Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 08 Jan '16 20:16
    http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/261362/muslim-war-women-comes-germany-daniel-greenfield
  2. 08 Jan '16 20:47
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/261362/muslim-war-women-comes-germany-daniel-greenfield
    Tell you what whodey it will be interesting to see how some people here will defend these scum bags .
  3. 08 Jan '16 21:20 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Tell you what whodey it will be interesting to see how some people here will defend these scum bags .
    Its a culture thing.

    In Islam, women who don't walk around all covered up and with a man are begging for sex.
  4. Standard member wolfgang59
    Infidel
    08 Jan '16 21:25
    Originally posted by whodey
    Its a culture thing.

    In Islam, women who don't walk around all covered up and with a man are begging for sex.
    Isnt there a town in US where you can openly carry a gun but not show a bum crack?

    Guess its a culture thing.
  5. 08 Jan '16 22:01
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Isnt there a town in US where you can openly carry a gun but not show a bum crack?

    Guess its a culture thing.
    No 1
  6. 08 Jan '16 22:13
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Tell you what whodey it will be interesting to see how some people here will defend these scum bags .
    these scumbags? no.

    it's funny to see him (and others definitely, you too perhaps?) make up his mind over some articles where it is repeatedly said they had this kind of problem before and they don't know yet if it has any connection with refugees.

    it's nice to see objectivity at work here.
  7. 08 Jan '16 22:18
    Originally posted by phil3000
    No 1
    he was responding to that ignorant statement whodey made. the one where he ignored the majority of muslims who don't think women must be wearing burkas. or that women should be sexually assaulted if they don't
  8. 08 Jan '16 22:43
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    he was responding to that ignorant statement whodey made. the one where he ignored the majority of muslims who don't think women must be wearing burkas. or that women should be sexually assaulted if they don't
    no2
  9. 08 Jan '16 22:52
    Yeah, and Oasis is a white war on music.
  10. Subscriber Proper Knob
    Cornovii
    08 Jan '16 23:31
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Tell you what whodey it will be interesting to see how some people here will defend these scum bags .
    You think people are going to defend the rape and sexual assault of women?
  11. 08 Jan '16 23:53
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    You think people are going to defend the rape and sexual assault of women?
    No, so what should be done about it?
  12. 08 Jan '16 23:53
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    You think people are going to defend the rape and sexual assault of women?
    Yes, indirectly they will you better believe it .
  13. 09 Jan '16 01:35
    Originally posted by Proper Knob to Phil3000
    You think people are going to defend the rape and sexual assault of women?
    Many people (usually, though not always, men) often have done their utmost to excuse
    the rapes and sexual assaults of women, depending on who's raping and who's being raped.

    In _Taken by Force: Rape and American GIs in Europe During World War II_
    by J. Robert Lilly (an American), it's estimated that American soldiers raped tens of thousands
    of German women and girls (and murdered some of them). In only an extremely small minority
    of these cases did the US military authorities prosecute anyone, and black American soldiers
    were disproportionately singled out for such prosecutions.

    I believe that the men who create threads like this could not care less about German women.
    Their only aim is to attempt to demonize all Muslim men. If German women were being
    raped and sexually assaulted by non-Muslim Western men, these men presumably would
    be attempting to excuse the rapists and disparage the victims.
  14. 09 Jan '16 03:13
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    Many people (usually, though not always, men) often have done their utmost to excuse
    the rapes and sexual assaults of women, depending on who's raping and who's being raped.

    In _Taken by Force: Rape and American GIs in Europe During World War II_
    by J. Robert Lilly (an American), it's estimated that American soldiers raped tens of thousands
    of Germa ...[text shortened]... men, these men presumably would
    be attempting to excuse the rapists and disparage the victims.
    It sound as if you are suggesting that these Muslim immigrants are an invading army.
  15. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    09 Jan '16 03:59 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by whodey
    Its a culture thing.

    In Islam, women who don't walk around all covered up and with a man are begging for sex.
    Although the hate rag you cited in the OP doesn't mention it, numerous other reports have indicated that the assaults were conducted by drunken revelers on New Year's Eve. Two questions come to mind since you are trying to blame Islam for the attacks:

    1) What does Islam teach about alcohol consumption?;

    2) What is the penalty for sexual assault and rape in Sharia Law?

    Look it up, whodey, before you start telling us that these crimes are all Islam's fault.

    EDIT: Since you're generally too lazy and/or ideologically biased to stray from right wing propaganda sites, here's the answer to #1: http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/2229/alcohol-in-islam/

    This might help with #2: http://islam.about.com/od/crime/f/rape.htm