Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 04 Jun '17 02:49
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/police-dealing-incident-london-bridge-223405605--abc-news-topstories.html

Another van job by Mo.

So should we just stop posting these events and succumb to the conclusion that this is just normal now, or should we continue to post them?
  2. 04 Jun '17 02:51
    I've come to the conclusion that perhaps those in government are intentionally fostering terrorism, so that we all will be begging them for a police state.
  3. 04 Jun '17 03:15
    You are just a bigot.

If these were Amish you wouldn't be saying a thing. If it was a bunch of elderly ladies, once again you would say nothing.

Since it is Muslims doing this in the name of Allah you bring it up.

Now all we need is an Amish uprising or retirement home take over to prove my point.
  4. Subscriber karoly aczel
    Fortnite Kid
    04 Jun '17 03:24
    "At least nine dead, including 3 attackers"

That's not a very good ratio for the attackers. Bit desperate ...
  5. 04 Jun '17 03:34
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    "At least nine dead, including 3 attackers"

That's not a very good ratio for the attackers. Bit desperate ...
    Maybe he never studied ratios in school.
  6. 04 Jun '17 03:46
    2 in 3 British Muslims would not notify the police if they learned of a terrorist plot.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/659913/two-in-three-British-Muslims-would-NOT-give-police-terror-tip-offs
  7. Subscriber karoly aczel
    Fortnite Kid
    04 Jun '17 04:01
    Originally posted by whodey
    Maybe he never studied ratios in school.
    Ha haaa ...

not funny
  8. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    04 Jun '17 04:40
    2 in 3 British Muslims would not notify the police if they learned of a terrorist plot.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/659913/two-in-three-British-Muslims-would-NOT-give-police-terror-tip-offs
    Let's just ignore that MOST minorities suffer at the hands of police, witness the shootings in the US of unarmed blacks. I know damned few people "of color" that would snitch on their own communities. Most spend their time staying "invisible" to the police, for good reason.
  9. 04 Jun '17 04:43
    I've come to the conclusion that perhaps those in government are intentionally fostering terrorism, so that we all will be begging them for a police state.
    Finally see the light eh? How old are you?
  10. 04 Jun '17 04:46
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Let's just ignore that MOST minorities suffer at the hands of police, witness the shootings in the US of unarmed blacks. I know damned few people "of color" that would snitch on their own communities. Most spend their time staying "invisible" to the police, for good reason.
    Make the threads drift much? Personal agenda?
  11. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    04 Jun '17 04:51
    Originally posted by kquinn909
    Make the threads drift much? Personal agenda?
    He's talking about a minority not trusting the police.

Well, no sh-t.

But he focuses on the Muslims because that's HIS agenda.
  12. 04 Jun '17 06:31
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    But he focuses on the Muslims because that's HIS agenda.
    That and the fact that you don't see many Amish terrorists.
  13. 04 Jun '17 07:28
    Once again, a predictable bout of triumphant chest-thumping on the bodies of the victims by whodey, undoubtedly followed by another deafening silence after the next white nationalist terror attack.
  14. Standard member wolfgang59
    Infidel
    04 Jun '17 07:31
    Do you realise that you and your ilk are the terrorists biggest allies?
  15. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    04 Jun '17 09:51

Ironically, the police were tipped off about the Manchester bomber, but didn't act on the information.

Strange?
    No. Not really.
    When you create a state of panic and paranoia, then you realise that the police are being tipped hundreds of times each week; nigh on impossible to know which tip could lead to something and next to impossible to follow up each tip.