Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 11 Jun '10 04:22
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704312104575298512006681060.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_MIDDLTopStories

How 'bout that ?
  2. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    11 Jun '10 04:25
    I wonder what their definition of "white" was. I often cannot check the "white" box because it comes with a qualifier: "White, non Hispanic".

I'm glad if Anglos are becoming less dominant.
  3. 11 Jun '10 04:35
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    I wonder what their definition of "white" was. I often cannot check the "white" box because it comes with a qualifier: "White, non Hispanic".

I'm glad if Anglos are becoming less dominant.
    Yes everything will be great then.
  4. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    11 Jun '10 04:41
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    Well, we have grown since the Anglo dominance was reduced in 1776. This indicates it can be a good idea.
  5. 11 Jun '10 06:24
    Worrying times for racists.
  6. 11 Jun '10 08:15 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Worrying times for racists.
    I see that your compatriots are at last waking up to the bad consequences, not of immigration as such, but of uncontrolled,indiscriminate immigration from anywhere and of anything.
  7. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    11 Jun '10 09:20
    Originally posted by Sartor Resartus
    I see that your compatriots are at last waking up to the bad consequences, not of immigration as such, but of uncontrolled,indiscriminate immigration from anywhere and of anything.
    Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
    With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
    Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
    A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
    Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
    Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
    Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
    The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
    "Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
    ' With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

The New Colossus by Emma Lazarus
  8. 11 Jun '10 11:33
    If anything, those compatriots have heralded the arrival of a new center-left cabinet. If the conservative liberals and christian democrats are foolish enough to form a cabinet with the Racist Party (barely enough for a majority) the cabinet will fall within a few months, like it did in 2002 with a different islamophobe party which has since disappeared.
  9. 11 Jun '10 12:09 / 1 edit
    If anything, those compatriots have heralded the arrival of a new center-left cabinet. If the conservative liberals and christian democrats are foolish enough to form a cabinet with the Racist Party (barely enough for a majority) the cabinet will fall within a few months, like it did in 2002 with a different islamophobe party which has since disappeared.
    Well,well we shall see whether or not the halfbaked members of the community who have been responsible for the present riots in Sweden will be allowed to continue their disastrous policy of 'let 'em all come'.
    Clearly many of your community have taken note.
  10. 11 Jun '10 15:10
    Well,well we shall see whether or not the halfbaked members of the community who have been responsible for the present riots in Sweden will be allowed to continue their disastrous policy of 'let 'em all come'.
    Clearly many of your community have taken note.
    Well, if they had taken note of anything they wouldn't have voted for the Racist Party but rather for a party with some marginally competent people at least able of pretending to be able to run the country. You don't know them, but trust me, they are beyond satire of themselves.
  11. 11 Jun '10 17:09
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704312104575298512006681060.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_MIDDLTopStories

How 'bout that ?
    I think its rather interesting.
  12. 11 Jun '10 17:11
    Indeed, considering american society will no longer be dominated by wasps, hopefully it will become more catholic too.
  13. 11 Jun '10 17:12
    is there "uncontrolled, indiscriminate" immigration in holland? really?
  14. 11 Jun '10 17:17
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    is there "uncontrolled, indiscriminate" immigration in holland? really?
    I'm sure that in Sartor's world, this website is just a hoax:

http://www.ind.nl/EN/index.asp
  15. 11 Jun '10 17:38
    I'm sure that in Sartor's world, this website is just a hoax:

http://www.ind.nl/EN/index.asp
    I'm sure that in Sartor's world

Im not surprised to hear that, yesterday sartor mentioned this alternative england where somalians were also rioting in the streets. I guess he truly lives in a world of his own.