1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13687
    22 Nov '17 19:48
    Shane Smith told Charlie Rose he had a Kim Jong Un interview but it never aired. What happened to it?

    YouTube
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13687
    27 Nov '17 17:12
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    Shane Smith told Charlie Rose he had a Kim Jong Un interview but it never aired. What happened to it?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGpa_g_e48Y
    Did Shane Smith lie or was the interview suppressed? Imagine the ratings a TV show would get with a Kim Jong Un interview. Since Shane Smith says it already exists why give up all that money?
    He must be a liar. Either that or he was paid a great deal of money not to air the interview. Where is that big money making interview? Don't people like money? Did someone buy the interview just to suppress it? If so, it is a very expensive suppression.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    27 Nov '17 19:43
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    Did Shane Smith lie or was the interview suppressed? Imagine the ratings a TV show would get with a Kim Jong Un interview. Since Shane Smith says it already exists why give up all that money?
    He must be a liar. Either that or he was paid a great deal of money not to air the interview. Where is that big money making interview? Don't people like money? Did someone buy the interview just to suppress it? If so, it is a very expensive suppression.
    It's a vast conspiracy.

    Everyone needs a hobby. 😛

    What do you think is going on with Rocket Man?
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13687
    02 Dec '17 17:23
    Originally posted by @whodey
    It's a vast conspiracy.

    Everyone needs a hobby. 😛

    What do you think is going on with Rocket Man?
    In the interview I think Un said the USA is an imperialist nation that started the Korean war and the USA lies and says the DPRK started it. South Korea and Japan are puppet nations of the USA and I think he pointed out all the lies the USA tells about the DPRK which are numerous and easy to prove wrong.

    The elites who control our government from behind the scenes did not want the Kim Jong Un interview to be heard because it would embarrass the USA and all their ridiculous double standards like how the USA has chemical weapons and how they let Saddam use them on Iran and did nothing about it.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/27/world/europe/russia-putin-chemical-weapons.html

    Omission is an effective form of propaganda. Hear no evil, see no evil........ What evil?
  5. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    03 Dec '17 09:23
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    In the interview I think Un said the USA is an imperialist nation that started the Korean war and the USA lies and says the DPRK started it. South Korea and Japan are puppet nations of the USA and I think he pointed out all the lies the USA tells about the DPRK which are numerous and easy to prove wrong.

    The elites who control our government from beh ...[text shortened]... tml

    Omission is an effective form of propaganda. Hear no evil, see no evil........ What evil?
    Kim Jong-un's family name is Kim. Jong-un is his given name.
  6. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    03 Dec '17 20:503 edits
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra to MetalBrain
    Kim Jong-un's family name is Kim. Jong-un is his given name.
    I ALREADY explained this to Sonhouse and everyone else, BEFORE MetalBrain's posts.
    Perhaps this explanation will be taken more seriously here if it comes from a white man.
    What I write is often taken more seriously in this deeply racist, sexist forum if it's reiterated by white men.

    "Westerners tend to be ignorant (or disrespectful) of non-Western naming conventions....
    Thoughout his post, Sonhouse refers to Kim Jong-un as 'Un'.
    Apparently, Sonhouse ignorantly believes that 'Un' is his family name (last name in the USA).
    In fact, 'Kim' is his family name. Referring to him as 'Un' would be like referring to Donald Trump as 'Ald'."
    --Duchess64 (page 1, post 8, "What to do about US nukes"

    In the NEXT post, MetalBrain ignored what I explained and referred to Kim Jong-un as 'Un'.

    " Un is not mad at all."
    --MetalBrain (page 1, post 9, "What to do about US nukes" )

    I doubt that this common and persistent Western mangling of non-Western names is due only to ignorance.
    I suspect that it may be partly attributed to common Western racism, the belief that it's much
    less important to be as respectful toward Asian names as toward most European names.
    I note that naming conventions vary among Asians in addition as among Europeans.
    (Yes, my dear lying trolls, I know something about Hungarian naming conventions.)
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    03 Dec '17 22:12
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    What I write is often taken more seriously in this deeply racist, sexist forum if it's reiterated by white men.
    A white man told me you were an intensely abusive and thoroughly dishonest troll. I believe him.
  8. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    04 Dec '17 00:36
    Originally posted by @handyandy
    A white man told me you were an intensely abusive and thoroughly dishonest troll. I believe him.
    "What I write is often taken more seriously in this deeply racist, sexist forum if it's reiterated by white men."
    --Duchess64

    The lying racist American troll HandyAndy corroborates the hateful nature of racist trolls like himself.
  9. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    04 Dec '17 00:481 edit
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    I ALREADY explained this to Sonhouse and everyone else, BEFORE MetalBrain's posts.
    Perhaps this explanation will be taken more seriously here if it comes from a white man.
    What I write is often taken more seriously in this deeply racist, sexist forum if it's reiterated by white men.

    "Westerners tend to be ignorant (or disrespectful) of non-Western na ...[text shortened]... ng Europeans.
    (Yes, my dear lying trolls, I know something about Hungarian naming conventions.)
    Almost all Western histories (in English) of the Korean War ignore Chinese and North Korean sources.
    What typically happens is that the Chinese and North Koreans are presented as dehumanized stereotypes.

    A British writer decided to try something different, writing a book on the Korean War with
    a supposed emphasis on the Chinese experience. For that purpose, he even interviewed
    in English (he does not speak Chinese) a few Chinese veterans who were outside China.
    So his sample was restricted to a few (mainly one) Chinese veterans who could speak English
    well and had emigrated from China (apparently to Hong Kong, then under British rule).

    The author apparently assumed that it would be too hard for his Western readers to deal with
    the real names of most of the Chinese in his book. So he decided to fabricate nicknames for them.
    So his readers were introduced to Chinese that he named 'Big Ears Wong', 'Opium Li', etc.
    I wonder how Western readers would respond to a book where the author had assigned
    nicknames such as 'Big Nose Schwartz' or 'Moneylender Weiss' to Jewish people.

    I suspect that many Westerners would approve of assigning names such as 'Big Ears Wong',
    just like they apparently approve of the continuing Hollywood practice of yellowface, but not blackface.
  10. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    04 Dec '17 01:48
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    The lying racist American troll HandyAndy corroborates the hateful nature of racist trolls like himself.
    HandyAndy speaks the truth. It is the intensely abusive and thoroughly dishonest reptile Duchess64 who lies.
  11. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    04 Dec '17 01:59
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    I wonder how Western readers would respond to a book where the author had assigned
    nicknames such as 'Big Nose Schwartz' or 'Moneylender Weiss' to Jewish people.
    Add antisemitism to your personal list of endearing qualities.
  12. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    04 Dec '17 02:10
    Originally posted by @handyandy
    HandyAndy speaks the truth. It is the intensely abusive and thoroughly dishonest reptile Duchess64 who lies.
    In earlier threads, I have cited direct evidence (quotes in context) of HandyAndy lying to attack me personally.
    In contrast, the troll HandyAndy never has cited any evidence of my alleged lying.
    At most, all that HandyAndy can do is cite other hateful trolls accusing me of lying.
  13. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    04 Dec '17 02:122 edits
    Originally posted by @handyandy
    Add antisemitism to your personal list of endearing qualities.
    So the abusive racist troll HandyAndy apparently approves of referring to Chinese by names
    such as 'Big Ears Wong' and 'Opium Li', but he objects--in my hypothetical example--to
    referring to Jews by names such as 'Big Nose Schwartz' and 'Moneylender Weiss'.
    That shows a common Western racist disdain for treating Asian names with respect.
  14. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    04 Dec '17 02:18
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    In earlier threads, I have cited direct evidence (quotes in context) of HandyAndy lying to attack me personally.
    In contrast, the troll HandyAndy never has cited any evidence of my alleged lying.
    At most, all that HandyAndy can do is cite other hateful trolls accusing me of lying.
    Your lies are legion. Your very existence is a lie.
  15. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    04 Dec '17 02:19
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    So the abusive racist troll HandyAndy apparently approves of referring to Chinese by names
    such as 'Big Ears Wong' and 'Opium Li', but he objects--in my hypothetical example--to
    referring to Jews by names such as 'Big Nose Schwartz' and 'Moneylender Weiss'.
    That shows a common Western racist disdain for treating Asian names with respect.
    As usual, your logic is abysmal.
Back to Top