Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    14 Jul '17 12:082 edits
    It seems Donald Trump Jr. and Jared Kushner are going to have to go back (again) and amend their disclosure forms about who the met with at Trump Tower.

* First they didn't meet with any Russians

* Then they may have met with Russians, but there were no meetings set up.

* Then there were meeting with a Russian lawyer, but they were only discussing adopting kids.

* Then the met with a Russian lawyer in order to get damaging information on Hillary Clinton, but they didn't get any, and released all the emails they had.

* Now we find out there was also a Russian intelligence officer in the room with Trump Jr. Jared Kushner, and Russian lawyer, (but they both forgot to mention it!!)

Add this to the multitude of lies by Flynn, Manafort, and Jeff Sessions about their many Russian connections and ask yourself, how many more of these lies and cover up's up's it going to take before the Trumpbots stop dismissing this Russian story as "fake news" ???
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Jul '17 12:12
    Is anyone talking about Loretta Lynch allowing the Russian lawyer into the US without a Visa? Then when the Russian lawyer meets with Trump Jr., she has no dirt on Hilary that she promised to have?

Sounds like the Obama administration Is the one colluding with the Russians to me.

How is all of that Russian uranium doing thanks to Hillary?
  3. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    14 Jul '17 12:151 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    Is anyone talking about Loretta Lynch allowing the Russian lawyer into the US without a Visa? Then when the Russian lawyer meets with Trump Jr., she has no dirt on Hilary that she promised to have?

Sounds like the Obama administration Is the one colluding with the Russians to me.

Nice try Whodey, but you left off something kind of important. Hillary Clinton is not President, Hillary Clinton does not have the codes to our ICBM's, Hillary Clinton is last years news. Is this the best you can do???

P.S. Please read again my post and try to answer my question instead of carrying on about Hillary.
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    14 Jul '17 13:53
    Originally posted by mchill
    ....how many more of these lies and cover up's up's it going to take before the Trumpbots stop dismissing this Russian story as "fake news" ???

Its going to be a while yet.
    Don't forget that Trump bots were willing to close their eyes to the insanity and vote Trump in the first place.
  5. Germany
    Moves
    14 Jul '17 14:37

The problem with this ludicrously laughable conspiracy theory that only the most pathologically pathetic would parrot, is that even if it is some kind of Deep State ploy (for which there is zero evidence, obviously), wouldn't they release knowledge of this meeting before the election?

It wasn't an Obama administration conspiracy, whodey. It was a Trump campaign conspiracy to collude with the Kremlin in order to undermine the U.S. Any thoughts on that, or did you have more propaganda to vomit onto these forums?
  6. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    14 Jul '17 14:52
    It seems Donald Trump Jr. and Jared Kushner are going to have to go back (again) and amend their disclosure forms about who the met with at Trump Tower.

* Then there were meeting with a Russian lawyer, but they were only discussing ad ...[text shortened]... up's it going to take before the Trumpbots stop dismissing this Russian story as "fake news" ???
    The entire Russian story, which has dominated cable news networks since the election, has generated almost no evidence of actual criminality.

If, after all this time, all you can come up with is one shadowy meeting between Kushner, Manafort and one Russian lawyer, who may or may not have been acting on behalf of his government, where nothing of consequence was seemingly discussed, that's pretty sad.

My suggestion would be for the left to go after Trump on real substantive issues, such as his policies and his inability to behave appropriately in general. Trying to manufacture some impeachable offense out of the Russian contacts doesn't look like it's going to happen.
  7. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    14 Jul '17 14:56

* Then there were meeting with a Russian lawyer, but they were only discussing ad ...[text shortened]... up's it going to take before the Trumpbots stop dismissing this Russian story as "fake news" ???
    This is like having Delhi belly and Bombay bum in India after eating the dodgy curry whilst already suffering from a 41 degrees fever... no matter how much faeces is coming out, it's basically an arse that won't stop giving.

I always knew a Trump presidency would be comedy gold, but this is the jack-pot of moronity covered with nostalgic Bill Hicks cum.

Damn, I love life!
  8. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    14 Jul '17 14:57
    Originally posted by sh76
    The entire Russian story, which has dominated cable news networks since the election, has generated almost no evidence of actual criminality.

If, after all this time, all you can come up with is one shadowy meeting between Kushner, Manafort and one Russian lawyer, who may or may not have been acting on behalf of his government, where nothing of consequence w ...[text shortened]... ure some impeachable offense out of the Russian contacts doesn't look like it's going to happen.
    No evidence????
    Trump jr. published the evidence himself!
  9. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    14 Jul '17 15:031 edit

If, after all this time, all you can come up with is one shadowy meeting between Kushner, Manafort and one Russian lawyer, who may or may not have been acting on behalf of his government, where nothing of consequence w ...[text shortened]... ure some impeachable offense out of the Russian contacts doesn't look like it's going to happen.
    Right on. It's all "fake news" all those meetings with Trump associates (which seem to be growing by a factor of 10 every week) and the Russians is all just a coincidence. Let's just sweep it all under the rug. 🙄
  10. Germany
    Moves
    14 Jul '17 15:34

You're the lawyer here, but aren't obstruction of justice, lying on security clearance forms, taking and soliciting bribes from foreign agents and accepting foreign aid in elections supposed to be crimes?

You seem as desperate as whodey in wishing that not voting for Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election (when bothering to vote) was something a reasonable, informed citizen would consider doing longer than an attosecond.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Jul '17 15:37

Nonsense.

Don't listen to him, America is riveted about the Russia story. Focus on that for the next election. Trust me on this! 😏
  12. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    14 Jul '17 15:46
    Nonsense.

Don't listen to him, America is riveted about the Russia story. Focus on that for the next election. Trust me on this! 😏
    For you: Trump and his Team lied. Labeling reports as "fake News".

But the US had lying presidents before: WMD anyone?
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Jul '17 17:22
    Nice try Whodey, but you left off something kind of important. Hillary Clinton is not President, Hillary Clinton does not have the codes to our ICBM's, Hillary Clinton is last years news. Is this the best you can do???

P.S. Please read again my post and try to answer my question instead of carrying on about Hillary.
    I forgot, justice only applies to the President....unless they are a Dim.

My bad.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Jul '17 17:23
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    For you: Trump and his Team lied. Labeling reports as "fake News".

But the US had lying presidents before: WMD anyone?
    What is worse, lying about fake news or lying to the American people saying that their health premiums will go down and they will be able to keep their own doctor and health plan?

Hmm?
  15. Germany
    Moves
    14 Jul '17 17:27
    What is worse, lying about fake news or lying to the American people saying that their health premiums will go down and they will be able to keep their own doctor and health plan?

Hmm?
    Umm, Donald Trump lied about all these things.

And yes, whodey, lying about being compromised by a hostile foreign government is worse than making overoptimistic promises about your health care plan.