Moves
    28 Jun '18 13:39
    YouTube

It about sums it up.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Jun '18 15:131 edit
    So assuming that the Dims do well this fall in elections, then it will only go to reinforce this behavior as it is rewarded.

However, if the election goes horrible for the DNC.........again............then will they learn their lesson?

My guess is no, no they won't. You simply cannot reason or tame extremist lunacy. They will continue unabated like rabid dogs will the country is in flames.
  3. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    28 Jun '18 15:53
    Originally posted by @whodey
    So assuming that the Dims do well this fall in elections, then it will only go to reinforce this behavior as it is rewarded.

However, if the election goes horrible for the DNC.........again............then will they learn their lesson?

My guess is no, no they won't. You simply cannot reason or tame extremist lunacy. They will continue unabated like rabid dogs will the country is in flames.

This pathetic attempt by Whodey to paint half the nation as a bunch extremist lunatics demonstrates the tunnel vision of the typical Trump Supporter for all to see. Whodey lost this debate the second it pressed the "post" button.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Jun '18 16:21
    Originally posted by @mchill

This pathetic attempt by Whodey to paint half the nation as a bunch extremist lunatics demonstrates the tunnel vision of the typical Trump Supporter for all to see. Whodey lost this debate the second it pressed the "post" button.
    You're party has a Congressional member that is buddy, buddy with a known racist and is now calling for Dims to violence.

Sure, Pelosi slapped her hands, but everyone knows she is bullet proof.

No ethics, no civility, just a lawless agitator that makes Congress a laughingstock as well as assumed offense to racists around the country like Rosanne Barr.

At least Rosanne apologized and is not a high ranking government elected official.

Naturally, the district she runs in is loony land so she will be there till she is 110.
  5. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Moves
    28 Jun '18 16:45
    Don’t be scared. You have all the guns remember? 😉
  6. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    28 Jun '18 17:18
    You're party has a Congressional member that is buddy, buddy with a known racist and is now calling for Dims to violence.

Sure, Pelosi slapped her hands, but everyone knows she is bullet proof.

No ethics, no civility, just a lawless agitator that makes Congress a laughingstock as well as assumed offense to racists around the country like Rosanne Barr. ...[text shortened]... cial.

Naturally, the district she runs in is loony land so she will be there till she is 110.
    What the sweet bejesus are you babbling on about?

You’re not seriously suggesting anyone on thr democratic side of your political fence is as crazy as Trump, are you?

If so... take meds.

It’s Trump and the republicants which are destroying your nation.

And I’m telling you that as someone who truly hates both your parties and their policies equally.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jun '18 22:19

You got that right, including the extreme lunacy of POTUS right now and the rebubs sucking up to him.