Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    17 Oct '18 19:561 edit
    Mueller will render judgment on two of the most explosive aspects of his inquiry shortly after the 2018 midterms: i.e. Whether there were clear incidents of collusion between Russia and Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign, and whether the president took any actions that constitute obstruction of justice, according to one of the officials, who asked not to be identified speaking about the investigation. Reports of financial crimes will be released at a later date

Hopefully this report will be made as public as Kenn Star's report on Bill Clinton.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mueller-ready-to-deliver-key-findings-in-his-trump-probe-sources-say/ar-BBOvb0s?ocid=spartandhp
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    17 Oct '18 21:09
    @mchill said
    Mueller will render judgment on two of the most explosive aspects of his inquiry shortly after the 2018 midterms: i.e. Whether there were clear incidents of collusion between Russia and Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign, and whether the president took any actions that constitute obstruction of justice, according to one of the officials, who asked not to be identified speaking about ...[text shortened]... tics/mueller-ready-to-deliver-key-findings-in-his-trump-probe-sources-say/ar-BBOvb0s?ocid=spartandhp
    why are they leaking this right before the mid terms?
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Moves
    17 Oct '18 21:20
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Leaking what?
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    18 Oct '18 02:55
    @mchill said
    Mueller will render judgment on two of the most explosive aspects of his inquiry shortly after the 2018 midterms
    I applaud Mueller for not pulling a Comey and releasing his find before then.
  5. Zugzwang
    Moves
    18 Oct '18 04:201 edit
    @vivify said
    I applaud Mueller for not pulling a Comey and releasing his find before then.
    Should Christine Blasey Fotd have waited until after Brett Kavanaugh
    was confirmed to the Supreme Court before she began to accuse him of
    sexually assaulting her?
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    18 Oct '18 04:271 edit
    @duchess64 said
    sexually assaulting her?
    Trump has already been elected and is not up for reelection. Kavanaugh had yet to be voted on.
  7. Zugzwang
    Moves
    18 Oct '18 04:30
    @vivify said
    Trump has already been elected and is not up for reelection. Kavanaugh had yet to be voted on.
    Other Republicans who support President Trump are up for election.
  8. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    18 Oct '18 05:25
    @duchess64 said
    Other Republicans who support President Trump are up for election.
    Yes. That's what could make releasing Mueller's findings on Trump, prior to the midterms, be considered a political move.

Mueller's job, as the Independent Counsel, isn't to stop Trump's political aspirations, but to impartially investigate Trump and present his findings with no bias.
  9. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    18 Oct '18 15:10
    @duchess64 said
    sexually assaulting her?
    Dear Duchess - This thread has nothing to do with Christine Blasey Ford and/or Brett Kavanaugh, it is about the Mueller investigation. If you want to continue your endless campaign against the racist, sexist white man, please start a seperate post somewhere else, and stay on topic here.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Oct '18 15:34
    @mchill said
    Dear Duchess - This thread has nothing to do with Christine Blasey Ford and/or Brett Kavanaugh, it is about the Mueller investigation. If you want to continue your endless campaign against the racist, sexist white man, please start a seperate post somewhere else, and stay on topic here.
    I just hope Mueller doesn't dick around till thanksgiving which would give Trump time to do his dirty work. I hope his reveal is on Nov 7.
  11. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Oct '18 15:441 edit
    @vivify said
    Yes. That's what could make releasing Mueller's findings on Trump, prior to the midterms, be considered a political move.

Mueller's job, as the Independent Counsel, isn't to stop Trump's political aspirations, but to impartially investigate Trump and present his findings with no bias.
    Exactly !!
    Releasing the findings before the midterms would make Mueller a political target.
    And red meat for Trump, FOX Propaganda and the Trumpskulls.

And my position still hasn't changed.
    As much as the Russians meddled, with or without the Trump campaign team, I still believe James Comey cost Hilary the election.

What a mess !!
  12. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Oct '18 15:47
    @mott-the-hoople said
    You're too stupid to understand the nuances.

Go back to playing cut/paste at the conservativetreehouse.
    Or whatever.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Oct '18 15:49
    @mghrn55 said
    Exactly !!
    Releasing the findings before the midterms would make Mueller a political target.
    And red meat for Trump, FOX Propaganda and the Trumpskulls.

And my position still hasn't changed.
    As much as the Russians meddled, with or without the Trump campaign team, I still believe James Comey cost Hilary the election.

What a mess !!
    I think Hillary was doomed before Comey pulled his reveal. That would be because Putin had a personal hardon against her and that was why there was 9 million tweets and almost 4000 fake accounts. It is said that scam reached 150 million US citizens and all it would take would be one in 20 to flip the election. Putin won.
  14. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    18 Oct '18 18:18
    @sonhouse said
    I just hope Mueller doesn't dick around till thanksgiving which would give Trump time to do his dirty work. I hope his reveal is on Nov 7.
    Agreed.