Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 13 Jan '16 00:22
    The most outrageous sexist remarks appear in this male-dominated forum.

"Many women seem to think they have a right to choose who has sex with them."
    --RJHinds (13 January 2016)

RJHInds has long shown his sexist contempt for women.
    But most women know enough of their legal rights about consent.

"If they (women) are dissatisfied with the sex, then they cry RAPE."

RJHinds may await support from several other rape apologists at RHP,
    including Eladar, Normbenign, Quackquack, and Jimmac.

For the record, at least one other male writer here has agreed with my
    judgments of Eladar, Normbenign, Quackquack, and Jimmac as rape apologists.
  2. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    13 Jan '16 00:27 / 4 edits
    Originally posted by Duchess64

"If they (women) are dissatisfied with the sex, ...[text shortened]... has agreed with my
    I don't think a majority of one is very conclusive.
  3. 13 Jan '16 00:29

"If they (women) are dissatisfied with the sex, ...[text shortened]... has agreed with my
    How convenient! If you get one person to agree with you, then everyone else is a Rape Apologist? Please, you have to do better than that.
  4. 13 Jan '16 00:32
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I don't think a majority of one is very conclusive.
    "Chewing on a bone where the meat is long since gone indicates a canine level of intelligence." normbenign Quoted from her previous thread.

Does she really believe that repeating the same garbage makes it more convincing than before?
  5. 13 Jan '16 00:39 / 4 edits
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    [b]You do realize that Bill Cosby is charged with rape, don't you? Calling that apple an apple and Bill's consensual sex an orange doesn't show "racism" or anything else.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Women have accused both Cosby and Clinton of rape. However, Marauder would rather cover for Hillary because he is a partisan shill than attack Bill for being the predator of women that he is.

Neither Clinton nor Cosby have been found guilty in a court of law, but both have been accused of sexual assault, more than once. In addition, Bill admitted, after lying for months, about having sex with an employee under him. Disgusting. Considering these facts, they are on equal footing with Clinton bearing more proven guilt, except one is an outcast of society and the other the Progressive hero of politics.

But I suppose that is what politics is all about, power at any price
  6. 13 Jan '16 00:44

Normbenign, another rape apologist, already has quickly defended RJHInds's comments
    and sexist attitudes toward women as supposedly not being 'rape apologist'.

For the record, in an earlier thread Normbenign implied that he believes it's unnecessary
    for an experienced man (including himself) to ask a woman for her consent because he
    already can know by observing her 'physiological signs' whether or not she's willing to
    have sexual intercourse with him.
  7. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    13 Jan '16 00:52
    Normbenign, another rape apologist, already has quickly defended RJHInds's comments

For the record, in an earlier thread Normbenign implied that he believes it's unnecessary
    for an experienced man (including himself) to ask a woman for her consent because he
    already can know ...[text shortened]... ing her 'physiological signs' whether or not she's willing to
    When a man is young and at his physical peak better than most other men, it is difficult for him to imagine a women not wanting to have sex with him.
  8. 13 Jan '16 00:55

already can know ...[text shortened]... ing her 'physiological signs' whether or not she's willing to
    If you want to quote me, actually do so. Don't make partial, and inaccurate summaries for me. That is intentionally deceptive, and amounts to a lie.

For the record, in an earlier thread Normbenign implied that he believes it's unnecessary for an experienced man (including himself) to ask a woman for her consent because he already can know by observing her 'physiological signs' whether or not she's willing to have sexual intercourse with him.

Did you also notice that I said that at any point that the female indicated she wanted to stop, I'd certainly do so. Wat a puz!
  9. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    13 Jan '16 01:09
    Originally posted by normbenign
    If you want to quote me, actually do so. Don't make partial, and inaccurate summaries for me. That is intentionally deceptive, and amounts to a lie.

[b]For the record, in an earlier thread Normbenign implied that he believes it's unnecessary for an experienced man (including himself) to ask a woman for her consent because he already can know by obser ...[text shortened]... that at any point that the female indicated she wanted to stop, I'd certainly do so. Wat a puz!
    When I was young, it was always understood that the man was to initiate love making. I suppose things have changed from those good old days.
  10. 13 Jan '16 01:10
    Originally posted by normbenign

[b]For the record, in an earlier thread Normbenign implied that he believes it's unnecessary for an experienced man (including himself) to ask a woman for her consent because he already can know by obser ...[text shortened]... that at any point that the female indicated she wanted to stop, I'd certainly do so. Wat a puz!
    "I said that at any point if the female indicated she wanted to stop, I'd certainly do so."
    --Normbenign

Normbenign apparently fails to comprehend that it's inappropriate, if not also illegal,
    for him to *initiate* sexual intercourse with a woman *without* receiving her consent.

Normbenign has indicated that he would feel entitled to proceed with sexual intercourse
    *until* the woman explicitly said 'No!' (how many times?). What if she were unable to
    say 'No!' because she was too drunk or too afraid of Normbenign to dare to say it?
    As long as the woman was genuinely unwilling to have sexual intercourse with him,
    Normbenign would be guilty (though perhaps hard to prove in court) of raping her.
  11. 13 Jan '16 01:12 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    When a man is young and at his physical peak better than most other men,
    it is difficult for him to imagine a women not wanting to have sex with him.
    RJHinds keeps exhibiting the mentality of a rapist.
  12. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    13 Jan '16 01:20
    RJHinds keeps exhibiting the mentality of a rapist.
    I can't even have a thought now, without Duchess64 suggesting i am thinking about being a rapist.
  13. 13 Jan '16 01:23

Lol, I love the way you make unsubstantiated sweeping comments, We have been through this many times, you silly woman, but I think you like the abuse so what the heck.
    I am not even going to bother asking as all you will do is quote Finnegan and he did not even say that. But being the pathetic creature that you are ( try being nice for a change ) carry on regardless. BTW, don't you have a life.
  14. 13 Jan '16 01:27

you pathetic creature you, even with current evidence, you can not get it right. I cannot see how Normbenign has defended RJ. in this thread, Are you that stupid, I doubt it.So what are your motives, Do you boast at work how many posts you post.
  15. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    13 Jan '16 01:28
    Originally posted by jimmac
    Lol, I love the way you make unsubstantiated sweeping comments, We have been through this many times, you silly woman, but I think you like the abuse so what the heck.
    I am not even going to bother asking as all you will do is quote Finnegan and he did not even say that. But being the pathetic creature that you are ( try being nice for a change ) carry on regardless. BTW, don't you have a life.
    No, because she is always thinking men want to rape her.