Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    19 Aug '16 18:502 edits
    The next VP Kaine told a Black congregation in New Orleans that Whites must become a minority so they can properly atone for racism and oppression suffered by Blacks.

    “I’ve never been treated badly in life because of my skin color or my gender,” Kaine said. “I think the burden is on those of us who are in the majority — Caucasians. We have to put ourselves in a place where we are the minority.”

    Who agrees?

    http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/tim-kaine-white-people-need-minority/
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52851
    19 Aug '16 18:58
    Originally posted by whodey
    The next VP Kaine told a Black congregation in New Orleans that Whites must become a minority so they can properly atone for racism and oppression suffered by Blacks.

    “I’ve never been treated badly in life because of my skin color or my gender,” Kaine said. “I think the burden is on those of us who are in the majority — Caucasians. We have to put ourselv ...[text shortened]... ity.”

    Who agrees?

    http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/tim-kaine-white-people-need-minority/
    I hate to break it to you but whites are ALREADY minority in the world. By 2040 also in the USA.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    19 Aug '16 20:33
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I hate to break it to you but whites are ALREADY minority in the world. By 2040 also in the USA.
    Is society better for it?
  4. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    19 Aug '16 21:29
    Next VP Kaine says whites should be minority


    No he doesn't.
  5. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    19 Aug '16 22:00
    Originally posted by whodey to Sonhouse
    Is society better for it?
    So what would Whodey like to propose to keep white people as the majority in the USA?
    Allowing unlimited white immigration while barring non-white immigration?
    Increasing white birth rates by barring only white women from having abortions?
    Or decreasing the non-white population by forcible sterilization, expulsion, or genocide?
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52851
    20 Aug '16 19:18
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    So what would Whodey like to propose to keep white people as the majority in the USA?
    Allowing unlimited white immigration while barring non-white immigration?
    Increasing white birth rates by barring only white women from having abortions?
    Or decreasing the non-white population by forcible sterilization, expulsion, or genocide?
    He would probably like any of the above.
Back to Top