1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Sep '17 14:05
    Over at Huff Post this morning:
    ‘My Hands Are Too Big,’ Says President With Smaller-Than-Average Hands

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-my-hands-are-too-big-houston-shelter_us_59ab1b81e4b0b5e530ff16b6?ncid=edlinkushpmg00000313

I'd say about the only thing 'too big' about him is his EGO.
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    03 Sep '17 15:37
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Over at Huff Post this morning:
    ‘My Hands Are Too Big,’ Says President With Smaller-Than-Average Hands

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-my-hands-are-too-big-houston-shelter_us_59ab1b81e4b0b5e530ff16b6?ncid=edlinkushpmg00000313

I'd say about the only thing 'too big' about him is his EGO.
    He said that while he was visiting a centre for displaced people in Houston (or maybe it was an asylum for the intellectually challenged.. it's so hard to tell with those accents).

And he... well, let me quote a news source:

Trump promptly launched into his characteristically discombobulated word salad, saying that the people around him who lost their homes and were forced to flee a catastrophic storm were “really happy” and says that “it’s been really nice, it’s a wonderful thing…as Tru [corrects himself] tough as this was it’s been a wonderful thing"

It's sooooooo wonderful!
    I wish we had a flood that wasted my home so Trumpy-boy could visit me and conplain about the size of his coc... corrects himself... hands.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Sep '17 19:47
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    He said that while he was visiting a centre for displaced people in Houston (or maybe it was an asylum for the intellectually challenged.. it's so hard to tell with those accents).

[i]Trump promptly launched into his characteristically discombobulated word salad, saying that the people around him who lost ...[text shortened]... o Trumpy-boy could visit me and conplain about the size of his coc... corrects himself... hands.
    My hands are a good two inches longer than T's🙂 I showed my wife the site and we got a big laugh.
  4. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    03 Sep '17 21:58
    Originally posted by @shavixmir

[i]Trump promptly launched into his characteristically discombobulated word salad, saying that the people around him who lost ...[text shortened]... o Trumpy-boy could visit me and conplain about the size of his coc... corrects himself... hands.
    That's a from "news source" shav? Because what you've quoted there aint "news". What "news source"?
  5. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    04 Sep '17 18:16
    Originally posted by @wajoma
    That's a from "news source" shav? Because what you've quoted there aint "news". What "news source"?
    Ooo we are sensitive lately. Feeling hurt?
  6. Subscribermoonbus
    Ãœber-Nerd
    Moves
    04 Sep '17 18:23
    Say, I’ve got an idea how to put those hands to good use. Kim Jong-un appears to be a brat who refuses to do what he’s told, and Trump appears to be a bully used to getting his way by throwing tantrums. I say, lock them both in a padded cell with two pairs of boxing gloves and let them sort it out, one-on-one, man-to-boy. The door is to be opened 48 hours later and the last one standing wins. No need to destabilize the whole south east Asian region on account of two infantile personalities with nukes.
  7. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    04 Sep '17 22:40
    Originally posted by @finnegan
    Ooo we are sensitive lately. Feeling hurt?
    We've got zahlanzi on here getting his news from cracked humor magazine.com. It was just a friendly reminder to shav to assess what is being passed off as news. Clearly there are news sources that publish opinion pieces.

A friendly reminder, nothing more, you've already wasted too much time on it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree