Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 02 Apr '16 15:27 / 2 edits
    With Allah’s Help, We Shall Conquer You

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/04/muslims-march-germany-chanting-allahs-help-shall-conquer-video/

Did this really happen? If so, what do the libtards at this site think? What do people in their right mind think?
  2. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    02 Apr '16 17:34 / 4 edits
    Originally posted by Eladar
    [b]With Allah’s Help, We Shall Conquer You

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/04/muslims-march-germany-chanting-allahs-help-shall-conquer-video/

Did this really happen? If so, what do the libtards at this site think? What do people in their right mind think?[/b]
    Well Eladar...I am one of those dirty old "libtards" on this site, and think this march by Turkish muslims, though provocative, was rather mild compared to the hundreds of physical attacks on muslims and mosques in America and Europe in the last few years. It's interesting that you only see this issue from one side.

I'm sure those in their "right mind" here have a different opinion though.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/18/us/politics/crimes-against-muslim-americans-and-mosques-rise-sharply.html?_r=0

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/03/09/switzerland-campaign-ads-immigration-europe/81503496/
  3. 02 Apr '16 17:41
    Originally posted by bill718
    Well Eladar...I am one of those dirty old "libtards" on this site, and think this march by Turkish muslims, though provocative, was rather mild compared to the hundreds of physical attacks on muslims and mosques in America and other countries in Europe in the last few years.

It's interesting that you only see this issue from one side....

http://www ...[text shortened]... w.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/03/09/switzerland-campaign-ads-immigration-europe/81503496/
    Libtards aren't dirty, just delusional.

You think that inviting those who want to take over your country to colonize your country is mild compared to how Muslims are treated in the US. I can see why you'd see it that way.
  4. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    02 Apr '16 17:45 / 2 edits
    Libtards aren't dirty, just delusional.

You think that inviting those who want to take over your country to colonize your country is mild compared to how Muslims are treated in the US. I can see why you'd see it that way.
    Those who want to take over your country??? This march by (at most) a few hundred people does not represent the views of millions of muslims in Europe any more than it represents the views of over a billion muslims around the world. Stereotyping large masses of people based on the actions of a tiny minority of them is not only inaccurate, but rather silly.
  5. 02 Apr '16 17:54
    Those who want to take over your country??? This march by (at most) 200-300 people does not represent the views of millions of muslims in Europe any more than it represents the views of over a billion muslims around the world. Stereotyping large masses of people based on the actions of a tiny minority of them is not only inaccurate, but rather silly.
    How do you know it does not represent their views? Do you read minds? Or do you think that a Muslim wouldn't lie to an infidel?
  6. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    02 Apr '16 18:06 / 2 edits
    How do you know it does not represent their views? Do you read minds? Or do you think that a Muslim wouldn't lie to an infidel?
    “Fear always springs from ignorance.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson

Eladar - Please try to digest this...
  7. 02 Apr '16 18:10

Ignorance leads to fear, fear leads to hate, and hate leads to violence. This is the equation. -Averroes

From the Quran:

Let not the believers take the disbelievers as Auliya (supporters, helpers, etc.) instead of the believers, and whoever does that will never be helped by Allah in any way, except if you indeed fear a danger from them. And Allah warns you against Himself (His Punishment), and to Allah is the final return.

So it is OK to have non Muslim friends as long as it helps you stay safe.

From Islamic Law:

Speaking is a means to achieve objectives. If a praiseworthy aim is attainable through both telling the truth and lying, it is unlawful to accomplish through lying because there is no need for it. When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible (N:i.e. when the purpose of lying is to circumvent someone who is preventing one from doing something permissible), and obligatory to lie if the goal is obligatory... it is religiously precautionary in all cases to employ words that give a misleading impression...

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx
  8. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    02 Apr '16 18:18
    From the Quran:

[b] Let not the believers take the disbelievers as Auliya (supporters, helpers, etc.) instead of the believers, and whoever does that will never be helped by Allah in any way, except if you indeed fear a danger from them. And Allah warns you against Himself (His Punishment), and to Allah is the final return.

So it is OK to have non M ...[text shortened]... ve a misleading impression... [/b]

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx[/b]
    That's very cute. Now that we've exchanged our little philosophical and scriptural quotes, I'll be happy to continue to believe that people all basically want the same thing, regardless of their faith. You can continue to fan your little fires of paranoia if you wish, but I'm happy with where I'm at.
  9. 02 Apr '16 18:24
    [b]With Allah’s Help, We Shall Conquer You

Did this really happen? If so, what do the libtards at this site think? What do people in their right mind think?[/b]
    Who translated it?
  10. 02 Apr '16 18:37
    That's very cute. Now that we've exchanged our little philosophical and scriptural quotes, I'll be happy to continue to believe that people all basically want the same thing, regardless of their faith. You can continue to fan your little fires of paranoia if you wish, but I'm happy with where I'm at.
    So you are saying that your beliefs do not allow you to believe that Muslims follow their own teachings?
  11. 02 Apr '16 18:40
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Who translated it?
    http://www.amazon.com/The-Noble-Quran-Interpretation-Meanings/dp/996074079X/ref=as_sl_pc_qf_sp_asin_til?tag=thereligionof-20&linkCode=w00&linkId=VREH2LGRSTRHSDZY&creativeASIN=996074079X
  12. 02 Apr '16 18:45

Fear springs from bombs planted on public transport ,Fear springs from walking down the street and a car runs you down and then you get your head chopped off .
    Fear springs from planes flown into crowded buildings .
    Fear springs from gun toting terrorists mowing defenceless people down in the streets . Ignorance ?
  13. 02 Apr '16 18:52
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Fear springs from bombs planted on public transport ,Fear springs from walking down the street and a car runs you down and then you get your head chopped off .
    Fear springs from planes flown into crowded buildings .
    Fear springs from gun toting terrorists mowing defenceless people down in the streets . Ignorance ?
    While Ignorance is bliss.
  14. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    02 Apr '16 22:31
    Jesus FFing Christ!
    Dar al Islam and Dar al Harb... You complete goon.

Dar al Harb is the state of friction (direct translation can be war, but should be seen as the same friction as dialectics).

Will cutting heads off or violent protests lead to people wanting to become Muslim? Or will building schools and playgrounds have a greater chance (as proven by Hezbollah and Hamas in Palestine and the Lebanon)?

So, now you know the basics of winning hearts, minds and in the case of Islam, souls, what do you think the protests are about?
  15. Standard member wolfgang59
    Infidel
    03 Apr '16 00:24
    So you are saying that your beliefs do not allow you to believe that Muslims follow their own teachings?
    Insofar as Christians do not follow the bible.