Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Aug '17 03:33
    I heard someone on CNN suggest that the terrorist act was encouraged by what happened in Virginia.

Hilarious!
  2. Germany
    Moves
    18 Aug '17 06:28
    Originally posted by @whodey
    I heard someone on CNN suggest that the terrorist act was encouraged by what happened in Virginia.

Hilarious!
    You watch CNN?
  3. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    18 Aug '17 07:10
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    US President Trump recently 'explained' (he lied as usual) his slowness in condemning
    the racist terrorist attack (he has yet to call it 'terrorist' ) by a right-wing white American
    in North Carolina by claiming that he's reluctant to speak out before knowing all the facts.
    On the contrary, Donald Trump's well-known for shooting off his mouth and expo ...[text shortened]... le
    he hates Muslims (except perhaps those in Saudi Arabia who fawn on him and make him richer).
    Yeah, this pig's blood thing is pretty bizarre.

And yes. He seemed rather slow to condemn white Nazis, but he seems quite keen on condemning Islamic terrorists.

The world is fkuced.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Aug '17 10:072 edits
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    You watch CNN?
    Absolutely.

Watching fake news is just as telling as the real news.

You should watch all news which is slanted in various directions. It will tell you what they want you to believe, which is good information.

In this particular circumstance, CNN wishes to blame the forever ongoing Islamic terrorism on white nationalists in the US because they see them as their enemy and not those who are radicalized with Islam

What I think is more telling than what is reported, is what is not reported. My eyes were opened when Ron Paul ran for President in 2008. The news basically completely ignored Ron, even when he was doing well in the polls. It was as if Ron was the 13th floor in a hotel. For you see, Ron was a conservative and had no links to white nationalists, something those in power detest far more than Trump.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Aug '17 11:26
    What is interesting to me is, one killed in Virginia and 13 in Barcelona but the press is obsessed with the killings in Virginia.

Why?

Both are bigots. One is bigoted towards a certain race and the other is bigoted against people based on religion. Is one preferable to the other even though Islamic terrorism is a world wide movement that kills far more people? Is racial bigotry far worse than other forms of bigotry?
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Aug '17 12:171 edit
    Originally posted by @shavixmir

And yes. He seemed rather slow to condemn white Nazis, but he seems quite keen on condemning Islamic terrorists.

The world is fkuced.
    The thing is that it's only like the third or fourth time this idiot has told the same old debunked story about Pershing, going way back to before the campaign.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Aug '17 12:23
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    The thing is that it's only like the third or fourth time this idiot has told the same old debunked story about Pershing, going way back to before the campaign.
    Since he doesn't read, how would he ever get corrected? Staff telling a narcisstic sociopath, sir you are wrong on this pershing deal....Yeah, It could happen......
  8. Stargazing
    Moves
    18 Aug '17 14:28
    Why do you blame Mohammed instead of the person who drove the vehicle?

Oh, yeah, right... agendas.
    At least he's not blaming Obama.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Aug '17 14:38
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    At least he's not blaming Obama.
    It's actually Putin who is behind it all.
  10. Germany
    Moves
    18 Aug '17 14:48
    Originally posted by @whodey
    What is interesting to me is, one killed in Virginia and 13 in Barcelona but the press is obsessed with the killings in Virginia.

Why?

Both are bigots. One is bigoted towards a certain race and the other is bigoted against people based on religion. Is one preferable to the other even though Islamic terrorism is a world wide movement that kills far more people? Is racial bigotry far worse than other forms of bigotry?
    I guess what made one event more newsworthy is that the U.S. president staunchly defended the terrorist and refused to condemn the act as an act of terror. Furthermore, an event in Spain receives less coverage in American press than an event in the U.S.
  11. Germany
    Moves
    18 Aug '17 14:49
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Since he doesn't read, how would he ever get corrected? Staff telling a narcisstic sociopath, sir you are wrong on this pershing deal....Yeah, It could happen......
    He probably did get corrected, but Alzheimer's tends to negatively affect one's memory.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Aug '17 16:08
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    I guess what made one event more newsworthy is that the U.S. president staunchly defended the terrorist and refused to condemn the act as an act of terror. Furthermore, an event in Spain receives less coverage in American press than an event in the U.S.
    Funny, from what I heard, Trump had no problem calling it a terrorist act. He said to call it murder or whatever you want to call it.

From what I heard he questioned opposition groups who appeared to show up with weapons and looking for trouble. Violence achieves nothing other than a photo op for left wingers to exploit.
  13. Subscriberkmax87
    Land of Free
    Health and Education
    Moves
    18 Aug '17 16:31
    Why do you blame Mohammed instead of the person who drove the vehicle?

Oh, yeah, right... agendas.
    Because Guns and your second amendment rights kill people, not people who kill people, to substitute a word or two and paraphrase your argument.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Aug '17 16:47
    Originally posted by @kmax87
    Because Guns and your second amendment rights kill people, not people who kill people, to substitute a word or two and paraphrase your argument.
    Never mind guns man, we need to ban cars and vans! 😲
  15. Zugzwang
    Moves
    18 Aug '17 21:121 edit
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    The world is fkuced.
    " He [President Trump] seemed rather slow to condemn white Nazis."
    --Shavixmir

Slow and insincere. President Trump was an unconvincing actor reading a canned speech
    that was written for him, Donald Trump's racist heart is with the white nationalists.
    After all, what does Donald Trump--a white Christian man--have to fear from white Nazis?