar '18 14:02
    Originally posted by @ponderable
    Olivers main point is Pence's stance on homosexuals and abortion.

    So in all other terms Pence is good? Then he should be a better president than the current one.
    "Olivers main point is Pence's stance on homosexuals and abortion."
    you make it sound like that's a minor thing

    also his stance on drug use. also his criminal neglect of people with aids. also his economic policies.

    "So in all other terms Pence is good? "
    no he is not. he is horrible.

    "Then he should be a better president than the current one"
    no, just a differently horrible one
  12. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    55370
    20 Mar '18 15:26
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs2RlZQVXBU
    I'm a big fan of getting news from comedians. Perhaps when you need more support, you can get an Onion article that supports your views.
  13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    20 Mar '18 15:54
    Originally posted by @quackquack
    I'm a big fan of getting news from comedians. Perhaps when you need more support, you can get an Onion article that supports your views.
    yes, because john oliver, who delivers facts after thorough research in a humorous manner and a site who delivers funny and ludicrous lies are totally the same thing.


    this is what is called an ad hominem for the people who mistakenly say i resort to ad hominems when i insult people like you. you lack the intellectual capacity to dispute what he said so you say he is a comedian thus thinking you destroyed all his points.

    do you dispute mike pence is anti-gay and rabidly so?
    do you dispute mike pence is anti women in the military?
    do you dispute mike pence supports gay conversion therapy?
    do you dispute anything john oliver said?
    did you even listen to anything john oliver said?
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    138551
    20 Mar '18 15:56
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    Half-hearted sarcasms will not answer the question: "What did Pence know...and when did he know it?"

    As for me, I will feel much better knowing that a conspiracy to undermine America's electoral process has not occurred.
    This is what Mueller is attempting to determine.

    Trump's constant whining against this warranted process conveys an image of somebody consumed by guilt.

    A man with nothing to hide; should be silent.
    Exactly.
    He is tainting his innocence with his big mouth.
    And his Twitter account !!

    Seems to have an uncanny talent for throwing gasoline on the fire.
    His personality disorder will be his undoing !!
  15. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    20 Mar '18 16:31
    Originally posted by @quackquack
    I'm a big fan of getting news from comedians. Perhaps when you need more support, you can get an Onion article that supports your views.
    CNN is nearly in lockstep with Comedy Central.
    One is snarky and unintentionally funny while the latter is snarky intending to be funny, yet failing on that front.
    Oliver must be inches away from insanity: spent his exceedingly brief career relying on the zany accents and mannerisms of the British language to showcase his otherwise shallow talents to land a spot with Comedy Central--- within five years and without so much as an interview, despite an empty resume, just look into that camera... right there--- and now, despite multiple gaffs and complete embarrassments, they keep him on the air.
    He must be thinking: what does it take to get fired from this place?
    People actually respond to this drivel?

    Thinking people stopped watching Comedy Central years ago.
    They preach to the choir.
Back to Top