1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Apr '17 19:53
    New Report Indicates Microsoft Will Force Upgrade to a New Version of Windows Employing a “Ransomware-Like” Method
    Windows

https://discuss.howtogeek.com/t/new-report-indicates-microsoft-will-force-upgrade-to-a-new-version-of-windows-employing-a-ransomware-like-method/58809

Anyone hear of this?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '17 19:56
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    New Report Indicates Microsoft Will Force Upgrade to a New Version of Windows Employing a “Ransomware-Like” Method
    Windows

https://discuss.howtogeek.com/t/new-report-indicates-microsoft-will-force-upgrade-to-a-new-version-of-windows-employing-a-ransomware-like-method/58809

Anyone hear of this?
    No I use Linux, Windows is so 1992.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Apr '17 20:05
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    No I use Linux, Windows is so 1992.
    Well, I hope it's a joke..
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '17 20:063 edits
    Well, I hope it's a joke..
    why? All its gonna do is give Microsoft root. In the most popular versions of Linux Canonical has root. In mobile devices like android google has root and in iphones Apple has root. If you want to get root yourself you need to jailbreak them. If you are a Windows user I wouldn't worry about it.
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    05 Apr '17 20:19
    Anyone hear of this?
    April first was a few days ago. I suggest you be a bit more skeptical of anything you read for the next few weeks. Then remain skeptical from there on.
    Note that being skeptical doesn't mean denying everything, it means using your brain in conjunction with reading.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Apr '17 20:26
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    April first was a few days ago. I suggest you be a bit more skeptical of anything you read for the next few weeks. Then remain skeptical from there on.
    Note that being skeptical doesn't mean denying everything, it means using your brain in conjunction with reading.
    I read the comments too, no reason for sarcasm.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Apr '17 20:27
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    why? All its gonna do is give Microsoft root. In the most popular versions of Linux Canonical has root. In mobile devices like android google has root and in iphones Apple has root. If you want to get root yourself you need to jailbreak them. If you are a Windows user I wouldn't worry about it.
    I still use windows 8.1, didn't like 10
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '17 20:40
    I still use windows 8.1, didn't like 10
    I have windows ten on a laptop, it keeps sending me pictures of beautiful places that I am never likely to visit. Must be made for elites that have nothing better to do than travel around.
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    05 Apr '17 21:16
    I read the comments too, no reason for sarcasm.
    It was serious advice.
  10. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    05 Apr '17 21:22

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree