Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Feb '17 07:22
    http://www.dallasnews.com/news/arlington/2017/02/22/arlington-preschool-teacher-fired-kill-jews-tweet-anti-semitic-posts

I doubt she made the tweets in class. I don't believe she should have been fired.

Is anyone surprised at her tweets?
  2. Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Feb '17 14:16
    Originally posted by Eladar
    http://www.dallasnews.com/news/arlington/2017/02/22/arlington-preschool-teacher-fired-kill-jews-tweet-anti-semitic-posts

I doubt she made the tweets in class. I don't believe she should have been fired.

Like I tell my grand children, think before posting on social media.
  3. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    23 Feb '17 15:27

She has a right, obviously, to go on social media and say whatever she wants.

The school has a right, obviously, to fire her for going on social media and saying things that make parents dubious about having their children under her care.

She really didn't leave the school much choice. I would have fired her.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Feb '17 16:03
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    She has a right, obviously, to go on social media and say whatever she wants.

The school has a right, obviously, to fire her for going on social media and saying things that make parents dubious about having their children under her care.

She really didn't leave the school much choice. I would have fired her.
    Firing teachers is an expensive endeavor in the union controlled Public Schools.

They will only do so if they think they will get sued for more money or if the press picks up on a story and runs with it, causing them a political headache.
  5. Joined
    20 Oct '16
    Moves
    23 Feb '17 16:12
    Of course she needed to be fired.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Feb '17 17:24
    Originally posted by Ashiitaka
    Of course she needed to be fired.
    Is she a Muslim?
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Feb '17 20:42
    Is she a Muslim?
    This one was aimed at you Andy.

Is she a Muslim?
  8. Zugzwang
    Moves
    23 Feb '17 21:202 edits
    A white American Christian pastor and teacher's assistant has been charged with raping a teenage student.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/pastor-ties-rapes-teen-picked-school-article-1.2980318

"Tennessee pastor ties up and rapes teen he picked up outside her school."

"HENDERSON, Tenn. — Police say a teacher's assistant and preacher tied up and
    raped an 18-year-old student inside his western Tennessee home.

Citing court documents, news outlets report that 53-year-old Mike Ulmer was charged
    last week with two counts of rape and one count of sexual assault.
    Ulmer is the pastor of Bethlehem Baptist Church in Henderson."

Should Mike Ulmer be fired from his jobs as a pastor or as a teaching assistant in a public school?

If Mike Ulmer were a Muslim or of Muslim heritage, then Eladar and other trolls would be
    going hysterical now about the threat posed by non-white Muslim men toward Western women.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Feb '17 21:25
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    A white American Christian pastor and teacher's assistant has been charged with raping a teenage student.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/pastor-ties-rapes-teen-picked-school-article-1.2980318

"Tennessee pastor ties up and rapes teen he picked up outside her school."

"HENDERSON, Tenn. — Police say a teacher's assistant and preacher tied up a ...[text shortened]... ld be
    going hysterical now about the threat posed by non-white Muslim men toward Western women.
    If they are guilty, they should both be in prison for a very long time and unable to work.
  10. Zugzwang
    Moves
    23 Feb '17 21:292 edits
    If they are guilty, they should both be in prison for a very long time and unable to work.
    Is Mike Ulmer a Christian? Yes or no?

Do Mike Ulmer's employers (church and public school) already have a sufficient basis to
    fire him on the grounds that many parents presumably would feel uncomfortable to send
    their daughters into situations where an accused rapist would have authority over them?

Would Eladar feel happy to have his teenage daughter alone in a secluded spot with Mike Ulmer?
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Feb '17 21:313 edits
    Is Mike Ulmer a Christian? Yes or no?

Do Mike Ulmer's employers (church and public school) already have a sufficient basis to
    fire him on the grounds that many parents presumably would feel uncomfortable to send
    their daughters into situations where an accused rapist would have authority over them?
    Of course he is, if he claims to be.

Does he know God, of course not. Unless he has a change of heart, he is bound for hell, if he is guilty.
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Feb '17 21:33
    This one was aimed at you Andy.

Is she a Muslim?
    Still waiting Andy.
  13. Zugzwang
    Moves
    23 Feb '17 21:343 edits
    Of course he is, if he claims to be.
    Does he know God, of course not. Unless he has a change of heart, he is bound for hell, if he is guilty.
    Mike Ulmer not only claims to be a Christian. He's the pastor of Bethlehem Baptist Church.

Would Eladar feel happier to have his teenage daughter alone in a secluded spot with
    Mike Ulmer (who's been charged with rape) or with a random Muslim man?

The Bible apparently approves of rape under some circumstances (such as of female captives).

Deuteronomy 21:10-14
    “When you go out to war against your enemies and the Lord, your God, delivers them
    into your hand, so that you take captives, if you see a comely woman among the
    captives and become so enamored of her that you wish to have her as wife, you may
    take her home to your house. But before she may live there, she must shave her head
    and pare her nails and lay aside her captive’s garb. After she has mourned her father
    and mother for a full month, you may have relations with her, and you shall be her
    husband and she shall be your wife. However, if later on you lose your liking for her, you
    shall give her her freedom, if she wishes it; but you shall not sell her or enslave her,
    since she was married to you under compulsion.”
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Feb '17 23:31
    Mike Ulmer not only claims to be a Christian. He's the pastor of Bethlehem Baptist Church.

Would Eladar feel happier to have his teenage daughter alone in a secluded spot with
    Mike Ulmer (who's been charged with rape) or with a random Muslim man?

The Bible apparently approves of rape under some circumstances (such as of female captives).

Deutero ...[text shortened]... it; but you shall not sell her or enslave her,
    since she was married to you under compulsion.”
    You have no idea what it means to be a true Christian, as opposed to a person who claims to be a Christian.

But blather on as you like, I have answered your question on this matter.

Andy believes that Islamic terrorists are not Islamic at all. I am wondering what he thinks about her.
  15. Zugzwang
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 02:521 edit
    You have no idea what it means to be a true Christian, as opposed to a person who claims to be a Christian.

But blather on as you like, I have answered your question on this matter.
    Andy believes that Islamic terrorists are not Islamic at all. I am wondering what he thinks about her.
    The extremely hateful racist and bigot Eladar keeps showing his hypocrisy.

When a Muslim or anyone of presumed Muslim heritage allegedly commits a crime,
    Eladar likes to shout that the act must represent all Muslims and true Islam.
    When a Christian (particularly one of white European ancestry) allegedly commits a crime,
    Eladar likes to deny that he's a 'true Christian' and claim that the act's completely unrelated to Christianity.

By the way, the 'Muslim preschool teacher' did nothing illegal in the USA.
    There have been many worse anti-Semitic comments made by Christian white racial
    supremacists in the USA, and the racist Eladar prefers not to criticize his ideological allies.

And Eladar keeps refusing to answer my question about whether he would be happy to have
    his teenage daughter alone in a secluded spot with a white Christian pastor who's accused of rape.